New looks rating scale [BRUTALLY HONEST]

Deleted member 18012

Deleted member 18012

Cold approach at a public place 10 times.

How many of those approaches end with P in V is your actual rating.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Account717, Danish_Retard, spark and 3 others
Over for 99% of men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Danish_Retard, CristianT and 4 others
@Korea thoughts?

what’s my psl in this pic
3EC41304 47DF 4A58 A5F5 F7A958D54D64

It depends who you cold approach though. You can't call yourself an 8/10 if you cold approach 4 homeless women and 6 2/10 landwhales as a HTN and get sex from 8 of the women you approached.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Scammer
It depends who you cold approach though. You can't call yourself an 8/10 if you cold approach 4 homeless women and 6 2/10 landwhales as a HTN and get sex from 8 of the women you approached.
Female standards are irrelevant to their own looks level.
for neutrality sake say someplace like a mall of relevant standards, I seriously doubt anybody here is considering dating homeless grils

Female standards are irrelevant to their own looks level.
They are very inflated, but not totally irrelevant. I doubt a 2/10 landwhale would turn down a 6-6.5/10, roided, tall, white HTN.
I seriously doubt anybody here is considering dating homeless grils
I know that most will not consider dating a homeless woman, but you are talking about just P in V sex, you mentioned cold approaching as well in the OP. I don't think cold approaching results in getting a long term gf for most people. Also, any above average normie (for instance) can ultimately have P in V sex with a woman who he hits up first if he takes her out on dates, entertains her, buys drinks for her, etc. after a few weeks or a month if you let time pass by.

They are very inflated, but not totally irrelevant. I doubt a 2/10 landwhale would turn down a 6-6.5/10, roided, tall, white HTN.

I know that most will not consider dating a homeless woman, but you are talking about just P in V sex, you mentioned cold approaching as well in the OP. I don't think cold approaching results in getting a long term gf for most people. Also, any above average normie (for instance) can ultimately have P in V sex with a woman who he hits up first if he takes her out on dates, entertains her, buys drinks for her, etc. after a few weeks or a month if you let time pass by.
We are rating raw sex appeal. If you get 8/10 you are a Slayer
0-4/10 is normal (invisible unless put in the work)
5-7/10 is pretty good

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

No that's not really an accurate gauge. A lot of times girls are in a relationship so would not be interested in another dude even if attractive, their too busy in their life to care about sex, or recently got out of a relationship and don't want to pursue anything for a bit. The other one is even if the girl likes you she doesnt feel comfortable meeting a random dude for sex. However if you meet in a different manner like a outdoor club, similar interests organization its not as strange.

Cold Approach has its place but you can't seriously think that every rejction= your subhuman. You can see for yourself guys who were tall and jacked doing cold approach getting rejected. I doubt looks was the main factor but rather sexual availability.

Yes for a lot of men the looks will be the lifting factor, especially in cold approach, but its not black and white.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, thecel and Deleted member 18012
No that's not really an accurate gauge. A lot of times girls are in a relationship so would not be interested in another dude even if attractive, their too busy in their life to care about sex, or recently got out of a relationship and don't want to pursue anything for a bit. The other one is even if the girl likes you she doesnt feel comfortable meeting a random dude for sex. However if you meet in a different manner like a outdoor club, similar interests organization its not as strange.

Cold Approach has its place but you can't seriously think that every rejction= your subhuman. You can see for yourself guys who were tall and jacked doing cold approach getting rejected. I doubt looks was the main factor but rather sexual availability.

Yes for a lot of men the looks will be the lifting factor, especially in cold approach, but its not black and white.
this basically this is not accurate at all

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 18012
also what if when i cold approach girls they say yes, but then their mothers walk up and tell me to get away from their child or they are calling the police :feelsohh:

n = “How many of those approaches end with P in V”
your rating = n (10)²

that’s better

the nonlinearity is more accurate

check it out

nYour RatingYour Tier
00Truecel
14.64Low-Tier Normie
25.85Mid-Tier Normie
36.69High-Tier Normie
47.37Chadlite
57.94Chadlite
68.43Chad
78.88Chad
89.28MegaChad
99.65MegaChad
1010GigaChad

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

A more precise way to measure the results considering the user base here would be how many of those approaches end with U in Jail

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Trickane
this basically this is not accurate at all
Lol you clearly haven't left your room. If you think just because a girl finds you attractive means your getting laid your so wrong.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Trickane
but i was agreeing with you?
Lol you clearly haven't left your room. If you think just because a girl finds you attractive means your getting laid your so wrong.

• +1
but i was agreeing with you?
:ROFLMAO: I see it now. Yea without the comma I thought you were saying that I was totally wrong and was like wtf. I've been unadded and blocked by girls who said I was hot on snapchat a fair amount of occasions. And they mentioned the looks being attractive several times.

• +1

I don't know about cold approach , but back when i was 16 there was this stupid bet about me proposing to a girl ..I did it but for money ..i was one of those stupid kids in class who would play pranks or shit like that ..surprisingly , the girl actually liked me ..later on , i had to tell her sorry it was a bet ..she even broke up with her then bf at that time ...also in the same year , my friend had got a gf and they would go to the shopping mall and make out in the store room where it was empty and her friend who actually looked very stacylite would come talk to me , flirt with me but I never got the signals ..i would actually feel uneasy back then and wasn't really into 'chicks' and more into gaming and shit ..you get it ..i was more of a Chad back then than im now ..girls would actually approach me without me even trying ...when i was 17 , i went to a boarding school /hostel where these two really beautiful girls came up to me asked me my name and my whereabouts quite interested ..altho two days later , i was kicked out due to beating the shit out of another kid who was friends with the bullies who would bully my roomates ...now that I think , i think it was the way I presented myself ..back then i wasn't gymmaxxed , but looked somewhat prettyboyish and you know young girls are very much into that ..but the thing is with that look , other guys wouldn't respect you as much and think of you as a faggot ..so i cut my hair short , gymmaxxed , became as intimidating looking as possible ..i think in the later years my growing anti social personality disorder and depression might also have somethin to do with it

I don't know about cold approach , but back when i was 16 there was this stupid bet about me proposing to a girl ..I did it but for money ..i was one of those stupid kids in class who would play pranks or shit like that ..surprisingly , the girl actually liked me ..later on , i had to tell her sorry it was a bet ..she even broke up with her then bf at that time

...also in the same year , my friend had got a gf and they would go to the shopping mall and make out in the store room where it was empty and her friend who actually looked very stacylite would come talk to me , flirt with me but I never got the signals ..i would actually feel uneasy back then and wasn't really into 'chicks' and more into gaming and shit ..you get it ..i was more of a Chad back then than im now ..girls would actually approach me without me even trying

...when i was 17 , i went to a boarding school /hostel where these two really beautiful girls came up to me asked me my name and my whereabouts quite interested ..altho two days later , i was kicked out due to beating the shit out of another kid who was friends with the bullies who would bully my roomates

...now that I think , i think it was the way I presented myself ..back then i wasn't gymmaxxed , but looked somewhat prettyboyish and you know young girls are very much into that ..but the thing is with that look , other guys wouldn't respect you as much and think of you as a faggot ..so i cut my hair short , gymmaxxed , became as intimidating looking as possible ..i think in the later years my growing anti social personality disorder and depression might also have some

Last edited:
I don't know about cold approach , but back when i was 16 there was this stupid bet about me proposing to a girl ..I did it but for money ..i was one of those stupid kids in class who would play pranks or shit like that ..surprisingly , the girl actually liked me ..later on , i had to tell her sorry it was a bet ..she even broke up with her then bf at that time ...also in the same year , my friend had got a gf and they would go to the shopping mall and make out in the store room where it was empty and her friend who actually looked very stacylite would come talk to me , flirt with me but I never got the signals ..i would actually feel uneasy back then and wasn't really into 'chicks' and more into gaming and shit ..you get it ..i was more of a Chad back then than im now ..girls would actually approach me without me even trying ...when i was 17 , i went to a boarding school /hostel where these two really beautiful girls came up to me asked me my name and my whereabouts quite interested ..altho two days later , i was kicked out due to beating the shit out of another kid who was friends with the bullies who would bully my roomates ...now that I think , i think it was the way I presented myself ..back then i wasn't gymmaxxed , but looked somewhat prettyboyish and you know young girls are very much into that ..but the thing is with that look , other guys wouldn't respect you as much and think of you as a faggot ..so i cut my hair short , gymmaxxed , became as intimidating looking as possible ..i think in the later years my growing anti social personality disorder and depression might also have some
paragraphs nigga

• JFL
I don't know about cold approach , but back when i was 16 there was this stupid bet about me proposing to a girl ..I did it but for money ..i was one of those stupid kids in class who would play pranks or shit like that ..surprisingly , the girl actually liked me ..later on , i had to tell her sorry it was a bet ..she even broke up with her then bf at that time ...also in the same year , my friend had got a gf and they would go to the shopping mall and make out in the store room where it was empty and her friend who actually looked very stacylite would come talk to me , flirt with me but I never got the signals ..i would actually feel uneasy back then and wasn't really into 'chicks' and more into gaming and shit ..you get it ..i was more of a Chad back then than im now ..girls would actually approach me without me even trying ...when i was 17 , i went to a boarding school /hostel where these two really beautiful girls came up to me asked me my name and my whereabouts quite interested ..altho two days later , i was kicked out due to beating the shit out of another kid who was friends with the bullies who would bully my roomates ...now that I think , i think it was the way I presented myself ..back then i wasn't gymmaxxed , but looked somewhat prettyboyish and you know young girls are very much into that ..but the thing is with that look , other guys wouldn't respect you as much and think of you as a faggot ..so i cut my hair short , gymmaxxed , became as intimidating looking as possible ..i think in the later years my growing anti social personality disorder and depression might also have somethin to do with it
JB are the hottest and also the easiest in terms of standards as long as your not young looking and not too jacked. Basically the lean male model look to early zyzz look. Late zyzz is too big for foids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340