No glove, no love

K

kingOfCrash

Iron
Sex makes babies. If you have sex without a condom, expect a baby. You can also catch STDs.

Wrap it up and you can slay like LeBron. Or have sex without a condom and become a baby daddy like Nick Cannon.

If you disagree, then you really needed to read this and I'm sorry everyone in your life failed you. May this wisdom penetrate your thick skull.

if you aren't impregnating every woman you fuck you failed as a biological organism.

• JFL
Reactions: RidgewayLasher
sex with condom doesnt even count as slay

if you aren't impregnating every woman you fuck you failed as a biological organism.
That is the lowest class thinking possible. The ghetto is filled with people who all share the same father, but who have never met the man.
sex with condom doesnt even count as slay
Imagine raw dogging a girl that would let a non-LTR partner cum in her. That is fucking disgusting. Fucking a cum bucket does not count as a slay.

The ghetto is filled with people who all share the same father, but who have never met the man.
absolute chad.

low class thinking is pretending you're above everyone else and then going extinct genetically as a result, i.e 'high class' westerners that have sub replacement rates.

absolute chad.

low class thinking is pretending you're above everyone else and then going extinct genetically as a result, i.e 'high class' westerners that have sub replacement rates.
Eventually I'll marry, and then I will reproduce. My kids will own your kids. Please reproduce, because we need more low wage workers.

That is the lowest class thinking possible. The ghetto is filled with people who all share the same father, but who have never met the man.
Incest capital of the world
Oh No Wow GIF by The Great British Bake Off

Shocked Episode 2 GIF by Friends

Or just have raw sex with girls outside of america so there’s no child support