5'8
Hairline - completely decimated by balding
Big forehead - amplified by balding
Acne scars on forehead - amplified by big forehead and balding
Big brow ridge - neanderthal like especially from profile
Brown eyes
Shit under eye area
Dark circles - caused by shit under eye area
Weak chin from profile - from the front my chin is solid but nearcel tier from the side
Skin somewhat - but accutane already improved it 60%
Overall lack of forward growth in the face

Damn... It seems that my looksmaxxing will be more expensive than I thought so... And I wondered why I was a sexless incel all this time, and also why I was treated like garbage by many people...

Even when I ascend, I will probably never receive the Chad treatment...
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-chad-treatment.935382/#post-14217801

But there is no going back, improving my face is the only thing left.

If someone wants to give advice, I can dm my pics, trusted users only.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, 6′2 still over, InnerVoid and 1 other person
you know, when i met my oneitis i thought she was ugly. then i started comparing her features to mine and i realized that she mogs me and im the ugly one again

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Nick.Harte, Infinite and 2 others
you know, when i met my oneitis i thought she was ugly. then i started comparing her features to mine and i realized that she mogs me and im the ugly one again
This is the plight of being a LTN which I am. I think that it's even worse than being a subhuman(both subhuman and ltn get 0 pussy), because when you are subhuman you have obvious falios which can be seen from a mile and you are well aware that you are subhuman.

But when you are LTN, at first your face may appear 'normal' to you and even to other people and you can spend years without ever looking deeply at your flaws. All of these falios are few millimeters of bone here and there which compound and you end up with a 'normal' looking face with absolutely ZERO appeal to foids...

And it takes years until you finally realize that your only problem in life is looks. I just now after being brutally hones with myself, analyzed my face and realized the subtle yet crucial flaws which take all appeal from my face...

Skin I almost fixed, I am fixing my hair in few months, however, other shit will require much more wisdom and precision to fix...

@MoggerGaston

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Marsik, zura, Pikabro and 1 other person
id rope after that brutal

I have acne scars too but their much better now the only thing that helps is co2 laser from a really good derm i pay 650 per session and it hurts and bleeds a fuck ton next session is feb 6

• So Sad
Reactions: unknownducks
This is the plight of being a LTN which I am.
What makes you so sure that you’re in the normie-scale? Has it been confirmed by a rating? Mabye you’re overrating yourself, that happens often

I have acne scars too but their much better now the only thing that helps is co2 laser from a really good derm i pay 650 per session and it hurts and bleeds a fuck ton next session is feb 6
Man I hope that fixing my skin + fixing hair + acne scar removal is going to be enough to bring me to HTN or close to it...

Now I have to starvemax so that my face completely leans down and I can see realistically what should I do about it...

I took few pictures from the profile and so many things were off...

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
she is stacy now that i think about it

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

What makes you so sure that you’re in the normie-scale? Has it been confirmed by a rating? Mabye you’re overrating yourself, that happens often
Not engaging with you, feel free to leave my thread.

Not engaging with you, feel free to leave my thread.
Just telling you the truth, you’re overrating yourself, you are way below what you rate yourself, it’s time to wake up lil guy

Just telling you the truth, you’re overrating yourself, you are way below what you rate yourself, it’s time to wake up lil guy
And it's time for you to kill yourself.

Man I hope that fixing my skin + fixing hair + acne scar removal is going to be enough to bring me to HTN or close to it...

Now I have to starvemax so that my face completely leans down and I can see realistically what should I do about it...

I took few pictures from the profile and so many things were off...
Ok so i also starvemaxxed but now i can't lose any more weight even eating very low cals i would eat 500 with cardio but now i can't lose anymore so i bought dnp. Yeah i'm fixing my hair currently as well and have researched the best ways so get finasteride and ORAL minoxidil ORAL it has to be oral it is literally the best thing for regrowing and not many people know they think topical is good when its dogshit mine is literally coming tomorrow i also bought microneedling from aliexpress (amazon has the same exact products for 30$)

And it's time for you to kill yourself.
Good topic. Let’s talk about suicide. Why are you still alive, despite having literally zero reason to love your life?

Good topic. Let’s talk about suicide. Why are you still alive, despite having literally zero reason to love your life?
I have family who loves me, unlike you.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Ok so i also starvemaxxed but now i can't lose any more weight even eating very low cals i would eat 500 with cardio but now i can't lose anymore so i bought dnp. Yeah i'm fixing my hair currently as well and have researched the best ways so get finasteride and ORAL minoxidil ORAL it has to be oral it is literally the best thing for regrowing and not many people know they think topical is good when its dogshit mine is literally coming tomorrow i also bought microneedling from aliexpress (amazon has the same exact products for 30$)

I am fixing my hair with non surgical, non medical route.

I am fixing my hair with non surgical, non medical route.
Good luck although oral minoxidil has few side effects fin and dut are bad tho

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Nigger you been here 2 years and you still haven’t ascended you deserve to rope

Nigger you been here 2 years and you still haven’t ascended you deserve to rope
No money nigger.

But I am ascending soon, I looksmaxxed efficiently.

Been getting crazy IOIs lately.