Open interview of @user0213

D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
Friendly thread to find out what the forum punching bag wants - from this forum and life in general.

@USER0213

@Preston @WontStopNorwooding @Halats @Biiyo03 @Salludon @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mewton, StrangerDanger and 6 others
@USER0213 first question: why do you keep trusting the opinions of a small minority of people regarding your looks over 90% of the forum?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, StrangerDanger, Administrator and 14 others
9332DE96 5CC1 44A6 9C97 14FC6BD76EEB
Me trying to process his copes once again

@USER0213 why do you have self awareness worse than this sheboon?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, thereallegend, Mewton and 14 others
Keep crying for him
FaceApp 1641597526561

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mewton, StrangerDanger and 21 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, StrangerDanger, lutte and 2 others
You look like a typical uneducated Sheikh who had all your rights taken away. Now try to flex outside your desert and get humiliated frequently.
Bro just fucking answer the question instead if insulting people. This is a friendly thread

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Biiyo03
Bro just fucking answer the question instead if insulting people. This is a friendly thread
Where is the minority you doof?
A lot of people who aren't filled with hate have a good opinion about me.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
284A338D 02F1 497A A8A9 CF0395068408

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 3828
You look like a typical uneducated Sheikh who had all your rights taken away. Now try to flex outside your desert and get humiliated frequently.

Brootal sheikh pill

Where is the minority you doof?
A lot of people who aren't filled with hate have a good opinion about me.
Literally every unbiased good forum rater thinks you're 3-3.5psl. Are they trolling everyone they rate?

Are we trolling hexum when we rate him 7.5psl

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Biiyo03
Actual question: people in india think you are white? I can tell then why u must think ur white as fuck.

Actual question: people in india think you are white? I can tell then why u must think ur white as fuck.
He must live in a dravindian majority village

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 15099
Most people outside of India including a lot of people on this forum think I am European looking, @Thompsonz is from Lithuania and he thinks I look European, I don't need to prove a thing to you uneducated Sheikh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, turkproducer, StrangerDanger and 10 others
Most people outside of India including a lot of people on this forum think I am European looking, @Thompsonz is from Lithuania and he thinks I look European, I don't need to prove a thing to you uneducated Sheikh.
Do u slay?

and @Thompsonz is a fucking retard, why do u believe him?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
15E16F03 8BD3 4092 93BF A380938233DF
Insult me once more and I shall cut your head, aryan impersonator.

You are not good looking. Don't bother replying with a pic of me bald after brain surgery cuz my looks are irrelevant here.

I'm considered one of the best raters on thus forum and this was my first reaction when volcelfatcel showed me a pic of u
Sketch 1641814585134

Literally every unbiased good forum rater thinks you're 3-3.5psl. Are they trolling everyone they rate?

Are we trolling hexum when we rate him 7.5psl
He wont learn, i think deep inside he knows but just doesnโ€™t want to accept it.

hes not dumb but he sure as fuck is the biggest coper i met

• +1
View attachment 1487056 Insult me once more and I shall cut your head, aryan impersonator.
:lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Weakling potato-head Sheikh flexing, try coming at me you spineless weakling, you'll get the middle-eastern justice from me - pelting of huge rocks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
Weakling potato-head Sheikh flexing, try coming at me you spineless weakling, you'll get the middle-eastern justice from me - pelting of huge rocks
Mirin ur insults

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16346
He wont learn, i think deep inside he knows but just doesnโ€™t want to accept it.

hes not dumb but he sure as fuck is the biggest coper i met
He is dumb as fuck tbh. He can't make logical arguments and speaks in his weird gibberish all the time. In most contexts being delusional/coping = being dumb

What career do u need to looksmax for
Won't be revealing it to you. And yes, it's not a troll reply, I just am not interested in revealing it to you spineless weakling.

He is dumb as fuck tbh. He can't make logical arguments and speaks in his weird gibberish all the time. In most contexts being delusional/coping = being dumb
He makes good points most of the time when it comes to other people and for a rater hes actually not bad, heโ€™s just dumb as fuck when it comes to self from the way I see it. But idk.

Won't be revealing it to you. And yes, it's not a troll reply, I just am not interested in revealing it to you spineless weakling.
@Salludon @chaddyboi66 @volcelfatcel this kid is trying to break into bollywood
Nicholas cage laugh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, StrangerDanger, Ryan and 7 others
Why exactly do u think u have the dinarid phenotype? Do u have any East European ancestry? @USER0213

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 16058
He makes good points most of the time when it comes to other people and for a rater hes actually not bad, heโ€™s just dumb as fuck when it comes to self from the way I see it. But idk.
Not really tbh. I remember during summer he kept insisting tony mahfud was ugly by posting 2 distorted pics and couldnt recognize editing on a pic of salih that ge thought was candid

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Why exactly do u think u have the dinarid phenotype? Do u have any East European ancestry? @USER0213
I believe genetic recombination can make people look a certain way despite not having the ancestry. I am fully South Asian genetically, but I can look different from other South Asians.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mewton, StrangerDanger and 9 others
I believe genetic recombination can make people look a certain way despite not having the ancestry. I am fully South Asian genetically, but I can look different from other South Asians.
Can you rate yourself out of 10 and post a guy who you think is equally good looking?

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, chaddyboi66, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
I am fully South Asian genetically, but I can look different from other South Asians.
huh, I would've never thought that you are south asian tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mewton, StrangerDanger and 7 others
I just didn't blindly say it, there are similarities -
Dinaridm 1

I could've told anything, called myself Dalo Faelid, but that would just be trolling.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryan, volcelfatcel, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
What? Phenotypes aren't random. Just because u look like someone doesn't actually change ur pheno. Inder Bajwa looks med but he's still classified as a north indid on theapricty.

• +1
Your pheno is curryceloid. Everything else is cope.
Oh here comes the inbred surgerymaxxed monkey, don't you have to bomb your own house with a full-proof plan proposed by @Biiyo03 ??

What? Phenotypes aren't random. Just because u look like some phenotype doesn't actually change ur pheno.
:feelsuhh:
How can a person resemble a phenotype but not be of that phenotype? Genetically, no, but appearance wise, yes.

Fuck man i could never be a spec ed teacher this kid is legit raising my blood pressure so much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, StrangerDanger, buckchadley31 and 1 other person
Can you rate yourself out of 10 and post a guy who you think is equally good looking?
@USER0213 answer this question cuz all that matters is your overall rating not ur pheno

Oh here comes the inbred surgerymaxxed monkey, don't you have to bomb your own house with a full-proof plan proposed by @Biiyo03 ??
The attacker:

C61FD77B 87C0 4FFE 8A7F 605BA4D99322

The victim:

0F2BD7EC 959E 41A7 91B8 806F1C01E244

:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, mecmec, StrangerDanger and 6 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back