Neurocranial Restructoring

Darkstrand

Darkstrand

Kraken
What is Neurocranial Restructuring, I gotta be honest, read some of it but I really didn't get it, anyone high IQ wanna explain this?
Decompressing connective tissue means what? Can it help any with MSE, Facepuller etc.
@CopeAndRope @SayNoToRotting

What my thought process was (I honestly have no clue what it is tho) it loosens sutures so when paired with MSE it gives greater expansion above the palate

Really overdone but basically that's what I think, red arrwos show movement without NCR, green with said treatment...
IMG 20191202 230633

• +1
Reactions: 000 and Deleted member 1973
Translation: it’s over if you even remotely consider this.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 2527 and 1 other person
There's a dead forum surrounding this method.

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
What is Neurocranial Restructuring, I gotta be honest, read some of it but I really didn't get it, anyone high IQ wanna explain this?
Decompressing connective tissue means what? Can it help any with MSE, Facepuller etc.
@CopeAndRope @SayNoToRotting

What my thought process was (I honestly have no clue what it is tho) it loosens sutures so when paired with MSE it gives greater expansion above the palate

Really overdone but basically that's what I think, red arrwos show movement without NCR, green with said treatment...
View attachment 180792
Can't find either the facemaxx or the ncr facepuller. The site looks dodgy. Why the fuck they don't show their products in the home page?

Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Fuck I need this

• +1
Reactions: 000
Can't find either the facemaxx or the ncr facepuller. The site looks dodgy. Why the fuck they don't show their products in the home page?
Is there anyway to split other facial sutures tho? Cause I think that would be the solution to the IPD problem

if i am not mistaken @varbrah has tried it but then stopped because to quote him "i got lazy". Could you describe us how it feels? and your thoughts on this method?