My Hard Looksmax Plan

I want to at least have NORMAL craniofacial structures. 4 CENTImeters of maxillary advancement is needed just for me to have an AVERAGE maxilla projection. 1 CENTImeter of IPD widening is needed just for me to have an AVERAGE IPD.

Totally agree... you NEED ALL THESE SURGERIES

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and thecel
  • MSE : +10 mm upper intermolar
  • Teeth Alignment : fix dental crowding & mandibular dental arch broadening
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • OBO : +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Le Fort 1 Impaction : −5 mm face length
  • Le Fort 2 : +25 mm maxilla–midface advancement
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Mandible : +25 mm mandibular body length
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • 15º Degrees Counter-Clockwise Double-Jaw Rotation
  • Custom Wrap-Around Jaw Implant : +7.5 mm jaw width & +10 mm chin breadth
  • Glabellar Forwardization : +12.5 mm glabellar forwardness
  • Supraorbital Forwardization : +7.5 mm brow ridge prominence
  • Medial Canthoplasty : +2.5 mm PFL
  • Lateral Canthoplasty: +2.5 mm PFL
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Lip Lift : −5 mm philtrum length & +5 mm chin height
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification

@Gaia262 thoughts?

my guy trying to escape riceceldom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member and thecel

Like I said before, guys who learn TRP and apply it by looksmaxxing and talking to many women tend to be the most successful with women. They get laid the most and they have the best relationships, the best career and they live their best life. They definitely don't spend most of their time on a forum, instead, they focus on their self improvement and they achieve their goals.

That's the difference between the red pill and the black pill. The black pill is an excuse for doing nothing while the red pill motivates men to improve themselves to get what they want from life. Black pilled men set their own limits, while red pilled men constantly seek to achieve their goals no matter how impossible the task may seem like.
He needs TheRaPy

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and thecel
Mental masturbation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, JosephGarrot123 and thecel
OP is obv joking but often here I see a lot of overprescribing. 99% of men who have ‘issues with their face’ need at least one of only four procedures:

(1) Bimax (with or without genio)
(2) Rhino
(3) Infraorbital-malar implants (swap out for filler/lipofilling if needs be)
(4) HT

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and thecel
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14978
OP is obv joking but often here I see a lot of overprescribing. 99% of men who have ‘issues with their face’ need at least one of only four procedures:

(1) Bimax (with or without genio)
(2) Rhino
(3) Infraorbital-malar implants (swap out for filler/lipofilling if needs be)
(4) HT
It’s jaw > hair > eyes. If your nose is failing get a rhino. You got it. Everything else is pointless

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, JosephGarrot123, APJ and 1 other person
It’s jaw > hair > eyes. If your nose is failing get a rhino. You got it. Everything else is pointless
I absolutely agree on your ranking too. Jaw is law, then hair, then eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member and thecel
Why not just work on your personality a little bit more instead of all these complex surgeries:what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, JosephGarrot123 and thecel
But fr man, I think I said it to you twice already but you need to max your height with hgh or peptides or sth(you figure the best way out yourself probably) as long as there is a chance

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I absolutely agree on your ranking too. Jaw is law, then hair, then eyes.

Haircope. Eyes are way more important than hair is. Jaw versus eyes is debatable; eyes versus hair isn’t.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Haircope. Eyes are way more important than hair is. Jaw versus eyes is debatable; eyes versus hair isn’t.
I improved eye area and hair, and hair gave me way better boost in results

• Woah
I improved eye area and hair, and hair gave me way better boost in results

I guess you didn’t improve your eyes and your hair by equal amounts.

What about body + frame + dick + height + voice?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and thecel
  • +1
You forgot the most important : Leg / Clavicle Lenghtening and Penis Enlargement

• Love it
Did you got a HT?
Yep, to NW1 (or whatever 'a full head of hair with an 18yos hairline is). Both my eye area and my hair started off pretty average and ended up top notch, but it was clear the hair improvement was significantly more helpful.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and lasthope
Yep, to NW1 (or whatever 'a full head of hair with an 18yos hairline is). Both my eye area and my hair started off pretty average and ended up top notch, but it was clear the hair improvement was significantly more helpful.
mirin
how did you looksmaxxed your eyes?

• +1
did you get anything off the list? :hnghn:

• +1

• Love it
  • Neurocranial Narrowization : −10 mm head width ( narrows the neurocranium only & doesn’t narrow zygomas & doesn’t narrow zygomatic processes )
  • Distraction Osteogenesis of the Forward Cranium : +25 mm anterior skull length (moves the maxilla with it)
  • Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion : +7.5 mm PFL & +7.5 mm IPD & +15 mm frontolateral cheekbonal breadth
  • Bilateral Zygomatic Breadth Reduction : −25 mm bizygomatic breadth on fronts (to compensate for +30 mm bizygomatic breadth due to orbital separation & due to orbit width expansion) & −2.5 mm bizygomatic breadth on processes
  • Sagittal Mandible Jaw Rami Thickening : +15 mm side profile view ramus bones’ width & unchanged mandible length
  • Genioplasty : +10 mm chin projection & consequently +10 mm mandibular body length
  • Rhinoplasty : Mongoloid nose → Caucasoid nose ( +10 mm radix\nasion projection & more changes )
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants
  • Eyebrows Lowering, Bilateral Lengthening, Positive-Tilting, Thickening, and Densification

@Gaia262 thoughts?

Sad that we don't even have the technology to actually do this even if someone was serious and wanted to do all these. Lefort 2 isn't even offered cosmetically and I don't think there's any way to reduce cranial width.

• +1
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants

@Gaia262 thoughts?

Good lord I don’t even know where to begin. “Neurocranial narrowization” ”glabellar forwardization” “Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion” - I just searched these terms on google and there’s legitimately only 2 results and both of them links right back here - which are posted by you. you can’t just invent a bunch of surgeries in your head and expect a surgeon to even know what to do. I mean with OBO + and Bilateral Zygorbital Expansion, youd get 15 fucking mm of IPD, I don’t even think syndrome patients have ever gotten that much before, and with the dual canthoplasty - that will yield 12.5 mm of additional pfl on each eyes JFL wtf. Then you want to get like 4 different jaw surgeries AND a jaw implant, do you even know how comical you are going to look like afterwards?Then a lefort 1 and 2, why not add the 3rd and complete the trinity? after all this and you are still not close to done jfl, that’s a lifetime worth of surgeries taking into account of planning and recovery, you‘re gonna be looksmaxing into your retirement years.

• Love it
And the total cost?

Tom Cruise What GIF

Never gonna happen lol.

Too many goals = keep spinning your wheels, never actually doing anything
Few but smart goals = Consistent focused effort which will actually give you real results

And you don't need lots of looksmaxxes to look good enough for women. You're aiming for too perfect.
It's mog or get mogged world, good is not enough

• +1
It's mog or get mogged world, good is not enough
That only applies if you're trying to be in a long term relationship that lasts until you're dead whilst living in a western country.
And anyways, you'll never be perfect, you can only become the best version of yourself.

• +1
That only applies if you're trying to be in a long term relationship that lasts until you're dead whilst living in a western country.
And anyways, you'll never be perfect, you can only become the best version of yourself.
Kind of everywhere, people choose the best they can

• +1
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants

@Gaia262 thoughts?

How low are your eyebrows supposed to be at the end?

• +1
1 CENTImeter of IPD widening is needed just for me to have an AVERAGE IPD.
How much do you think one could gain from this?

• +1
I agree with others here. Focus more on the basics first man. Less is more.

Mewing - face pulling - bonesmashing.

Never go wrong brethren

• WTF
  • Buccal Fat Removal
  • Paranasal Augmentation
  • Infraorbital Implants

@Gaia262 thoughts?

Where do you plan to get your obo and lf at? And if you've done it, who'd you go to?

• +1
Where do you plan to get your obo and lf at? And if you've done it, who'd you go to?

I’m just gonna 3D print this thingy: