Old riceman gaslighting me

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Am arguing with a very senior riceman at my firm today, saying why I hate his rice people, and doing it in front of an audience cos I don't care anymore.

I told him how I hate his country cos all the foids in it hate me and think I'm not good enough for them, and he is saying I'm making it all up and imagining it. Here is some of the shit he said:

'What are you talking about chinacurry, the girls in the bars in (nightlife area) will love you and how u look, if they don't it MUST BE BECAUSE YOU ACTED DISRESPECTFUL AROUND THEM'

'If you think this it could be to do with how you dress, maybe don't wear such tight shirts' - this nigga tripping, I wear shirts that are generally too BIG for my height, what's ge want me to do, wear dungarees?? And loads if ricemen wear tight af clothes

'Maybe your beard is a bit intimidating, you should try being clean shaven amd remember to shower every day' - yeH right I look like a 10yr old clean shaven, and wtf, who the hell doesn't shower everyday? I shower 3x some days.

best one
'I think it may be more about your aggressive, negative personality, and this desire you always seem to have to fight with everyone and have everyone against u' - no nigga, I fight with u fools at work cos u all dumb af, why u think I'm not fighting with IIT or ivy league niggas???

Yeah, must be my personality...

Shit another one

'Maybe wear a nice tie and try changing ur watch, to look more appealing to Chinese girls'

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, eduardkoopman, Lawton88 and 5 others
Tales from Mayfield Asylum for the Clinically Insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Hero of the Imperium and GetShrekt
Tales from Mayfield Asylum for the Clinically Insane
Except I've actually been declared totally sane, and even my therapist only half jokingly threatens to have me sectioned when I'm saying scary shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Your face probably is reflecting your negative mood too much

What’s the point lol you both know he’s spouting bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and incel194012940
  • JFL
Reactions: Chinacurry
Personality bro