My alar base makes me celibate pls help

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
IMG 2826

Do I need alar plasty? my alar base sucks and same with my nasal tip. Overall my nose is subhuman for a white guy.

How can I fix, liquid rhino? tips pls

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, capybara, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
if someone says bonesmash nasal bridge im gonna rape them

stop viewing and not replying/giving bluepill advice

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: capybara
Mentalcel, irl chad. Gtf off this site and build confidence, looks are not your problem

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and drag
Yeah at this point this is a mental illness. You're easily a htn+, stop rotting here

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Mentalcel, irl chad. Gtf off this site and build confidence, looks are not your problem
You cant cure autism bro, I wanna be handsome enough that girls dont care that im aspie AF

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
You cant cure autism bro, I wanna be handsome enough that girls dont care that im aspie AF
you look great, they’ll just think you’re quirky. Don’t fall down this rabbit hole bro

you look great, they’ll just think you’re quirky. Don’t fall down this rabbit hole bro
its too late and cope, my aspieness led me here and unless ur chadlite it ruins you. If i cant get to chadlite ill never get a girlfriend

its too late and cope, my aspieness led me here and unless ur chadlite it ruins you. If i cant get to chadlite ill never get a girlfriend
To be honest your alar base looks fine to me. This feeling will pass and you will likely regret getting surgery, wait some more before you decide to do anything drastic and distract yourself from thinking about it

To be honest your alar base looks fine to me. This feeling will pass and you will likely regret getting surgery, wait some more before you decide to do anything drastic and distract yourself from thinking about it
i turned 18 a couple days ago am i not old enough

• +1
Reactions: TeencelStockBroker
i turned 18 a couple days ago am i not old enough
Just wait it out, this will pass. Try to limit how much you visit this site and eventually you will forget all about it

I love your tiktok buddy boyo

I recommend a shotgun implant in the browridge region

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Clavicular
thanks but that does nothing for my nose!!!
I have a similar issue with my base as well, mines worse mind you, I have a fat ethnic nose despite having light/blue eye pheno

State of .org is just bluepillers telling me to go outside, like ok hamza thanks for the surgery advice
My surgery advice is don't get it, it will make your nose look tiny and feminine in my opinion