My review of the conzuri joggers (height boosting shoe)

Clavicular

Clavicular

Involuntarily/Celibate
Contributor
Recently I splurged and copped these conzuri elevator shoes

They are a 1.4 inch lift, all shoes have a one inch sole, so subtract that from the advertised lift.
The stock sole is giga uncomfortable, its extremely hard and unideal to walk/run in so I replaced the 1.4" insole with a 1 inch lift

link to added insole, these are 10x more comfortable and you can run in them, the reason I didnt go with just the insoles is when you put them in regular shoes it feels hella tight and your feet are higher set

conzuris have much more depth to fit bigger lifts or even 1' ones. I would say conzuri jogger + 1 inch lift is optimal balance between comfort and heightmax.

You can perma-wear this combo and never get caught.
and you will have the customization to add a bigger lift like 2 inch for required occasions

ill prob buy the 1.4 inch lift from the same brand as this one I linked
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H2Y2K2L?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

just because its such a good design. But i def recommend these 2 items. im 6'3 now bhais

also get .5 up in the size you normally wear for conzuris!, @dragomaxxer put me onto the insoles aswell btw

Cozuri stock 1.4' lift

1' lift i linked

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AySab, halloweed, poopoohead and 9 others
DNRD YET. WILL TAKE MY SWEET TIME TO READ THIS WONDERFUL HIGH QUALITY TOP TIER ELEGANTLY EXQUISITE THREAD PLEASE REP+ THIS THREAD ON THE WAY FOR BOTB

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AySab, Timmy, menas and 2 others
Air maxes are more NT and better. Though if you brag about your height people are sure to call out the air bubble in your shoe lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cadee, dariboga, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 5 others
npc shoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emzi, dariboga, WatermelonLover and 7 others
DNRD YET. WILL TAKE MY SWEET TIME TO READ THIS WONDERFUL HIGH QUALITY TOP TIER ELEGANTLY EXQUISITE THREAD PLEASE REP+ THIS THREAD ON THE WAY FOR BOTB
gang I was complimenting chill pls i dont wanna kms @Clavicular please notice me senpai

why the fuck would u wear those shoes unless ur asking to be judged by everyone in ur vicinity

just buy shoelifts u can use with any shoe and rock sneakers or boots, not this garbage lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jonas2k7, WatermelonLover, lebronjames23 and 6 others
Id rather just wear some NT shoes like airmaxes that have a 1.5inch boost depending on model

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Costcosuperstore and Clavicular
Id rather just wear some NT shoes like airmaxes that have a 1.5inch boost depending on model
Look at the pic, these look nt asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Data, WatermelonLover, here and 3 others
yeah to most people, ig my school has more hypebeast culture cause people get flamed for wearing more popular shoes than those

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and normie tiktoker
Air maxes are more NT and better. Though if you brag about your height people are sure to call out the air bubble in your shoe lol.
I bought the JTs at a dicks outlet store for like 50 bucks and they legit give me 1.5 inches no lift. Also unlike most thick soled shoes they acc have hollow insoles making them like 10 times fucking lighter, vans compared to these feel like I’m dragging bricks on my feet. It sounds like I’m getting paid to say this but they also super comfortable, have wide base so they feel good to run in and u can fraud more with lifts without feeling like ur in high heels. Prob best heightfrauding shoe I have ever worn.
IMG 2409

(EDIT) also they are like pretty close to zero drop if u are worried about ur knees. I literally have never tripped in these things unlike the other fucking β€œmuy thick insole” shoes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover and poopoohead
I bought the JTs at a dicks outlet store for like 50 bucks and they legit give me 1.5 inches no lift. Also unlike most thick soled shoes they acc have hollow insoles making them like 10 times fucking lighter, vans compared to these feel like I’m dragging bricks on my feet. It sounds like I’m getting paid to say this but they also super comfortable, have wide base so they feel good to run in and u can fraud more with lifts without feeling like ur in high heels. Prob best heightfrauding shoe I have ever worn. View attachment 2968638

(EDIT) also they are like pretty close to zero drop if u are worried about ur knees. I literally have never tripped in these things unlike the other fucking β€œmuy thick insole” shoes
And they look pretty sick. Nice, might cop as I don’t really have a particular distaste to any kind of shoes.

And they look pretty sick. Nice, might cop as I don’t really have a particular distaste to any kind of shoes.
Yeah only shoe I’ve gotten compliments on lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
mogs, hopefully more people start using this combo

• +1
But they look like shit

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
These lifts v β€œrIzz soles” πŸ€“

• +1
View attachment 2968511
They are a 1.4 inch lift, all shoes have a one inch sole, so subtract that from the advertised lift.
The stock sole is giga uncomfortable, its extremely hard and unideal to walk/run in so I replaced the 1.4" insole with a 1 inch lift
View attachment 2968518

link to added insole, these are 10x more comfortable and you can run in them, the reason I didnt go with just the insoles is when you put them in regular shoes it feels hella tight and your feet are higher set

conzuris have much more depth to fit bigger lifts or even 1' ones. I would say conzuri jogger + 1 inch lift is optimal balance between comfort and heightmax.

and you will have the customization to add a bigger lift like 2 inch for required occasions

just because its such a good design. But i def recommend these 2 items. im 6'3 now bhais

also get .5 up in the size you normally wear for conzuris!, @dragomaxxer put me onto the insoles aswell btw
View attachment 2968535View attachment 2968537

Cozuri stock 1.4' lift
View attachment 2968536

1' lift i linked
What if some normie is really persistent on finding out what shoe brand that is or someone recognizes the brand by itself and realizes your frauding, you lose some aura tbh when these normies see you are just wearing height boosting shoes.

• +1
The problem lays within the coloring, sneakers made of out of ”cloth” like that with a black top and white sole looks very low budget n shit. Full white would look better and more nt

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Those look like the shoes I wore in middle school from tj max

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emzi, WatermelonLover and Clavicular
View attachment 2968511
View attachment 2968518

Cozuri stock 1.4' lift
View attachment 2968536

1' lift i linked
GOAT I'll be 6'5 for prom

Can they fit one inch lift?

• +1
View attachment 2968511
View attachment 2968518

Cozuri stock 1.4' lift
View attachment 2968536

1' lift i linked
what about airforces?

View attachment 2968511
View attachment 2968518

Cozuri stock 1.4' lift
View attachment 2968536

1' lift i linked
these ugly ash. Just buy Balenciaga Tracks

• +1
Reactions: Data