My 2020 looksmaxxing plans

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
This is on my list for this year:

• upper lip reduction
• upper eyelid blepharoplasty with frontalis muscle detachment for further lowering of my eyebrows
• shorter haircut
• dentist and orthodontist treatment to fix my cavities, caries and tmj clicking.

For maintenance of my past & current looksmaxxes, I'm gonna keep doing these:

• lose fat (goal is a single digit bf%)
• beardmaxxing
• eyelashmaxxing
• eyebrow Botox every 3-4 months
• tanning twice per week.

Last but not least I have to moneymaxx and keep saving for an eyebrow transplant to give my eye area its needed final polish.

Wish y'all a satisfying and successful year for looksmaxxing!

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, EthnicelAscension and OOGABOOGA
show picture

Improve beard get a better haircut
This is what I'll do. Beard imroves my lower third, I just need more density which I'm working on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
good point on tanning. underrated softmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Bewusst and Deleted member 2846
@cocainecowboy we all know what he needs

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 2486

• upper lip reduction
• upper eyelid blepharoplasty with frontalis muscle detachment for further lowering of my eyebrows
• shorter haircut
• dentist and orthodontist treatment to fix my cavities, caries and tmj clicking.

• beardmaxxing
• eyelashmaxxing

Last but not least I have to moneymaxx and keep saving for an eyebrow transplant to give my eye area its needed final polish.

Red light mask for skin (35€)
Tanmax (Sun creams and carrots - 50€)
Peppermint on eyelashes 5€
Gymecel

bruh you’re legit gl wtf lol

do you have BDD? or were you just larping/joking when you say you’re ugly

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Tanning will age you. Mt2 is the solution.
You need a better haircut. Maybe short side with fade to long on top.
bleph will give you more uee, so whats the reason?

bruh you’re legit gl wtf lol

do you have BDD? or were you just larping/joking when you say you’re ugly
I look okay in my avi but from other angles and without frauding I don't. I just want to looksmaxx to the point I can eventually be comfortable with the way I look. It's never a bad thing to do because better looks = better life quality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Good thred

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Bewusst
Tanning will age you. Mt2 is the solution.
You need a better haircut. Maybe short side with fade to long on top.
bleph will give you more uee, so whats the reason?
I need bleph to make my eyelids more symmetrical. I don't worry about a little UEE. Botox reduces it noticeably as well.

I also don't mind about aging. I could use a slightly more mature look on my face. Still interested in melanotan though. Have you used it personally? There's some horror stories about it + you don't know about potential long term side effects.

I look okay in my avi but from other angles and without frauding I don't. I just want to looksmaxx to the point I can eventually be comfortable with the way I look. It's never a bad thing to do because better looks = better life quality.
I know what you mean but you need to ensure that you are mentally realistic when it comes to your appearance. If you’re irrational and view yourself as worse than you actually are, then you’re going to end up botched or worse

Ironically self acceptance is a much harder process than wiring a payment and going under the knife

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Ironically self acceptance is a much harder process than wiring a payment and going under the knife
This couldn't be more true. Wise words, my friend

• +1
Reactions: Kade
I always think "how could others accept me or the way I look when I can't, who has known me for all my life?"

What are your eyelash and eyebrowmaxxing methods?

What are your eyelash and eyebrowmaxxing methods?
Eyelash serum (I use long4lashes by Oceanic with good results) for eyelashes and Minoxidil, frontalis muscle Botox injections and (in the future) an eyebrow transplant for the eyebrows. I always brush my brows in shape with a little beard wax and a soft toothbrush.

Jfl @ not just getting a haircut

How do you tan twice per week and not kill collagen/speed up aging?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
I just do it. Overthinking causes grey hairs and wrinkles which would age me faster.
Just take beta carotene and use tanning cream

• JFL
Reactions: Bewusst
No cope for my face bro, only the real deal
Tanning creams are legit, not sure about beta carotene but people swear by it

Tanning creams are legit, not sure about beta carotene but people swear by it
If you're referring to fake tan, it's garbage. No way am I gonna waste time trying to apply it evenly just to look like a clown, stain my clothes and sweat it all off in the warmer seasons. Beta carotene makes you look yellow, I did it once. It also made my skin dry af. Tanning in moderation looks best and provides some UV rays, especially now during winter.

If you're referring to fake tan, it's garbage. No way am I gonna waste time trying to apply it evenly just to look like a clown, stain my clothes and sweat it all off in the warmer seasons. Beta carotene makes you look yellow, I did it once. It also made my skin dry af. Tanning in moderation looks best and provides some UV rays, especially now during winter.
Damn thought fake tan was legit, foids seem to use it and they usually know their shit.

Feels like beta carotene works differently for everybody, some people get that nice glowing tan while others end up like Trump.

Damn thought fake tan was legit, foids seem to use it and they usually know their shit.

Feels like beta carotene works differently for everybody, some people get that nice glowing tan while others end up like Trump.
People nowadays get so little sun, sitting inside all day, moderate use of tanning beds won't hurt. Getting a sunburn on the regular isn't healthy but that isn't what I do. 20 min at a time, that's it.

People nowadays get so little sun, sitting inside all day, moderate use of tanning beds won't hurt. Getting a sunburn on the regular isn't healthy but that isn't what I do. 20 min at a time, that's it.
I'm terrified of the agepill so i'll never use a tanning bed again

• upper lip reduction
• shorter haircut

• beardmaxxing
• eyelashmaxxing

how minoxidil worked for eyebrows bro?

• +1
Reactions: nastynas and DianabolDownie
Tretinoin is good for a tan tbh. Gave me a good color while I was using it.