I have 33 mm palpebral fissure length
2679018 jag

This kid is claiming Gandy tier PFL now

Mike tyson laugh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and DivineBeing
You look like an adult primitive being -
View attachment 1487110
Every rater on this site has rated me higher than they have you man. And life has rated me higher cuz you're an autistic virgin bully victim while I'm not. Posting pics of me bald after a major brain surgery for AVM won't change that. Stop coping and just answer my questions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Ryan, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Those numbers mean fuck all. It's how those ratios fit in relation to ur skull and features that matter. There's something called facial harmony. Sommerhalder has narrow IPD and long midface which is off set by his long positive eyebrows,wide mouth and small nose. Malik too.. . It's not just a few ratios that determine everything.This has been discussed before. The inner U of the face is extremely important.
I have 33 mm palpebral fissure length, 67 mm interpupillary distance, a 0.97 mid-face ratio, I have positive orbital vector. My only problem is that I am bloated and have acne

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, Introvertednarc and 2 others
Those numbers mean fuck all. It's how those ratios fit in relation to ur skull and features that matter. There's something called facial harmony. Sommerhalder has narrow IPD and long midface which is off set by his long positive eyebrows,wide mouth and small nose. Malik too.. . It's just not one a few ratios that determines everything.This has been discussed before. The inner U of the face is extremely important.
Its pointless trying to explain it to him. He's too stupid to understand what youre saying. You've just been added to his list of 'gnat IQ trolls' along with all the other good raters on this site and every straight woman in the world.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Jason Voorhees
huh, I would've never thought that you are south asian tbh
he's not wrong he could pass as a gypsie, but they are indian as well, and not particular good looking either

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Its pointless trying to explain it to him. He's too stupid to understand what youre saying. You've just been added to his list of 'gnat IQ trolls' along with all the other good raters on this site and every straight woman in the world.
He could accept his flaws and try to work on them but instead chooses to fight and argue with half the forum to convince himself that his flaws are non existent and that we are discouraging him. Tbh, I don't care anymore. He doesn't seem to want to improve and that's fine with me.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, mogstar, chaddyboi66 and 4 others
Brutal brutal stuff from my hs english teacher
Screenshot 20220110 125252 Sketch

@USER0213

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, EverythingMattersCel, Ryan and 8 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, DivineBeing, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Mirin effort, dedication and the will to commit social suicide for forum beefs.
Fuark i wish. I still talk to my old hs teacher after graduating and send her weird stuff all the time so this is nbd. I'm ashamed to say pussied out of sending his pic to the stacy at my work tho :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, chaddyboi66, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Im mirin @USER0213's ability to not rope ngl :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 16346
Im mirin @USER0213's ability to not rope ngl :feelskek:
He can't hang himself cuz his body will just grow an extra 3 inches to stop his neck from breaking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Atem Rah, Introvertednarc, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
my life would be so beautiful if I was able to be atleast halfway that delusional as him

I really don't know how is this possible

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 16346
@USER0213 are you brahmin

wouldnt be considered 100% curry in the balkans though
there are many people than have his complexion and aren't considered as such

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
Keep crying for the med slayer. @USER0213 you are 6 Psl donโ€™t let these cucks tell you different

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, mogstar, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
Keep crying for the med slayer. @USER0213 you are 6 Psl donโ€™t let these cucks tell you different
Does he have a good midface?:lul:

bhai stopped replying

maybe he will accept the truth

wouldnt be considered 100% curry in the balkans though
there are many people than have his complexion and aren't considered as such
Where do I pass in as per you.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
bhai stopped replying

maybe he will accept the truth
There's a higher chance of me waking up next to lima tmrw morning than there is of dev stopping his cope tbh

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Biiyo03
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Introvertednarc, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
@gigi , why the laughter?

• JFL
@gigi , why the laughter?
Youโ€™re not white passing at all bro I have nothing against u, just telling u things how they r

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
Through a large intestine you fecal stain
Interesting, I thought you had the fetish of exploring the depths of a commode after every flush

• Ugh..
Youโ€™re not white passing at all bro I have nothing against u, just telling u things how they r
But you told that I look like you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, Biiyo03, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, mogstar, Atem Rah and 5 others
Yes our features are similar not our phenos
How does that work now? Aren't individual features, complexion and skull the main stuff that constitute a phenotype?

60pgtm

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and WontStopNorwooding

Users who are viewing this thread

Back