Ok I’m 100% certain I will kms soon

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Not being bipolar. Completely relaxed and null atm, so I’m thinking straight. Well, I’ve lost everything lately. As you can tell by my forum activity today, I stayed home all day. And I see no point in trying to get back on track. Because what is life after that, back to chasing and being ghosted by women? And I recently realized I may actually be a psychopath, which explains why I’ve never been in a LTR with a foid or even close to getting one despite having lots being physically attracted to me. That’s it i guess, I mean I’ve given myself a valid excuse. Now I just need a cliff to jump off, I don’t want anyone around while I do it but I’m fine with people finding out it’s suicide bc obv I’m dead so it won’t matter to me. I’m serious btw, not being emotional.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: med, aleksander, kebab and 4 others
u dead 😂 😂 😂
schery broooo

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, kebab and Reformed
u dead 😂 😂 😂
schery broooo
It’s not even schery related. He was subhuman. I’m just in a shit situation in life atm AND I’m mentally doomed. I’ve never connected with any normies on a personal level and ik I’ll never find a LTR (unless I completely mog her to the point she’ll look past my psychopathic behavior). Edit: jfl it doesn’t even matter if I mog her, the mental issues I have are incurable with looks.

I felt like a bot going through life for so long. I’ve NEVER connected with anyone.

• +1
Reactions: DJ Billybool
Not being bipolar. Completely relaxed and null atm, so I’m thinking straight. Well, I’ve lost everything lately. As you can tell by my forum activity today, I stayed home all day. And I see no point in trying to get back on track. Because what is life after that, back to chasing and being ghosted by women? And I recently realized I may actually be a psychopath, which explains why I’ve never been in a LTR with a foid or even close to getting one despite having lots being physically attracted to me. That’s it i guess, I mean I’ve given myself a valid excuse. Now I just need a cliff to jump off, I don’t want anyone around while I do it but I’m fine with people finding out it’s suicide bc obv I’m dead so it won’t matter to me. I’m serious btw, not being emotional.
Another brutal mentality pill (DNA pill).

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Reformed
Bro go to sleep and ull wake Up Happy i was sad 20hrs Ago went to sleep and im Happy asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, newestofnewgen, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Another brutal mentality pill (DNA pill).
Yup. Also I’ve never had a ‘best friend’ in my entire life. Like I’ve never been close with anyone, not even my parents. I genuinely don’t know what that feeling is, I can only try and imagine it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: med and poopoohead
U buggin my heart

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
Bro go to sleep and ull wake Up Happy i was sad 20hrs Ago went to sleep and im Happy asf
I’m not being bipolar bro. I’m just bored atm and I’m just genuinely thinking why I’m even living rn

• +1
Reactions: Tyrone06
Yup. Also I’ve never had a ‘best friend’ in my entire life. Like I’ve never been close with anyone, not even my parents. I genuinely don’t know what that feeling is, I can only try and imagine it
Ideally, you'd have a rotter mindset. In that case, nothing would bother you.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Ideally, you'd have a rotter mindset. In that case, nothing would bother you.
Well I don’t, and it does bother me. Even seeing 2 guys hangout out who are bonded well makes me sad now. I’m a literal bot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DJ Billybool, poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
don't kill yourself over being shadowbanned on tiktok.

• JFL
Reactions: newestofnewgen, TsarTsar444, poopoohead and 4 others
u roping over females and u aint even subhuman ? lol

don't kill yourself over being shadowbanned on tiktok.
Unironically it’s contributing to it. I just lost a months worth of work and JB followers.
u roping over females and u aint even subhuman ? lol
Not just females everything. I can’t even be friends with guys ffs.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, poopoohead, Reformed and 1 other person
2024 FUOTY WINNER :lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Reformed
It’s not even schery related. He was subhuman. I’m just in a shit situation in life atm AND I’m mentally doomed. I’ve never connected with any normies on a personal level and ik I’ll never find a LTR (unless I completely mog her to the point she’ll look past my psychopathic behavior). Edit: jfl it doesn’t even matter if I mog her, the mental issues I have are incurable with looks.

I felt like a bot going through life for so long. I’ve NEVER connected with anyone.
Brooo just rape 🙃

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead