MSE (+MSDO?) Worth It? Or Straight to Bimax

L

laszlo

Iron
I had a consultation last month regarding MSE. Medically it would make sense as my intermolar width is only like 37mm and I can’t fit my tongue on the roof of my mouth. Aesthetically it would expand cheekbones which seems great, however, my bizygomatic width is 137mm, and IPD is 63mm. I’m concerned if my bizygomatic width increased too much from MSE, it would throw off my harmony and the ratio between my Bizygo width and IPD.

Also, my most important concern aesthetically is mandibular/chin recession. My submental distance is like 30mm and my chin projection is 10mm off from forming the optimal 175° convexity angle. Following MSE, I’d probably want to get MSDO as it’s safer than moving teeth around too much especially if I got a bimax after and needed more braces. My side profile is nearly subhuman level tbh but it doesn’t look as bad from the front, although I hyperfixate on it so it’s extremely clear to me.

17, going to college in just under 2 years, I could likely complete MSE + MSDO and then bimax before heading to college, but I’m not sure if I should just go for bimax ASAP or even look into IMDO. My midface is at least a little bit too long though so I’d need a lefort in conjunction with IMDO. My eye area is probably average already, although I lack lower eyelid support, another thing which has MSE has anecdotally been claimed to help with, and my harmony seems to be decent. Not really sure exactly where I stand but with the clear recession it can’t be very high. I seem to have at least an alright base for improvement though. Let me know what you think, is the potential benefit of MSE worth it enough to keep having an incel level side profile for an extra year or should I skip it?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Solution
AscendingHero
Both cope tier surgeries for aesthetics

To quote RealSurgerymax
cope dude cope

look at what it does to palate, maxillary width, lips, paransal area and zygos, combining this with n2 implant and imdo. MSE is literally insane, slow expansion is fucking everything @retard : https://looksmax.org/threads/mse-fm...ion-as-the-holy-grail-of-looksmaxxing.147580/

Fucking insane.

Will do 2 rounds of MSE, during the second mew+chew maxxing (don't say cope until you've tried everything) and expand like 2mm but turn the screw back and forth.

IMDO:

Insane imdo transformation

And then finally braces for the diastema and to extrude teeth for better lower third, having...
Post pics but if your IMW is low, then get MSE as it would bring your maxilla width to where it should've been if it had developed properly.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Post pics but if your IMW is low, then get MSE as it would bring your maxilla width to where it should've been if it had developed properly.
New to this site, not exactly sure if I can PM, but if there is a way, PM me I’ll send you them

To quote RealSurgerymax

MSE is a good procedure if you truly need it. It will give very little noticeable difference facially but still a subtle (almost subliminal) improvement in most people, but the biggest reason to have MSE is for a nice wide smile without dark corners.

MSDO is the least aesthetically pleasing of the 3 and IMDO is the most.

An Aesthetic male mandible Is Substantially wider posteriorly than anteriorly (even though a wide chin is masculine the mandibular body should taper inward from the gonial angle connecting to the chin) and MSDO creates the opposite effect in large expansions. That said a small MSDO will not hurt you especially if you truly need to expand the lower arch.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pumanator and MeinChadf
can’t fit my tongue on the roof of my mouth.
heath comes first tbh I would fix that and get the aesthetics surgeries after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
over if you need any type of surgeries besides rhino

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15977

To quote RealSurgerymax
MSE and small MSDO would probably be best for functionality. I’m not really concerned about my chin width now, I just like MSDO as a complimentary procedure so that my teeth aren’t uprooted too much. Are you saying IMDO > Bimax, aesthetically?

To quote RealSurgerymax
cope dude cope

look at what it does to palate, maxillary width, lips, paransal area and zygos, combining this with n2 implant and imdo. MSE is literally insane, slow expansion is fucking everything @retard : https://looksmax.org/threads/mse-fm...ion-as-the-holy-grail-of-looksmaxxing.147580/

Fucking insane.

Will do 2 rounds of MSE, during the second mew+chew maxxing (don't say cope until you've tried everything) and expand like 2mm but turn the screw back and forth.

IMDO:

Insane imdo transformation

And then finally braces for the diastema and to extrude teeth for better lower third, having all 32 teeth perfectly positioned and extruded and aligned is HUGE for your aesthetics and soft tissue. Also to retrocline my incisors and fix my alveolar ridge for better saggital chin projection.

WHen the maxila goes up and forward the incisors retrocline, so i'll be gucci with the n2 implant anyways.

Even if n2 doesn't come out facebow (facepuller) is still very effective at high forces, @dracoreptile

If n2 implants comes out i'll be a fucking god, moves the entire maxila (including lefort 3) up and forward, facepulling it with facebow. @ropemax @noprogressno

Thoughts? @looksmaxxer234 @imdo @PubertyMaxxer @Preston @StrangerDanger @Sinjiyam @retard @hairyballscel @Henry_Gandy @Biiyo03 @spark @Dr Shekelberg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16834
Solution
cope dude cope
View attachment 1507271View attachment 1507272

Fucking insane.

IMDO:

View attachment 1507274

And then finally braces for the diastema and to extrude teeth for better lower third, having all 32 teeth perfectly positioned and extruded and aligned is HUGE for your aesthetics and soft tissue. Also to retrocline my incisors and fix my alveolar ridge for better saggital chin projection.

WHen the maxila goes up and forward the incisors retrocline, so i'll be gucci with the n2 implant anyways.

If n2 implants comes out i'll be a fucking god, moves the entire maxila (including lefort 3) up and forward, facepulling it with facebow. @ropemax @noprogressno

Thoughts? @looksmaxxer234 @imdo @PubertyMaxxer @Preston @StrangerDanger @Sinjiyam @retard @hairyballscel @Henry_Gandy @Biiyo03 @spark @Dr Shekelberg
+Hormone maxxing (at dyrotic) taking my hormones growth factors and androgens into the supraphysiological non supressive. Improving everything both exodenously and exogenously.

And then doing all the effective softmaxxes and then gym

That's my ascencion plan.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
+Hormone maxxing (at dyrotic) taking my hormones growth factors and androgens into the supraphysiological non supressive. Improving everything both exodenously and exogenously.

And then doing all the effective softmaxxes and then gym

That's my ascencion plan.
how old ar eu nigga

how old ar eu nigga
prolly still in puberty

but anyway for this

yea honestly mse is best for like one thing, and that is your smile. its great if u actually have a narrow palate tho, but u probably dont.

msdo is expensive and doesn't seem to do much ngl, and imdo widens the jaw but in a way i dislike, it kinda butchers the jaw angles.

so looks like its just bsso or cope again, over.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
prolly still in puberty

but anyway for this

yea honestly mse is best for like one thing, and that is your smile. its great if u actually have a narrow palate tho, but u probably dont.

msdo is expensive and doesn't seem to do much ngl, and imdo widens the jaw but in a way i dislike, it kinda butchers the jaw angles.

so looks like its just bsso or cope again, over.
Negative iq

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and AscendingHero
cope dude cope
View attachment 1507271View attachment 1507272

Fucking insane.

IMDO:

View attachment 1507274

Even if n2 doesn't come out facebow (facepuller) is still very effective at high forces, @dracoreptile

MSE seems like cope, has barely any significant facial changes except maybe some soft tissue expansion and zygos apart for the palate and mouth. also mewing jfl

• JFL
some soft tissue expansion and zygos apart for the palate and mouth.
how is that a cope jfl combined with slow expansion at my age, it's everything.

Zygos, palate and mouth are some of my biggest failos along with chin and wide nose lmao.

MSE+genio+nasal base reduction easy

There's other looksmaxxes i have, but not saying pubicly cuz fuck the bluepillers

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
@StrangerDanger @Biiyo03 what do u y'all plan to do to looksmaxx?

how is that a cope jfl combined with slow expansion at my age, it's everything.

Zygos, palate and mouth are some of my biggest failos along with chin and wide nose lmao.

MSE+genio+nasal base reduction easy

There's other looksmaxxes i have, but not saying pubicly cuz fuck the bluepillers
There are barely any good MSE results on the internet even for kids who've had it, improvements in facial aesthetics are very slight. It hasn't improved them more than 0.25 PSL even if that. The biggest impact it has is the palate and I don't believe its enough to warrant a change enough to be considered an ascension unless it's death tier initially. Hexum, Lucky Blue, Nessman etc have bad palates
It just sounds like theorycrafting but you have to be realistic

• +1
Hexum, Lucky Blue, Nessman etc have bad palates
True but palate is still very undderrated for smiling.

And personally ik many people who have gotten top tier changes from mse slightly older than me.

I plan on gh+dht maxxing too.

everything changes with n2 tho

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger