Most nutritious foods to eat if you are short on money

This short guide is meant for dudes who are struggling with money, either because of living in a poor area, inflation, still living with parents or for whatever other reason.

empty-wallet-crisis-concept-13271067.jpg

1. Eggs
Eggs are by far the best cheap food to eat. They are meant to carry new life of an offspring, hence they contain a wide array of nutrients in abundance.
  • They are abundant in the highest quality protein - egg's protein content's absorption is the best among natural foods. Only your mother's milk beats it
  • They are abundant in saturated fat - essential for optimal hormone levels and at 9.3 kcals / gram, fats provide the most energy out of the macronutrients
  • They are abundant in cholesterol - essential for high testosterone level

Biosynthesis-of-17b-Testosterone-Cholesterol.png

• They contain a wide range of vitamins and minerals as well, most notably biotin (vitamin B7) but others as well,
For the sake of the example, let's take 20 eggs a day (size M, average weight 58 grams). Where I live (Central Europe) this costs no more than 2.5 US$, yet see all the nutrients 1 160 grams of eggs provide:​
Wqdwqdqqwdzkuzk
43.EGGS_1445x.jpg
1 800 calories, 146 grams of protein, 123 grams of fat and you are already done for the day for half of micronutrients.​
If you are short on money, eggs should make up the base of your diet. Buy in bulk, 30 packs or go to farmer's markets where they are usually cheaper than in grocery stores.​

2. Milk
Preferably whole (3.5% fat content) milk, but if that's too expensive, go for less fatty ones. Milk was originally meant for baby cows to grow into adult cows weighing 500 kilos, it has all nutrients to satiate you. 1 liter of milk here costs no more than 0.7 US$ yet provides:

Fefeefew
Glass-and-bottle-of-milk-fe0997a.jpg
  • 31 grams of high quality protein (mix of whey and caseine)
  • 32 grams of fat for energy
  • 48 grams of simple carbohydrates in the form of lactose (milk sugar) - this amount is enough to keep you anabolic for the day yet low enough to keep you lean
  • Truckload of calcium
UHT treated milk is usually cheaper than fresh, buy in bulk to save money.​

3. Ground meat
Preferably red meat (beef, pork, lamb, goat etc.) but if that's out of your budget then white meat will do too (turkey, chicken). Red meat is better because it's fattier, providing you with more energy. What type of meat the cheapest varies a lot by region, beef is a lot more affordable in North America than in Europe, where pork among with turkey is the cheapest usually.

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

Ground meat is the least economical choice on this list:​
Wqdqdwqwq

Aside from high quality protein and fat, it doesn't really offer anything. You should still eat it from time to time, but this brings us to the 4th point, eat organs instead for most of the time.​
4. Organ meats
Aside from eggs, organs meats should be a staple of your diet. You should forget the modern Western notion that animals are only consumed for their muscle meat. Don't let the rest of the 80% animal go to waste, your ancestors used to eat "nose to tail" - no part was dumped away

Liver
Liver is the best food objectively, out of all foods. Not only it has a great amount of nutrients, it's also one of the cheapest. No more than 100 grams of liver contains all of these:​
Dsvsgg
ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • All the protein content of regular muscle meat
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
  • Stupid amount of vitamin A and even some vitamin C
Not bad for only 0.18 US$. However, there's unfortunately a caveat to liver - you cannot eat it too frequently as it has too much vitamin A, which is a fat soluble vitamin that can build up in fatty tissue over time if consumed in excess. Throw in a small amounts of liver few times a week for lots of cheap nutrients.​
Heart
Chicken, pork, beef etc. heart is a fantastic food, since it's technically a type of muscle meat, but also an organ, which means A) it has many micronutrients on top of protein B) normies will not eat because it's not quite palatable --> dirt cheap​
100 grams of chicken hearts will cost me no more than 0.2 US$ yet provide me with this:​
Qfwefwe
455-2.jpg
Unlike liver, heart doesn't contain fat soluble vitamins so it can be eaten without limitations. Heart is essentially the blackpilled version of normie muscle meat (like chicken breasts). If you cannot afford ground meat, just substitute it with heart.​
Kidney
Kidneys are perhaps the cheapest type of meat at 0.12 US$ / 100 grams:​
Wqdqwdqfeqg
ShotType1_540x540.jpg
But unfortunately rightfully so, as no matter how well you prepare them, they will always have at least some amount of... well yes... left over. I recommend them as a resort if you are really short on money and cannot get better​
Other organs
I only made seperate paragraphs for liver, heart and kidney, because from my knowledge these are the ones that can be bought in most places, widely avaible. But as I have mentioned the "nose to tail" principle, many other organs you can get your hands on are also fantastic and usually dirt cheap because once again, normies don't eat organs.​
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese
    Hering_disznosajt-500x375w.jpg

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs
    depositphotos_64376423-stock-photo-pig-lung-on-white.jpg
  • bones - to make collagen rich bone broth
    AdobeStock_234082065.jpeg

etc., whatever is avaible at your local place

Example - a cheap yet nutritious day

Qffwegw

220 grams of protein, 2 500 calories, these should be more than enough for the majority of the populance for less than 3$​
Wgrgrger
Now prices differ in places, but in general these foods are cheap in most parts.​
Some notes about nutrients:​
  • this cheap diet will lead to an unbalanced omega 3 : 6 ratio. Fatty fish (mackerel, herring) and cod liver are the best sources of omega 3, those are more expensive usually but you should still put them into your diet whenever you can
  • vitamin K: I used Chronometer to make this and that website works shitty when it comes to vitamin K; animals foods are abundant in vitamin K2 but the website doesn't lists it usually, so don't be scared
  • magnesium: you can get the rest of the needed amount from either tap water, mineral water or dirt cheap magnesium tablets
  • manganese: I wrote about it in my nutrition guide, copied from there
    2882983 gerge

Tl;dr the RDA for manganese is very likely set too high for reality
  • vitamin C: the less carbohydrates you consume, the less your vitamin C need. This cheap carnivore diet only has a little amount of carbs, which will not compete with ascorbic acid, read more about it in Vitamins/Water soluble vitamins/Vitamin C:
    https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-essential-nutrients.499467/

As you can see it's a short list, yet these foods cover all your nutritional needs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ASM5, mxrcyy0, bussi and 117 others
No carbs? I think a simple OJ is one of the best foods you can buy for cheap nutrition. Low carb diets suppress T btw.
fax realised that low to no carb was not smart when I heard about thyroid function and cortisol rising on low carb diet.

No carbs? I think a simple OJ is one of the best foods you can buy for cheap nutrition. Low carb diets suppress T btw.
only good carbs imo are fruits, honey and dairy.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Prettyboy
This short guide is meant for dudes who are struggling with money, either because of living in a poor area, inflation, still living with parents or for whatever other reason.

1. Eggs
Eggs are by far the best cheap food to eat. They are meant to carry new life of an offspring, hence they contain a wide array of nutrients in abundance.
  • They are abundant in the highest quality protein - egg's protein content's absorption is the best among natural foods. Only your mother's milk beats it
  • They are abundant in saturated fat - essential for optimal hormone levels and at 9.3 kcals / gram, fats provide the most energy out of the macronutrients

• They contain a wide range of vitamins and minerals as well, most notably biotin (vitamin B7) but others as well,
For the sake of the example, let's take 20 eggs a day (size M, average weight 58 grams). Where I live (Central Europe) this costs no more than 2.5 US$, yet see all the nutrients 1 160 grams of eggs provide:​
1 800 calories, 146 grams of protein, 123 grams of fat and you are already done for the day for half of micronutrients.​
If you are short on money, eggs should make up the base of your diet. Buy in bulk, 30 packs or go to farmer's markets where they are usually cheaper than in grocery stores.​

2. Milk
Preferably whole (3.5% fat content) milk, but if that's too expensive, go for less fatty ones. Milk was originally meant for baby cows to grow into adult cows weighing 500 kilos, it has all nutrients to satiate you. 1 liter of milk here costs no more than 0.7 US$ yet provides:

• 48 grams of simple carbohydrates in the form of lactose (milk sugar) - this amount is enough to keep you anabolic for the day yet low enough to keep you lean
  • Truckload of calcium

3. Ground meat
Preferably red meat (beef, pork, lamb, goat etc.) but if that's out of your budget then white meat will do too (turkey, chicken). Red meat is better because it's fattier, providing you with more energy. What type of meat the cheapest varies a lot by region, beef is a lot more affordable in North America than in Europe, where pork among with turkey is the cheapest usually.

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

Aside from high quality protein and fat, it doesn't really offer anything. You should still eat it from time to time, but this brings us to the 4th point, eat organs instead for most of the time.​
4. Organ meats
Aside from eggs, organs meats should be a staple of your diet. You should forget the modern Western notion that animals are only consumed for their muscle meat. Don't let the rest of the 80% animal go to waste, your ancestors used to eat "nose to tail" - no part was dumped away

Liver
Liver is the best food objectively, out of all foods. Not only it has a great amount of nutrients, it's also one of the cheapest. No more than 100 grams of liver contains all of these:​
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
Not bad for only 0.18 US$. However, there's unfortunately a caveat to liver - you cannot eat it too frequently as it has too much vitamin A, which is a fat soluble vitamin that can build up in fatty tissue over time if consumed in excess. Throw in a small amounts of liver few times a week for lots of cheap nutrients.​
Heart
Chicken, pork, beef etc. heart is a fantastic food, since it's technically a type of muscle meat, but also an organ, which means A) it has many micronutrients on top of protein B) normies will not eat because it's not quite palatable --> dirt cheap​
100 grams of chicken hearts will cost me no more than 0.2 US$ yet provide me with this:​
Unlike liver, heart doesn't contain fat soluble vitamins so it can be eaten without limitations. Heart is essentially the blackpilled version of normie muscle meat (like chicken breasts). If you cannot afford ground meat, just substitute it with heart.​
Kidney
But unfortunately rightfully so, as no matter how well you prepare them, they will always have at least some amount of... well yes... left over. I recommend them as a resort if you are really short on money and cannot get better​
Other organs
I only made seperate paragraphs for liver, heart and kidney, because from my knowledge these are the ones that can be bought in most places, widely avaible. But as I have mentioned the "nose to tail" principle, many other organs you can get your hands on are also fantastic and usually dirt cheap because once again, normies don't eat organs.​
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs

220 grams of protein, 2 500 calories, these should be more than enough for the majority of the populance for less than 3$​
Now prices differ in places, but in general these foods are cheap in most parts.​
  • this cheap diet will lead to an unbalanced omega 3 : 6 ratio. Fatty fish (mackerel, herring) and cod liver are the best sources of omega 3, those are more expensive usually but you should still put them into your diet whenever you can
  • vitamin K: I used Chronometer to make this and that website works shitty when it comes to vitamin K; animals foods are abundant in vitamin K2 but the website doesn't lists it usually, so don't be scared
  • magnesium: you can get the rest of the needed amount from either tap water, mineral water or dirt cheap magnesium tablets
    View attachment 1800817
  • vitamin C: the less carbohydrates you consume, the less your vitamin C need. This cheap carnivore diet only has a little amount of carbs, which will not compete with ascorbic acid, read more about it in Vitamins/Water soluble vitamins/Vitamin C:
    https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-essential-nutrients.499467/

As you can see it's a short list, yet these foods cover all your nutritional needs

Good thread 🧵what about expensive foods that are good for skin?

Cheap if you choose to buy under the worst conditions for the animals in most countries.
20 eggs for 2.5$ jfl

Here in Germany it costs like 4-5 € for 10 bio eggs

Same applies to meat. It’s even worse there

And if you buy the cheapest version you eat low quality animal food pumped up with antibiotics so that’s not a better choice as well on top of the Animal abuse

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, TheDragon, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
fax realised that low to no carb was not smart when I heard about thyroid function and cortisol rising on low carb diet.
yeah. I started getting morning wood and fuller balls on a higher carb diet. CICO with natural foods with adequate macros across the board.

1. Eggs

2. Milk

• Truckload of calcium

3. Ground meat

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

4. Organ meats

Liver
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
Heart
Kidney
Other organs
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs

View attachment 1800817

Good thread but where tf do u get liver, heart, splean ect.

Meat section at supermarkets? But you can just go to a dedicated meat store.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Prettyboy
Cheap if you choose to buy under the worst conditions for the animals in most countries.
20 eggs for 2.5$ jfl

And if you buy the cheapest version you eat low quality animal food pumped up with antibiotics so that’s not a better choice as well on top of the Animal abuse
animal abuse is a meme tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Danish_Retard
link to thread?
cant find them at giant eagle
Go to a nearest butcher, cheaper anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Moggie
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, HerpDerpson and Chadpreetmaybe
liver shouldn't be hard to find at all, as for the other two idk.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Make sure all the eggs and organs you buy are organic and pasture raised from happy animals who are grown without any external substance and in their natural habitat not is some crowded cage

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Acne Victim, currylightskin and 1 other person
These foods are terrible when from a cheap source lol

There is no such thing as cheap food.

Either go organic grass fed or better learn how to hybernate.

you are what you, can confirm.

health + mental health > looks

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
20 eggs for 2.5$ jfl

The antibotics use is a myth
https://www.thecarnivoredietcoach.com/meat-myths.html

And idk what worst quality you are talking about, these are food you can buy at your nearest Lidl, Aldi or whatever grocery store. Buying bio food should be the last of your concerns if you don't have a lot of money; but thankfully animal products - unlike plants that rely on the soil to be nutritious - regardless of being bio or not, still contain the same nutrients. Chicken liver will still be full of vitamin A regardless if it was held in a cage or free range.

Jfl being so cucked that when in a situation with barely enough money, you care about animal welfare more than yourself

Yeah. Why tho? I doubt nature would have a potatoe or rice be bad for you.
The rice you eat today isn't natural. Rice at it's natural, non-domesticated form is really just a type of grass with little use to humans
Grwgw

Most plant foods people consume today are man made. Beans (& other legumes), wheat (& other grains), vegetables (broccoli, Brussel sprouts, kale etc.), fruits (bananas, oranges, peach etc.), none of these exist in the nature in their current form. Legumes and grains are very toxic but they still retained lot of their antinutrient content after thousands of years of domestication, just think of wheat's protein, gluten or how legumes makes you fart like a cow.

If you don't find it in mainstream grocery stores, go to a butcher and you'll get them on the spot, or if not, you can ask for them in the next round they butcher an animal.

I see. What about milk? I heard it can cause acne
People who consume milk almost always eat tons of refined and processed food as well. It's easy to point at milk but truth is
acne is almost always a hormonal issue. Milk does elevate IGF1 to some degree, but if that's enough to cause breakouts, those individuals really should question themselves about how healthy their endocrine system is. Also normies fell for the fat is bad meme, so they drink skim milk, which is industrial garbage. You should always drink whole (3.5%) milk as it's fat content lowers the glycemic load stemming from milk's lactose content

If you drink a liter of milk but otherwise only consume zero carb animal products, you'll be just fine. Problem start to kick in if the rest of your diet is made up of refined carbohydrates, then it's no surprise it'll be like a roller coaster ride for your hormones, causing pimples

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lmao, Acne Victim, HerpDerpson and 5 others

1. Eggs

2. Milk

• Truckload of calcium

3. Ground meat

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

4. Organ meats

Liver
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
Heart
Kidney
Other organs
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs

View attachment 1800817

this is literally already my diet jfl. banger thread

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
If you drink a liter of milk but otherwise only consume zero carb animal products, you'll be just fine.
Can you be in ketosis with milk and no plant based carbs?
I only get zero acne on keto. Not that I have a bad one (not cystic), but carb or whatever other diet problem still gets me pimples, and simply going zero sugar seemingly doesn't work.

You should always drink whole (3.5%) milk
3.2 is considered the industry standard where I live, you can buy 3.5 too. What do you think about "extra" milk that's labeled as 4-6% (like that, with a dash)?

go to a butcher and you'll get them on the spot
Yeah, the butcherpill is real. I was like "whoa, half a kilogram of cow liver costs as much as 2 ice cream cones!?"

Can you be in ketosis with milk and no plant based carbs?
I only get zero acne on keto. Not that I have a bad one (not cystic), but carb or whatever other diet problem still gets me pimples, and simply going zero sugar seemingly doesn't work.
Yes, you can get a ketone meter or strips if you want to check are you in ketosis or not

3.2 is considered the industry standard where I live, you can buy 3.5 too. What do you think about "extra" milk that's labeled as 4-6% (like that, with a dash)?
Hmm here its like this

3.5% - whole milk (full fat)
2.8% half fat
1.5% skim
0.1% zero fat

I’ve never seen 4-6% ones

Yeah, the butcherpill is real. I was like "whoa, half a kilogram of cow liver costs as much as 2 ice cream cones!?"
Organs meats are stupidly cheap because there’s very little human capital involved in their production plus most people never eat them, they are treated kind of like industrial waste when in reality the are the most nutrient dense foods in existence :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I’ve never seen 4-6% ones
It's actually 3.5 -6 to be precise, I guess they just market whole milk like that.

you can get a ketone meter or strips if you want to check are you in ketosis or not
I can just eell it, for example while I'm switching metabolism I get itchy because of acetone in the sweat, but then I feel great, like my stomach never rumbles while it does with carbs. I only stopped because I got really upset at one point and just pigmaxxed with sweets to cope. And now that I'm lean and don't need to be in deficit, I just didn't know how to get enough calories without carbs, but I do now.

• +1

1. Eggs

2. Milk

• Truckload of calcium

3. Ground meat

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

4. Organ meats

Liver
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
Heart
Kidney
Other organs
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs

View attachment 1800817

This is sound information. Take out milk, its overly consumped in Western society and gives men acne, as well as gynecomastia (female breast tissue). Places where milk is not consumed on a regular basis have men with stronger bone structure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coriec, Moggie and ChristianChad
This is sound information. Take out milk, its overly consumped in Western society and gives men acne, as well as gynecomastia (female breast tissue). Places where milk is not consumed on a regular basis have men with stronger bone structure.
milk is under consumed in Western society, especially good quality raw milk, which may yield better digestion results then some shit you get at the supermarket. Like think about it, for the average American the only dairy and only Calcium source they eat is a single piece of cheese on their burger.
Also this is how I know you are definitely not white, Northern Europeans drink milk like water with 0 issues

• +1
milk is under consumed in Western society, especially good quality raw milk, which may yield better digestion results then some shit you get at the supermarket. Like think about it, for the average American the only dairy and only Calcium source they eat is a single piece of cheese on their burger.
Also this is how I know you are definitely not white, Northern Europeans drink milk like water with 0 issues
You are relentless, commenting everywhere I post. Get a life nigger

• JFL
especially good quality raw milk, which may yield better digestion results then some shit you get at the supermarket
I'm now upset because when i lived in a village, for a year we were buying raw milk from a cow owner, but my aunt was always boiling it before consumption, now I understand that she was running it. I was denied my only chance to try raw milk. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
I can just eell it, for example while I'm switching metabolism I get itchy because of acetone in the sweat, but then I feel great, like my stomach never rumbles while it does with carbs.
Few years ago I used to get that acetone taste when I switched into ketosis but I no longer do, now my body got so efficieng that I can eat a whole pizza on a night out then the following day I can already feel I am running on fat again, the switch seems absolutely seemless and flexible now

I only stopped because I got really upset at one point and just pigmaxxed with sweets to cope. And now that I'm lean and don't need to be in deficit, I just didn't know how to get enough calories without carbs, but I do now.
Its the easiest on the carnivore diet when you have lots of excess bodyfat on you, being fat adapted, you’ll never feel hungry and you’ll lose your fat effortlessly. It gets trickier as you lean out though.

At the beginning of this year I already got to a point where I no longer have any excess bodyfat. I’m all bones muscle and water, I can no longer afford to feast on my own fat for calories, I needed to gradually increase my caloric intake just like you.

I tried out a lots of combination this year, upped my carb intake , tried out different carbs sources, but overall I can conclude I feel like shit if I eat starches. I am fine with fruit, that doesn’t cause me any problems - as well as any simple carbs.

But I rather favour more fat instead of more carbs. Nowadays I eat as much fat as possible. I am asking for the fattiest cuts at the butcher, throwing in extra lard on my dishes, eating lots of butter, ton of cheese - and it has been great, as you might know animal fat is the world’s most efficient moisturizer; I don’t even use artificial products anymore, my skin is always super moisturized, smooth and collagen rich :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and HerpDerpson
I'm now upset because when i lived in a village, for a year we were buying raw milk from a cow owner, but my aunt was always boiling it before consumption, now I understand that she was running it. I was denied my only chance to try raw milk. :feelswah:
What country are we taking about?
Probably had some esoteric wisdom on how not to get European Ebola.

What country are we taking about?
Probably had some esoteric wisdom on how not to get European Ebola.
Russia and yes, old people even boil tap water (completely pointless).

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie and ChristianChad
Russia and yes, old people even boil tap water (completely pointless).
Its not pointless back in the day pathogens were a legit concern tbh this is what separates the Chinese from normal people all their knowledge past down from lots of generations was completely deleted by Communism 30% of their population die and their tradition killed off that's why they eat like subhumans.

• +1
This, "muh dairy is bad for you" jfl, if you are nordic you have the genes to consume dairy as a staple in your diet and it's highly nutritious

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and ChristianChad
I've eaten like this for a year now, 200g of beef liver a week, mostly red meats and beef heart, 10 eggs daily, rest dairy such as kefir/hard cheese/butter and some tallow when I cook. It's a night and day difference in my energy levels/mood/libido and my strength. This diet MOGS all other diets I've personally tried hard. I try to eat and buy fresh berries whenever they're available in my country (northern europe) to freeze for winter months.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Prettyboy
Milk is life, Europeans have milk running in their veins instead of blood

If I somehow woke up lactose intolerant tomorrow I’d rope before noon :feelsrope:

B4AEC4DB 74B3 47B4 BA03 F6E0E6C48285
7F2FF06A 5A30 4BE0 BA9D E50EC7B1B2F3

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Coriec, freeone12, GandyIsNormie and 2 others
Milk is life, Europeans have milk running in their veins instead of blood

If I somehow woke up lactose intolerant tomorrow I’d rope before noon :feelsrope:

View attachment 1804430View attachment 1804431
I used to consume milk compulsively too, here in Ontario most people buy milk in plastic bags. I dropped at least 20-30 pounds just by avoiding milk alltogether nobody needs that much calcium.

• Woah
Reactions: datboijj
When calculating calories for fried eggs, how many calories do you suppose the butter or lard adds to the eggs?

• +1
When calculating calories for fried eggs, how many calories do you suppose the butter or lard adds to the eggs?
Like 100 per serving. But you can prepare eggs without any fat if you don’t need calories

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: serbiangandy
Liver is easily #1

Raw milk or raw butter are 2nd to it in nutrients to price ratio. Vit K2

Soup beef / stew is also great, arguably even better than the listed food (more micronutrients), however also a bit more expensive. I often eat stew with beef and potatoes.

Last edited:
Liver is easily #1
Liver is the most nutrient dense and best price to value food but it will never be #1 as you cannot eat it in great amounts due to it’s vitamin A content

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
20 eggs for 2.5$ jfl

Low quality eggs have a fraction of vitamins and minerals you find in a high quality egg. Buying cheap eggs is only good for getting lots of protein.

With meat in comparison the difference is not nearly as drastic.

What about protein powders ?

Low quality eggs have a fraction of vitamins and minerals you find in a high quality egg. Buying cheap eggs is only good for getting lots of protein.

With meat in comparison the difference is not nearly as drastic.
this just look for free range