Most fat guys aren't incels

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I know a lot of fat guys wo have sex. Usually its with fat girls but still, im ripped and i have gotten rejected by fatties.

And that its because naturally fat men develop lots of confidence and master the art of being comfortable with themselves which makes them very lovable and attractive to women.

Incels, on the other hand, are usually skinny guys who think that getting muscular will get them laid only to realize that it doesnt do shit and eventually they start feeling awakward because they physically strong yet weak little virgins on the inside. Its all about being comfortable in your own skin.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., Norwooder, prgfromnl and 6 others
Just be fat

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: .👽., ascension, WhatToDo and 5 others
I know a lot of fat guys wo have sex. Usually its with fat girls but still, im ripped and i have gotten rejected by fatties.

And that its because naturally fat men develop lots of confidence and master the art of being comfortable with themselves which makes them very lovable and attractive to women.

Incels, on the other hand, are usually skinny guys who think that getting muscular will get them laid only to realize that it doesnt do shit and eventually they start feeling awakward because they physically strong yet weak little virgins on the inside. Its all about being comfortable in your own skin.

This.

And having a normal social life (online activities and forum posting doesn't count) .

That said. There's no denying that being 80+ lbs overweight drastically reduces your sexual appeal to many (skinny and fat) women and, is almost as bad as extreme manletism or a sub 2/10 face.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, LowTierNormie, BlackPillChad and 7 others

From what I've seen it's better to be chubby/fat than be too skinny... but bigger guys do seem more laid back than guys who are frail looking, maybe it's because super skinny guys have overactive thyroid which causes anxiety?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and IndianJock

Bruh literally anyone can tap a whale. Stop treating it like some huge achievement

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
U know who else are not incels
Drug addicts
Paedophiles they get grown women even if they rape kiddies
Child murderers
Illegal Mexicans
Serial killers
Sex offenders
Tribals in africa
Hard core criminals

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx, Deleted member 2933, BigBoy and 2 others
I Will get fat. What so you think @Mateusz74

From what I've seen it's better to be chubby/fat than be too skinny... but bigger guys do seem more laid back than guys who are frail looking, maybe it's because super skinny guys have overactive thyroid which causes anxiety?

fat guys find lots of satysfaction in eating which balance their dopamine receptors while thin guys are neutrotic and too sex thirsty to be smooht with girls. esssentially, fat guys see girls as a meal whole thin guys see them as godesses
Bruh literally anyone can tap a whale

i got rejected by a wahle and she tried to keep me as her fb orbitter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Mediocre Normalfag
U know who else are not incels
Drug addicts
Paedophiles they get grown women even if they rape kiddies
Child murderers
Illegal Mexicans
Serial killers
Sex offenders
Tribals in africa
Hard core criminals

Your typical chomo has had more consensual sex with adult women than your average 5/10 looksmaxer,worried about his ramus length.

Let that sink in for a minute....

Reddit tier post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
They are usually personality and funnymaxed

Jerking off is better than fucking whales. Whalechasers are mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Stingray
Body circumference was linking to being a slayer.

Yes having confidence will allow men to get laid more often. But being fat significantly hinders any prospects for dating.

You are looling at the outliers and dont motice the 95% of other fat men that have significantly worse social/sex lives bc of lower confidence due to being fat and being treated worse by others.

This is coming from a morbidly obese man.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Yes having confidence will allow men to get laid more often. But being fat significantly hinders any prospects for dating.

You are looling at the outliers and dont motice the 95% of other fat men that have significantly worse social/sex lives bc of lower confidence due to being fat and being treated worse by others.

This is coming from a morbidly obese man.

but r u fat since a kid or got fat due to depression and inceldom?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray and BigBoy
HEY GUYS
I KNOW A FAT GUY WHO CAN GET WOMEN

I MEAN HES ALSO 6'3 HUNTER BLUE EYES, DARK HAIR, SMALL NOSE, COMPACT MIDFACE, LARGE FRAME

But yeah looks dont matter cause he get women, the fattie is comfortable in his own skin cause he has CONFIDUNCE and you are insecure workout man

Fat ( Confident ) > Muscle ( Insecure Beta Male )

Look at these NON CHERRY PICKED pictures

Attachments

• 493751_v9_bb.jpg
    493751_v9_bb.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 49
  • credit-mega-agency-momoa-1562859381.jpeg
    credit-mega-agency-momoa-1562859381.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 50
  • chestshot1.png
    chestshot1.png
    65.4 KB · Views: 54
  • WXrVfSV.jpg
    WXrVfSV.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and BigBoy
Women demand suvhumans

Nigga brought a whole new meaning to "softmaxxing"

• JFL
Reactions: BlackPillChad
HEY GUYS
I KNOW A FAT GUY WHO CAN GET WOMEN

I MEAN HES ALSO 6'3 HUNTER BLUE EYES, DARK HAIR, SMALL NOSE, COMPACT MIDFACE, LARGE FRAME

But yeah looks dont matter cause he get women, the fattie is comfortable in his own skin cause he has CONFIDUNCE and you are insecure workout man

Fat ( Confident ) > Muscle ( Insecure Beta Male )

Look at these NON CHERRY PICKED pictures
Being a tall white guy with a good eye area is such a fucking cheat code

You can bloatmaxx and eat whatever you want and still slay because of the aforementioned traits.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 656
Being a tall white guy with a good eye area is such a fucking cheat code

You can bloatmaxx and eat whatever you want and still slay because of the aforementioned traits.
I wasn't slaying as a fatcel and I had both. My at the time oneitis went for a 5'10" stickcel with average eyes.

Legit, we have to kill this myth that women love chiseled faces and defined jawlines

Absolute stupidity.

Yes some fat men are in LTR's (especially if they were not fat when they started the LTR).

Yes personality (NT, low-inhib, social circle) matters to a degree.

This doesn't make being fat better than being lean. It's a huge failo (pardon the pun).

Also this bit about learning personality by being ugly or fat is the exact opposite of how it works. You learn game and social skills through experience and ugly people (fat included) are given less opportunities to go on dates or socialize. Chad has a better personality because he honed his game on a hundred women who had initial interest due to his looks.

A fat man who was a high tier normie or above as a teenager would have had practice that a thin ugly man wouldn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Also this bit about learning personality by being ugly or fat is the exact opposite of how it works. You learn game and social skills through experience and ugly people (fat included) are given less opportunities to go on dates or socialize. Chad has a better personality because he honed his game on a hundred women who had initial interest due to his looks.

A fat man who was a high tier normie or above as a teenager would have had practice that a thin ugly man wouldn't.

fat men have high domapinien sensitivity to food to the point that their hunger is bigger than their horniness which allows them to relxa and approach women like a good gourmet meal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: audreyen and BlackPillChad
Most incels are skinny

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Not true If I was 80lbs less I would be slaying JB's right now

fat guys find lots of satysfaction in eating which balance their dopamine receptors while thin guys are neutrotic and too sex thirsty to be smooht with girls. esssentially, fat guys see girls as a meal whole thin guys see them as godesses

i got rejected by a wahle and she tried to keep me as her fb orbitter
I can eat how much i want, and not get fat 😌