My Jaw Surgery Journey (Video and Pictures)

Mirin af. You can finally have foids give a chance to your personality

• Love it
Reactions: Gaia262
8CC1E986 C681 45AE 867B 0F7B65D1B75A

I know im hijacking this convo lowkey but 10 days post op my side profile looking 10/10 but i developed upper jaw canting (3 degrees to left) and it was not sufficiently impacted to hide gummy smile so I will have second surgery most likely in following weeks. :feelswhy: Suffering again all over. But anything for looks.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Gaia262
lookin good bro i knew it once the swelling went down it would be. How's your family taking the change? You legit look like a different person tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 9405
lookin good bro i knew it once the swelling went down it would be. How's your family taking the change? You legit look like a different person tbh
Even my closest family that was against surgery is smiling at me all the time and literally euphoric from how good it looks. Everyone says the same mostly, how they dont recognize me and that i look like different person. Just yesterday went out drinking with my friend with 2 random girls. My friends girl offered to pay hotel for all 4 of us even tho other girl had a boyfriend. My friend is still in hotel with her rn, I couldnt go with my mouth smelling rotten (no teeth brushing for 10 days now). Hahaha im already noticing looksmax benefits so early on.

My side profile is now resembling that from my childhood.
3DE82C86 7144 4C30 ACD5 60CD715FB268

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4, randomvanish, Gaia262 and 1 other person
How is your road to the jaw implants? I used to read your thread about it, but I lost it and I forgot :hnghn: @Gaia262

• +1
How is your road to the jaw implants? I used to read your thread about it, but I lost it and I forgot :hnghn: @Gaia262

Surgery booked in next month :)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Lygodactylus, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
how much does it all cost bro?

Surgery 1 was €25k euros

This surgery will be €8k Euros

So a total of €33k not including flight, orthodontics, accommodation ect.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Silver and Deleted member 17244
No its an extended jaw implant so it covers alot of the mandible.
hope it will be suffice to overcome your inceldom bro (y) tho I'm not into this jaw implants and tbh do not distinguish types of ones

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Gaia262
@Gaia262 one more thing: is it true that Ramieri charges only 10k for jaw + malar + infra implants?

@Gaia262 one more thing: is it true that Ramieri charges only 10k for jaw + malar + infra implants?

No, I am sure its alot higher than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
No, I am sure its alot higher than that.
u think could I fit into 10k range when I choose zygo + gonion implants with Ramieri?

• +1
u think could I fit into 10k range when I choose zygo + gonion implants with Ramieri?

No to be honest. It's best to drop him an email and see what his prices are currently but they have gone up due to the demand from this thread, which now has 50,000 views.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member 17244
No to be honest. It's best to drop him an email and see what his prices are currently but they have gone up due to the demand from this thread, which now has 50,000 views.
over for my slavic wallet. So I have to look for Brazilian surgeons who do it for $3k lmao

• So Sad
Looking forward to seeing your wraparound jaw results.

I'm assuming Ramieri has some good previous results and that you were confident with his design.

Did you consider someone more renowned for jaw, like Dhir? Or you think Ramieri will basically give the same effect?

• +1
Gaia, Are you planning on correcting the nasal flare and scleral show after the jaw implant?

• +1
Looking forward to seeing your wraparound jaw results.

I'm assuming Ramieri has some good previous results and that you were confident with his design.

Did you consider someone more renowned for jaw, like Dhir? Or you think Ramieri will basically give the same effect?

Hi bro i plan on making a video :), I'm going to stick with Dr Ramieri, I wouldn't go with another surgeon especially the mainstream ones like Dr Dhir. I'm going for an extended jaw implant so without the chin part.

Gaia, Are you planning on correcting the nasal flare and scleral show after the jaw implant?

To be honest bro I'm just going to cash in what I have, it doesn't worry me to be honest and I don't want to run any risks of causing more issues trying to fix it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, mulattomaxxer, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others

These your implants nigga?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Silver and Gaia262
Holy crap it is, i didnt know he did them yet :love:
I could tell the second I saw that post. I wish he posted a view from the front. They should look good as long as they aren't too wide.

Are these jaw implants your final surgery?

• +1
I could tell the second I saw that post. I wish he posted a view from the front. They should look good as long as they aren't too wide.

Are these jaw implants your final surgery?

Yes they are, he plans on making an implant video with me so i will add this to here. I will also ask him if possible for like a professional before and after video end of the year time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 16834, Donc0ck and 4 others
Yes they are, he plans on making an implant video with me so i will add this to here. I will also ask him if possible for like a professional before and after video end of the year time.
looking forward to the result

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Gaia262
Always come back to this thread, you don't even look the same, mirin. People should treat you so much better too, feel happy to see this and good luck on your next procedure

• Love it
  • +1
from 3/10 truecel to solid 5/10 nice job bro

• Love it
  • +1
may I ask how did u accumulate ur money for this

• +1
I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti.

Introduction- before surgery

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible. ( link below to access the video)

9:37 for surgical video

Inter-op before and after

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Month 4 before and after (swollen)

View attachment 1543483

Before and After (Month 8)

Professional before and afters with Dr Ramieri coming in June :)

Surgeons Names:
Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: €25,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek €5,000

Contact details ( Remote consultations available)
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Receptionist Number/Whatsapp: +39 3515040117

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price (online/remote consultations available)
€150

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - £800 for 4 weeks

Orthodontics
Cost approximately £2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

Scanning centre in the UK
CBCT Scan £180-£220

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

@Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

You guys taught me everything, the least I can do is give back. Hope this helps you guys in some way.

Bro can you drop moneymaxxing guide

• +1
I wageslaved, working multiple remote contracts from home.
Yeah im asking specificaly cause im giga dumb and only Like social studies Like some becky😢

Also mega mirin you , i hope you ascend with @Lars LEANMAXX GUIDE (READ IT ITS TOP NOTCH)

also could i send you my pics For advice? I Feel Like i have a short face and i might also need bimax + genio

I was thinking of surgerymaxxing my minor eye faliures first cause im poorcel curently

• Love it
Yeah im asking specificaly cause im giga dumb and only Like social studies Like some becky😢

Also mega mirin you , i hope you ascend with @Lars LEANMAXX GUIDE (READ IT ITS TOP NOTCH)

also could i send you my pics For advice? I Feel Like i have a short face and i might also need bimax + genio

I was thinking of surgerymaxxing my minor eye faliures first cause im poorcel curently

Thanks bro, sure always happy to help :)

Im happy for you but kind of jealous at the same time

• Woah
lifefuel

• +1
What job did u work

I work in finance/accounts, during the corona lockdown alot of people got to work from home. Then I just got multiple roles during this.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Wallenberg, Corleone and 1 other person
how is recovery/swelling from jaw implants going so far bro? are you still gonna release the video on that too?

• +1
how is recovery/swelling from jaw implants going so far bro? are you still gonna release the video on that too?
Hi bro yeah the recovery is alot better than jaw surgery. So far no signs of infection :)

For the video Dr Ramieri is making it, I think the guy who does his video editing ect is on holiday so there may be a delay :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 11gaijin, HQNPmaxxing and Boldandbeautiful

Hi bro, I updated with a video update. Sorry it's a little brief.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, NegativeNorwood, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Release the after implants pics bro! :love:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Gaia262
You look much better in motion than pics tbh. Also masive halo that I can see your incisive teeth when you talk. People really underestimate little things like this one.

Also Ramieri seems transparent, like no result is perfect and he is right... Also you cant simulate soft tissue and so on. Nice video!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, NegativeNorwood, Gaia262 and 2 others
Hi bro, I updated with a video update. Sorry it's a little brief.

You look incredibly natural in motion, a stark contrast against filler patients, who always look weird in motion to me. Even after reading PSL forums and many studies about surgeries for a year, I would never think you had surgery done without reading this thread. Can't wait to see how well the jaw implants turn out. My most sincere congratulations!

• Love it
Looking good bro but your voice sounds so low t.

Tbh looking at you post surgery you’d think you’d have a moderately deep voice. Sean o’ pry sydrome.

• +1
22.06.22 Update: Just had my jaw implants put in. Short video to follow as agreed. Hope to have final results out in a few months 💪

I recently underwent double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty, custom infraorbital malar implants and an extended jaw implant in Italy with Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti.

Introduction- before surgery

I decided to document my experience to help you guys out as much as possible. ( link below to access the video)

9:37 for surgical video

Inter-op before and after

View attachment 1369922

View attachment 1369924

Month 4 before and after (swollen)

View attachment 1543483

Before and After (Month 8)

Clinical before and after

View attachment 1736102

Phase 2 : Jaw implant Pre-surgical consult

I hope to upload one last video showing the final results in the coming months.

Surgeons Names:

Dr Ramieri and Dr Marianetti

Surgeries and movements undertaken: Lefort 1 - 3.5mm projection 4mm downgraft , clockwise rotation
BSSO - 8mm
Genioplasty - 5mm projection forward 3mm vertical
Rhinoplasty (deviated bulbous nose)
Custom Infraorbital malar implants PEEK
Custom extended jaw implants PEEK

Cost
Total cost: €33,000 (excluding travel, accommodation, braces ect)

Bimax + Genio €15,000
Rhinoplasty €5,000
Custom infraorbital malar implants in peek €5,000

Phase 2 : Custom extended jaw implant Peek €8000

Contact details ( Remote consultations available)
Dr Ramieri's email:
info@maxilloroma.it

Receptionist Number/Whatsapp: +39 3515040117

Dr Ramieri's Instagram

Dr Marianetti's Instagram

Consult price (online/remote consultations available)
€150

Via Nomentana, 311, 00198 Roma RM, Italy

Airbnb - £800 for 4 weeks

Orthodontics
Cost approximately £2500 including extractions (wisdom and lower premolars)
Name: Dr Alex
Clinic: ODL Dental London

Scanning centre in the UK
CBCT Scan £180-£220

Mods Please can this thread be open to future edits

@Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan

You guys taught me everything, the least I can do is give back. Hope this helps you guys in some way.

Indian doctors do not provide Infra orbital implant. They use bulky cheek implants

• +1
What's your opinion on Medphor implant under eyes? @Gaia262

• +1
What's your opinion on Medphor implant under eyes? @Gaia262

Peek is the best imo it simulates bond very well.

Medpor I heard is extremely difficult to remove and I wouldn't want that near my eye.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, HQNPmaxxing and NegativeNorwood
From balding 30 year old curry with an overbite to 20 year old ambiguous prettyboy

old-man-sad.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Wallenberg, Deprived and 3 others
If you were to do just a BSSO to fix an overbite for example how much does it cost performed by Dr Ramier?

• +1
If you were to do just a BSSO to fix an overbite for example how much does it cost performed by Dr Ramier?

A bsso on it's own , I'm too sure of the costs. The bimax and genio was €15k. You could drop an email I'm sure he can give a quote.

Tbh, its always best to move both jaws not just one.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Boldandbeautiful