Just fucked @USER0213
Best ass I ever fucked
View attachment 1487309

@Salludon @WannabeJock @chaddyboi66 @gamma
FaceApp 1641828663993

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
Youโ€™re not white passing at all bro I have nothing against u, just telling u things how they r
Why do ethnics wanna be white so much

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, mogstar and 1 other person
Every rater on this site has rated me higher than they have you man. And life has rated me higher cuz you're an autistic virgin bully victim while I'm not. Posting pics of me bald after a major brain surgery for AVM won't change that. Stop coping and just answer my questions
antonio-banderas-oh.gif

Brutal scenery. user0213 gets bullied into a corner again and is left to a complete broken state

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
Every rater on this site has rated me higher than they have you man. And life has rated me higher cuz you're an autistic virgin bully victim while I'm not. Posting pics of me bald after a major brain surgery for AVM won't change that. Stop coping and just answer my questions
Keep coping, dev mogs you to oblivion, he literally passes as european. The only thing you pass as is a sewer rat

@USER0213

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 16346
Keep coping, dev mogs you to oblivion, he literally passes as european. The only thing you pass as is a sewer rat

@USER0213
You told me and @SubhumanCurrycel in PMs that we both looked European
2679018 jag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, mogstar, Biiyo03 and 2 others

@USER0213
Chill man, go slow on the kid, let him get the taste of his own medicine a little slowly.

By the by, I don't really care about mogging anyone, it is just a way to exhibit your narcissistic tendency, but still thanks man๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and N1666
How does that work now? Aren't individual features, complexion and skull the main stuff that constitute a phenotype?
We have very similar eye areas but out lips jaw skull shape and nose are completely different tbh. We look alike because of our eye area

Also why do people hate on @USER0213 heโ€™s literally nice, undeserved bullying is just cringe

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chinacurry, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 15081
We have very similar eye areas but out lips jaw skull shape and nose are completely different tbh. We look alike because of our eye area
I saw your lips, they are slightly small, medium thick, just like mine. You lower third is different, yes๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
I have a more oval face

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Also why do people hate on @USER0213 heโ€™s literally nice, undeserved bullying is just cringe
Hes extremely unlikeable, confrontational and deluded. I never bully any user on here if they try to looksmax but he is truly incorrigible. It's over for him just cuz he's too stupid to know he's ugly and to arrogant to take advice to improve

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Introvertednarc, mogstar and 1 other person
Hes extremely unlikeable, confrontational and deluded. I never bully any user on here if they try to looksmax but he is truly incorrigible. It's over for him just cuz he's too stupid to know he's ugly and to arrogant to take advice to improve
Tbh I donโ€™t even think heโ€™s ugly. Doesnโ€™t look any better or any worse than the average person I see irl

Last edited:
rafi GIF

@USER0213 this is your pheno bhai

med indeed
you look italian like @gamma

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Introvertednarc and gamma
Those numbers mean fuck all. It's how those ratios fit in relation to ur skull and features that matter. There's something called facial harmony. Sommerhalder has narrow IPD and long midface which is off set by his long positive eyebrows,wide mouth and small nose. Malik too.. . It's not just a few ratios that determine everything.This has been discussed before. The inner U of the face is extremely important.
That's what I learned too from making morphs of myself and other people. Ratios are a good guide but they are not absolute. You have to take into account how all of the features in the face work with each other and judge what looks harmonious. I have no clue why he hasn't gone through the IPD/ES ratio threads on here. A slightly low ES ratio is not a death sentence and can be fixed with softmaxxing.

Tbh I donโ€™t even think heโ€™s ugly. Doesnโ€™t look any better or any worse than the average person I see irl
Yup. He's somewhere in the below average-average range. 3.75 PSL would be fair. He posts shitty pics of himself. If he showered, combed his hair and posted a pic in decent clothes, he'd be rated 4 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Yup. He's somewhere in the below average-average range. 3.75 PSL would be fair. He posts shitty pics of himself. If he showered, combed his hair and posted a pic in decent clothes, he'd be rated 4 PSL.
Ngl man im legit astonished that you think he and I are the same looks level. 3.25 is a much fairer rate for him. He has a very bloated face, is boneless, has an ipd problem and terrible ratios overall. Even his decent colouring is ruined by his acne and bad hair texture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Ngl man im legit astonished that you think he and I are the same looks level. 3.25 is a much fairer rate for him. He has a very bloated face, is boneless, has an ipd problem and terrible ratios overall. Even his decent colouring is ruined by his acne and bad hair texture
Well, your ratios are better. True. But imo, your under eye hollows looksmin you pretty badly. Without your hollows, you are solid normie-HTN. You look more robust and masculine than him. So I'd agree most women would pick you over him. 3.25 PSL is noticeably ugly man. He doesn't stand out like that. But if good raters like @Preston say differently, then I guess you are right. Why do you spend so much time bullying him? It does not reflect well on you btw. What if he kills himself? You should just leave him alone now. The mods should just ban him permanently. He's harming himself by staying here.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 16346
He posts crap pics of himself too. You at least bothered to wear proper clothes and do your hair in your rate me thread. I think you are underrating him as you have a bias against him. He's a bit below average. Not ugly.

Well, your ratios are better. True. But imo, your under eye hollows looksmin you pretty badly. Without your hollows, you are solid normie-HTN. You look more robust and masculine than him. So I'd agree most women would pick you over him. 3.25 PSL is noticeably ugly man. He doesn't stand out like that. But if good raters like @Preston say differently, then I guess you are right. Why do you spend so much time bullying him? It does not reflect well on you btw. What if he kills himself? You should just leave him alone now. The mods should just ban him permanently. He's harming himself by staying here.
Im done w him tbh. He wont take advice and bullying him helps no one. He can accept the reality of his situation when its too late

He posts crap pics of himself too. You at least bothered to wear proper clothes and do your hair in your rate me thread. I think you are underrating him as you have a bias against him. He's a bit below average. Not ugly.
He does all that too. I always thought he was in the 3.25-3.5 range even when i first saw him before our beef.

Im done w him tbh. He wont take advice and bullying him helps no one. He can accept the reality of his situation when its too late
Yeah. Just apply what you learned here and make the most of what you have. Bullying is pointless and will get you into trouble with your career if he kills himself or something. He just has some kind of insecurity about being Indian, which he needs to address.

He does all that too. I always thought he was in the 3.25-3.5 range even when i first saw him before our beef.
Wrong haircut for his face shape and IPD. He needs curtains. Didn't bother to clear up his skin. Over 20% bf. Basic shit like that. You at least bothered to do these things. Even got something for your under eyes. Yeah. Even 3.5 PSL is arguable for him. But it's not like I am saying that he is chadlite or HTN. He's in the below average-average range. Casually unattractive.

I pass in South-Western
Inbred nafris that comes in with their shitty raft look more white than you do, who the fuck are you kidding.

It would be extremely disingenuous to say he's 4 psl. Boneless atlantids on truerateme getting 5s are way better looking than him. I stick with my 3.5 rate.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 1588 and 1 other person
It would be extremely disingenuous to say he's 4 psl. Boneless atlantids on truerateme getting 5s are way better looking than him. I stick with my 3.5 rate.
Can he be HTN?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Doesn't have the base to be a chad.
No one does boyo. Chads are born not made. HTN is good enough if you everything else max. I'd be very happy to reach that looks level.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@USER0213 song

Instrumental:

Lyrics:
You're such a strange dalit
I think you come from another world
I really don't understand a word
I'd like to shake you around and around
I'd like to turn you all upside down
The way you cope like you do
I want to rope with you
I think I'm falling
I think I'm falling in
I think I'm falling in cope with you
With you
I think I'm falling
I think I'm falling in
I want to rope with you
I want to rope with you

@VicMackey @WannabeJock @n0rthface @chaddyboi66 thoughts on low effort shitpost?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Mewton, Deleted member 9641 and 7 others
damn if you rate him 3.5 Psl i must be 3 Psl according to you in my opinion he is average 4 Psl but is bloated and shitty skin he should softmaxx first

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
damn if you rate him 3.5 Psl i must be 3 Psl according to you in my opinion he is average 4 Psl but is bloated and shitty skin he should softmaxx first
No u look better.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1588
Good thread OP. I know I've been a supporter of Dev, so I have some questions:

@USER0213
1) what do real Indians in India tell u about how u look?

2) what do white people in India tell u about how u look?

3) is there a reason why u are keen to pass for European? Is it because u want to work as a euro actor?

4) what kind of Indian are u? I thought marwari but others have confirmed u are shudra?

5) what Indian ethnic group are you?

6) where u are from are many people euro-ish like u, or are they more typical curries?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16058, Titbot and 1 other person
@USER0213 song

Instrumental:

Lyrics:
I want to rope with you
I think I'm falling
I think I'm falling in
With you
I think I'm falling
I think I'm falling in
I want to rope with you
I want to rope with you

@VicMackey @WannabeJock @n0rthface @chaddyboi66 thoughts on low effort shitpost?

Someone should record this :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
You are not good looking. Don't bother replying with a pic of me bald after brain surgery cuz my looks are irrelevant here.

I'm considered one of the best raters on thus forum and this was my first reaction when volcelfatcel showed me a pic of uView attachment 1487057
The points that dacre makes here are same points I have made to dev, and that's why a lot of decent looking ethnics don't look white.

What makes ethnics good looking is strong sharp features and strong contrast, which we get from shit like our eyebrow shape, dark and light mix on face, etc. That's why really good looking ethnics to me, like @Salludon or Roshan or @MakinItHappenReturn to me don't look white.

Dev has less strong features, hence I think it's easier to pass as euro for him.
This is gigachad and should b final form Dev aims for

• Ugh..
Good thread OP. I know I've been a supporter of Dev, so I have some questions:

@USER0213
1) what do real Indians in India tell u about how u look?

2) what do white people in India tell u about how u look?

3) is there a reason why u are keen to pass for European? Is it because u want to work as a euro actor?

4) what kind of Indian are u? I thought marwari but others have confirmed u are shudra?

5) what Indian ethnic group are you?

6) where u are from are many people euro-ish like u, or are they more typical curries?
U don't like my questions @VicMackey ?

At least give the kid a chance to respond

U don't like my questions @VicMackey ?

At least give the kid a chance to respond
I dont appreciate u trolling this vulnerable kid tbh. I'm gonna release a public apology to user0213 soon for bullying him ngl, I suggest u do the same

I dont appreciate u trolling this vulnerable kid tbh. I'm gonna release a public apology to user0213 soon for bullying him ngl, I suggest u do the same
That's good u should.

I won't cos I've always tried to stay impartial where he is concerned, and have pointed out his flaws and improvement areas to him numerous times even.

I do admit my words have been taken out if context here a lot, but that's the nature of .org sadly

• Ugh..
He's a nice kid, he's knowledgeable, especially given how young he is, and he don't look like typical curry.

However I dont really consider him to be a true looksmaxxer, his interests and attitudes are different!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and mogstar
He needs eyebrow max

• Woah
He's a nice kid, he's knowledgeable, especially given how young he is, and he don't look like typical curry.

However I dont really consider him to be a true looksmaxxer, his interests and attitudes are different!
yeah very nice kid, when you tell him your opinion that differs from his he starts being salty

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Chinacurry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back