Most nutritious foods to eat if you are short on money

This short guide is meant for dudes who are struggling with money, either because of living in a poor area, inflation, still living with parents or for whatever other reason.

empty-wallet-crisis-concept-13271067.jpg

1. Eggs
Eggs are by far the best cheap food to eat. They are meant to carry new life of an offspring, hence they contain a wide array of nutrients in abundance.
  • They are abundant in the highest quality protein - egg's protein content's absorption is the best among natural foods. Only your mother's milk beats it
  • They are abundant in saturated fat - essential for optimal hormone levels and at 9.3 kcals / gram, fats provide the most energy out of the macronutrients
  • They are abundant in cholesterol - essential for high testosterone level

Biosynthesis-of-17b-Testosterone-Cholesterol.png

• They contain a wide range of vitamins and minerals as well, most notably biotin (vitamin B7) but others as well,
For the sake of the example, let's take 20 eggs a day (size M, average weight 58 grams). Where I live (Central Europe) this costs no more than 2.5 US$, yet see all the nutrients 1 160 grams of eggs provide:​
Wqdwqdqqwdzkuzk
43.EGGS_1445x.jpg
1 800 calories, 146 grams of protein, 123 grams of fat and you are already done for the day for half of micronutrients.​
If you are short on money, eggs should make up the base of your diet. Buy in bulk, 30 packs or go to farmer's markets where they are usually cheaper than in grocery stores.​

2. Milk
Preferably whole (3.5% fat content) milk, but if that's too expensive, go for less fatty ones. Milk was originally meant for baby cows to grow into adult cows weighing 500 kilos, it has all nutrients to satiate you. 1 liter of milk here costs no more than 0.7 US$ yet provides:

Fefeefew
Glass-and-bottle-of-milk-fe0997a.jpg
  • 31 grams of high quality protein (mix of whey and caseine)
  • 32 grams of fat for energy
  • 48 grams of simple carbohydrates in the form of lactose (milk sugar) - this amount is enough to keep you anabolic for the day yet low enough to keep you lean
  • Truckload of calcium
UHT treated milk is usually cheaper than fresh, buy in bulk to save money.​

3. Ground meat
Preferably red meat (beef, pork, lamb, goat etc.) but if that's out of your budget then white meat will do too (turkey, chicken). Red meat is better because it's fattier, providing you with more energy. What type of meat the cheapest varies a lot by region, beef is a lot more affordable in North America than in Europe, where pork among with turkey is the cheapest usually.

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

Ground meat is the least economical choice on this list:​
Wqdqdwqwq

Aside from high quality protein and fat, it doesn't really offer anything. You should still eat it from time to time, but this brings us to the 4th point, eat organs instead for most of the time.​
4. Organ meats
Aside from eggs, organs meats should be a staple of your diet. You should forget the modern Western notion that animals are only consumed for their muscle meat. Don't let the rest of the 80% animal go to waste, your ancestors used to eat "nose to tail" - no part was dumped away

Liver
Liver is the best food objectively, out of all foods. Not only it has a great amount of nutrients, it's also one of the cheapest. No more than 100 grams of liver contains all of these:​
Dsvsgg
ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • All the protein content of regular muscle meat
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
  • Stupid amount of vitamin A and even some vitamin C
Not bad for only 0.18 US$. However, there's unfortunately a caveat to liver - you cannot eat it too frequently as it has too much vitamin A, which is a fat soluble vitamin that can build up in fatty tissue over time if consumed in excess. Throw in a small amounts of liver few times a week for lots of cheap nutrients.​
Heart
Chicken, pork, beef etc. heart is a fantastic food, since it's technically a type of muscle meat, but also an organ, which means A) it has many micronutrients on top of protein B) normies will not eat because it's not quite palatable --> dirt cheap​
100 grams of chicken hearts will cost me no more than 0.2 US$ yet provide me with this:​
Qfwefwe
455-2.jpg
Unlike liver, heart doesn't contain fat soluble vitamins so it can be eaten without limitations. Heart is essentially the blackpilled version of normie muscle meat (like chicken breasts). If you cannot afford ground meat, just substitute it with heart.​
Kidney
Kidneys are perhaps the cheapest type of meat at 0.12 US$ / 100 grams:​
Wqdqwdqfeqg
ShotType1_540x540.jpg
But unfortunately rightfully so, as no matter how well you prepare them, they will always have at least some amount of... well yes... left over. I recommend them as a resort if you are really short on money and cannot get better​
Other organs
I only made seperate paragraphs for liver, heart and kidney, because from my knowledge these are the ones that can be bought in most places, widely avaible. But as I have mentioned the "nose to tail" principle, many other organs you can get your hands on are also fantastic and usually dirt cheap because once again, normies don't eat organs.​
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese
    Hering_disznosajt-500x375w.jpg

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs
    depositphotos_64376423-stock-photo-pig-lung-on-white.jpg
  • bones - to make collagen rich bone broth
    AdobeStock_234082065.jpeg

etc., whatever is avaible at your local place

Example - a cheap yet nutritious day

Qffwegw

220 grams of protein, 2 500 calories, these should be more than enough for the majority of the populance for less than 3$​
Wgrgrger
Now prices differ in places, but in general these foods are cheap in most parts.​
Some notes about nutrients:​
  • this cheap diet will lead to an unbalanced omega 3 : 6 ratio. Fatty fish (mackerel, herring) and cod liver are the best sources of omega 3, those are more expensive usually but you should still put them into your diet whenever you can
  • vitamin K: I used Chronometer to make this and that website works shitty when it comes to vitamin K; animals foods are abundant in vitamin K2 but the website doesn't lists it usually, so don't be scared
  • magnesium: you can get the rest of the needed amount from either tap water, mineral water or dirt cheap magnesium tablets
  • manganese: I wrote about it in my nutrition guide, copied from there
    2882983 gerge

Tl;dr the RDA for manganese is very likely set too high for reality
  • vitamin C: the less carbohydrates you consume, the less your vitamin C need. This cheap carnivore diet only has a little amount of carbs, which will not compete with ascorbic acid, read more about it in Vitamins/Water soluble vitamins/Vitamin C:
    https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-essential-nutrients.499467/

As you can see it's a short list, yet these foods cover all your nutritional needs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ASM5, mxrcyy0, bussi and 117 others
This short guide is meant for dudes who are struggling with money, either because of living in a poor area, inflation, still living with parents or for whatever other reason.

1. Eggs
Eggs are by far the best cheap food to eat. They are meant to carry new life of an offspring, hence they contain a wide array of nutrients in abundance.
  • They are abundant in the highest quality protein - egg's protein content's absorption is the best among natural foods. Only your mother's milk beats it
  • They are abundant in saturated fat - essential for optimal hormone levels and at 9.3 kcals / gram, fats provide the most energy out of the macronutrients

• They contain a wide range of vitamins and minerals as well, most notably biotin (vitamin B7) but others as well,
For the sake of the example, let's take 20 eggs a day (size M, average weight 58 grams). Where I live (Central Europe) this costs no more than 2.5 US$, yet see all the nutrients 1 160 grams of eggs provide:​
1 800 calories, 146 grams of protein, 123 grams of fat and you are already done for the day for half of micronutrients.​
If you are short on money, eggs should make up the base of your diet. Buy in bulk, 30 packs or go to farmer's markets where they are usually cheaper than in grocery stores.​

2. Milk
Preferably whole (3.5% fat content) milk, but if that's too expensive, go for less fatty ones. Milk was originally meant for baby cows to grow into adult cows weighing 500 kilos, it has all nutrients to satiate you. 1 liter of milk here costs no more than 0.7 US$ yet provides:

• 48 grams of simple carbohydrates in the form of lactose (milk sugar) - this amount is enough to keep you anabolic for the day yet low enough to keep you lean
  • Truckload of calcium

3. Ground meat
Preferably red meat (beef, pork, lamb, goat etc.) but if that's out of your budget then white meat will do too (turkey, chicken). Red meat is better because it's fattier, providing you with more energy. What type of meat the cheapest varies a lot by region, beef is a lot more affordable in North America than in Europe, where pork among with turkey is the cheapest usually.

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

Aside from high quality protein and fat, it doesn't really offer anything. You should still eat it from time to time, but this brings us to the 4th point, eat organs instead for most of the time.​
4. Organ meats
Aside from eggs, organs meats should be a staple of your diet. You should forget the modern Western notion that animals are only consumed for their muscle meat. Don't let the rest of the 80% animal go to waste, your ancestors used to eat "nose to tail" - no part was dumped away

Liver
Liver is the best food objectively, out of all foods. Not only it has a great amount of nutrients, it's also one of the cheapest. No more than 100 grams of liver contains all of these:​
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
Not bad for only 0.18 US$. However, there's unfortunately a caveat to liver - you cannot eat it too frequently as it has too much vitamin A, which is a fat soluble vitamin that can build up in fatty tissue over time if consumed in excess. Throw in a small amounts of liver few times a week for lots of cheap nutrients.​
Heart
Chicken, pork, beef etc. heart is a fantastic food, since it's technically a type of muscle meat, but also an organ, which means A) it has many micronutrients on top of protein B) normies will not eat because it's not quite palatable --> dirt cheap​
100 grams of chicken hearts will cost me no more than 0.2 US$ yet provide me with this:​
Unlike liver, heart doesn't contain fat soluble vitamins so it can be eaten without limitations. Heart is essentially the blackpilled version of normie muscle meat (like chicken breasts). If you cannot afford ground meat, just substitute it with heart.​
Kidney
But unfortunately rightfully so, as no matter how well you prepare them, they will always have at least some amount of... well yes... left over. I recommend them as a resort if you are really short on money and cannot get better​
Other organs
I only made seperate paragraphs for liver, heart and kidney, because from my knowledge these are the ones that can be bought in most places, widely avaible. But as I have mentioned the "nose to tail" principle, many other organs you can get your hands on are also fantastic and usually dirt cheap because once again, normies don't eat organs.​
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs

220 grams of protein, 2 500 calories, these should be more than enough for the majority of the populance for less than 3$​
Now prices differ in places, but in general these foods are cheap in most parts.​
  • this cheap diet will lead to an unbalanced omega 3 : 6 ratio. Fatty fish (mackerel, herring) and cod liver are the best sources of omega 3, those are more expensive usually but you should still put them into your diet whenever you can
  • vitamin K: I used Chronometer to make this and that website works shitty when it comes to vitamin K; animals foods are abundant in vitamin K2 but the website doesn't lists it usually, so don't be scared
  • magnesium: you can get the rest of the needed amount from either tap water, mineral water or dirt cheap magnesium tablets
    View attachment 1800817
  • vitamin C: the less carbohydrates you consume, the less your vitamin C need. This cheap carnivore diet only has a little amount of carbs, which will not compete with ascorbic acid, read more about it in Vitamins/Water soluble vitamins/Vitamin C:
    https://looksmax.org/threads/a-comprehensive-guide-to-essential-nutrients.499467/

As you can see it's a short list, yet these foods cover all your nutritional needs

You forgot all about vegetables and fruit which are:

-Cheaper
-Healthier
-Palatable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD, softlysoftly, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
How do I get more calories in on a carnivore because I don’t rlly like the taste of eggs that much so I can eat big portions
@Prettyboy

Steal food nigger

How do I get more calories in on a carnivore because I don’t rlly like the taste of eggs that much so I can eat big portions
@Prettyboy
Chew lard, butter, a spoon of olive oil, when you eat canned fish, drink oil from the can (check the ingredient so it doesn't have seed oil inside).
You forgot all about vegetables and fruit which are:

-Cheaper
-Healthier
-Palatable
Vegetables are not cheap at all. They're mostly water and you can buy chicken meat for similar money.
Fruits are a meme, they're supposed to have vitamins, but you need to eat a kilogram per day to get a meaningful amount and they have sugar in them. And they cost more than chicken.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Prettyboy and Deleted member 17735
Estrogen in milk is a vegan meme, dont fall for it
View attachment 1801262

I try to evade it whenever it’s possible but yes I drink when it’s socially excepted. I avoid beer and go for the least taxing , low carb friendly drinks like whiskey
Holy fuck tofu is horrible

• So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy
Chew lard, butter, a spoon of olive oil, when you eat canned fish, drink oil from the can (check the ingredient so it doesn't have seed oil inside).

Vegetables are not cheap at all. They're mostly water and you can buy chicken meat for similar money.
Fruits are a meme, they're supposed to have vitamins, but you need to eat a kilogram per day to get a meaningful amount and they have sugar in them. And they cost more than chicken.
Vegetables are good when leanmaxxing because they’re high in volume

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Normies when they are short on money just eat rice, beans or noodles , that's a surefire way to end up skinnyfat

Grains might be tempting to eat for cheap calories, but they are full of carbohydrates and lack protein

Turn to organ meats instead, hell you can even eat lard if you really need more calories
U can literally buy like 14 or more chicken wings for less then 2 quid in Tesco I don't get why these retarded normies in uni b eatin slave food when they don't have to

U can literally buy like 14 or more chicken wings for less then 2 quid in Tesco I don't get why these retarded normies in uni b eatin slave food when they don't have to
chicken is upper slave food. still slave food nonetheless

2 quid could get u like more than a kilo of liver

Just find a field of grass
spring-meadow-and-blue-sky-over-grass-field-countryside-landscape-picture-id905420546
apgxZPM_700b.jpg
88a77fab806e1273550e5361b98d3c44.jpg
Humans aren’t carnivores, we have eyes in the front because monkeys needed good eye sight when swinging from trees. Much more than even predators.

2 quid could get u like more than a kilo of liver
I think I overdosed on vit A. Bought a kilo of liver and ate it over 2 days. Woke up with a terrible back pain.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
@Prettyboy
Fattier cuts of meat, animal fat or fatty dairy like butter or sour cream

A gram of fat gives us 9.3 calories, more than double that of a carbohydrate, it’s easy to get in more calories by eating fat

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
I heard that you should only eat liver once a week because of the high vitamin A, this true?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
How the fuck can I make organ meat taste good the texture I just xant take

Cut it up really finely and cook with onions a n spices??

How the fuck can I make organ meat taste good the texture I just xant take

Cut it up really finely and cook with onions a n spices??
no. if you can’t eat organs, you ain’t meant to.

tribal/hunter gatherer higher ups would be feasting on the organs along with everything else whereas people in lower standings would only eat the scraps and bones.

eat them raw too.

I think I overdosed on vit A. Bought a kilo of liver and ate it over 2 days. Woke up with a terrible back pain.
I think I oded on vit a too one time after eating so much liver and milk. my skin literally became golden and I felt as if my dopamine system were completely new.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
no. if you can’t eat organs, you ain’t meant to.

tribal/hunter gatherer higher ups would be feasting on the organs along with everything else whereas people in lower standings would only eat the scraps and bones.

eat them raw too.
No point trying act like you're a beast
Organ meats are an acquired taste
They defo need to be made tastier to eat jfl
Hardly anyone here or irl enjoys eating kidney mate jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
liver mogs

it was written in my genetic code to eat raw liver :ogre:

make sure the liver is grass fed non vaccine or antibiotic treated.

1. Eggs

2. Milk

• Truckload of calcium

3. Ground meat

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

4. Organ meats

Liver
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
Heart
Kidney
Other organs
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs

View attachment 1800817

100% Based post, yesterday I started the carnivore diet inspired by you. I'm gonna try this because I'm broke right now. Would you add potassium and vitamin E as supplementation?

Kind of pointless, why not just eat more of a real food?
Some people have a hard time getting enough of it and don't want to eat raw bull testicles so protein powder tends to be a convenient low calorie high quality source of protein.
High chronic fructose intake is unlikely with fresh fruits.
Fresh fruit is like also having low calorie density, high satiety, and good amount of micronutrients.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, Deleted member 21531, Hirekdr and 1 other person

Uuhh what?

They cost next to nothing, look at bananas

And so what if they’re water, you don’t need more calories. Are you a fatass american or something

seems like diet cultist stuff to me
my ass that any Chad worshipped here had a fucking carnivore diet :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr and softlysoftly
I heard that you should only eat liver once a week because of the high vitamin A, this true?
Yes it should be eaten in moderation because of vitamin A. You can eat a small amount daily or a big one weekly, its upto you

I think most people have “coomer tastebuds” caused by an upbringing that featured lots of unnatural processed food, sweets

You need to detox your tastebuds so natural food can give you dopamine again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, Schönling and Moggable

1. Eggs

2. Milk

• Truckload of calcium

3. Ground meat

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

4. Organ meats

Liver
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
Heart
Kidney
Other organs
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs

View attachment 1800817

No veggies?

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr, Deleted member 17735, Prettyboy and 1 other person
ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE CRIME OR ABUSE LIKE EATING ANIMALS. ANIMALS DO NOT HAVE PROTEIN.

Yes it should be eaten in moderation because of vitamin A. You can eat a small amount daily or a big one weekly, its upto you

I think most people have “coomer tastebuds” caused by an upbringing that featured lots of unnatural processed food, sweets

You need to detox your tastebuds so natural food can give you dopamine again
YOU ADDED A LOT OF PICTURES OF DEAD ANIMALS, BUT YOU ARE NOT EVEN A CARNIVORE. YOU ALSO SHOWED THA YOU LIKE TO EAT THINGS THAT COME OUT OF ANIMALS ASSES. (EGGS) 🤮

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE CRIME OR ABUSE LIKE EATING ANIMALS. ANIMALS DO NOT HAVE PROTEIN.
YOU ADDED A LOT OF PICTURES OF DEAD ANIMALS, BUT YOU ARE NOT EVEN A CARNIVORE. YOU ALSO SHOWED THA YOU LIKE TO EAT THINGS THAT COME OUT OF ANIMALS ASSES. (EGGS) 🤮
Go back to Lipstick Alley

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
full cream is a mogger food for calories. if you’re from the UK try double cream. insanely dense.

gotta up them numbers too my boy. 36 a day is optimal. a dozen(12) a day is what I strive to eat though.
Ok Rockefeller

it was written in my genetic code to eat raw liver :ogre:

make sure the liver is grass fed non vaccine or antibiotic treated.
I ate raw liver in the past. Seared very well from the outside just so it's safe but 95% raw in total, I cut out the cooked part and just eat the raw.

Tastes pretty good along with some mashed potatoes. I eat like 400grams in a sitting, this is once every week or two.

If it's good quality and fresh then it tastes alright, even enjoyable somewhat. Definitely not something you want to eat Infront of people tho
Tastes a bit sweet.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 17735
There has never been a case of vitamin a toxicity from liver consumption and there will never be because your body excretes the excess nutrients

Organs such as liver should be eaten almost every day if possible

• +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper

1. Eggs

2. Milk

• Truckload of calcium

3. Ground meat

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

4. Organ meats

Liver
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
Heart
Kidney
Other organs
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs

View attachment 1800817

A potato you idiot
1A400C06 8BB8 42E4 9DD1 28BDD97D5D94 EA3E64FD 63ED 4778 AE3B E7F30CB29F41

• JFL
  • +1
carrots
cereal (rice crispy, special k)
canola oil
ice cream
juice (tomato, fruit)
pizza

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
You need to soak liver in milk for it to not be bitter. Don't know how it is for another organ.

He's got the jaw of a potato eater, for sure.
:soy: chew raw meat brah

1. Eggs

2. Milk

• Truckload of calcium

3. Ground meat

Raw-ground-beef.jpg

4. Organ meats

Liver
  • Lots of cholesterol
  • Zinc, iron and copper
Heart
Kidney
Other organs
  • spleen
    117_original.jpeg

• tripe
    sdxfhcgvjhkbjlnk.png

• tongue
    pickled-beef-tongue.jpg

• Head cheese

• brain
    ShotType1_540x540.jpg
  • testicles
    kep.php

• lungs

View attachment 1800817

Pasta is good and cheap too.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and stevielake
Pasta is good and cheap too.
oh nooo inkwelerino! you can't eat pasta because its carbs and you will spike your insulin and become insulin resistant overnight oh nooo :feelsuhh::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
just FIY, I'm not short on money, I got tons

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deleted member 5815
There has never been a case of vitamin a toxicity from liver consumption and there will never be because your body excretes the excess nutrients

Organs such as liver should be eaten almost every day if possible
a small quantity of liver can be eaten everyday yes but for me the main danger of overdoing the liver has always been copper toxicity which dysregulates iron metabolism

but it must be all that fruit!
65BF1054 EDC7 4372 8319 6A1216CB507C

just FIY, I'm not short on money, I got tons
That’s great because many expensive foods are also happen to be very nutrient rich. Goose liver, Wagyu beef, caviar, lobster, abalone, bluefin tuna, aged hams, aged cheeses, the list goes on

Both poor and rich people can enjoy a nutrent rich diet if they choose their food wisely

That’s great because many expensive foods are also happen to be very nutrient rich. Goose liver, Wagyu beef, caviar, lobster, abalone, bluefin tuna, aged hams, aged cheeses, the list goes on

Both poor and rich people can enjoy a nutrent rich diet if they choose their food wisely
refute what i said dawg

lol ok I don't have THAT much. betabuxxing 18 year olds isn't cheap. is Wagyu beef really healthier than just grassfed NZ beef?

Shit thread btw, nutrients are a scam, they improve outcomes up to a certain point (low amount of nutrients). I can understand why high nutrients volume sounds good to noobs but actual scientists like me know why nutrients dont matter and idc to explain.
Micronutrient dense foods can be paired with macronutrient dense foods like flour, plant oils, sugar but 99% of nutrient dense eaters dont get to this realization

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hirekdr
All meat is overpriced
Eating nutritious food is consooming, you are a consoomer falling for covert consumerism schemes

totally false there is no human data to support this whatsoever
Yes and none of that matters,
QED t2 diabetes is threshold bf% 100% of the time

• +1
Reactions: Hirekdr