Open interview of @user0213

Good thread OP. I know I've been a supporter of Dev, so I have some questions:

@USER0213
1) what do real Indians in India tell u about how u look?

2) what do white people in India tell u about how u look?

3) is there a reason why u are keen to pass for European? Is it because u want to work as a euro actor?

4) what kind of Indian are u? I thought marwari but others have confirmed u are shudra?

5) what Indian ethnic group are you?

6) where u are from are many people euro-ish like u, or are they more typical curries?
1) most people from India think I look European.
2) I have not met many from foreign countries, but most say I look either Spanish or French or Russian or once a guy told me I look white Brazilian.
3) there is a valid reason as to why I want to pass as a European, but sorry I won't be sharing that openly here in this thread. So the reason isn't just narcissism
4) I am half a Sindhi and half a Gujarati. There are light skinned people from both my ethnicities, but their skin undertones and features look like a light skinned Indian than like European people. I believe genetic recombination can do that.
5)as I said before, Gujarati and Sindhi.
6)As I said before, the ethnic groups I belong to have many light skinned Indians, but none look European, my mother looks Italian, there was this one Italian lady I had seen look a lot like my mother, my father is really light skinned and has those rare extremely red undertones.

He's a nice kid, he's knowledgeable, especially given how young he is, and he don't look like typical curry.

However I dont really consider him to be a true looksmaxxer, his interests and attitudes are different!
I am on it brother, skin and physiquemaxxing is on the way. I have been following proper tongue placement and have extremely hard foods. Surgery is still not on the map cause there is no one to give a solid opinion and I too haven't seen a big problem in the features, so as of now I have kept the thought aside.

yeah very nice kid, when you tell him your opinion that differs from his he starts being salty
There is a difference between 'sharing an opinion' and 'bullying', you guys started making fun of me and started calling me names, made my morphs, made memes. If that's sharing 'opinion' as per you then you really need help. There were some who respectfully called me a Hapa too albeit the colouring(which looked European to them) but they weren't disrespectful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and mogstar
I am on it brother, skin and physiquemaxxing is on the way. I have been following proper tongue placement and have extremely hard foods. Surgery is still not on the map cause there is no one to give a solid opinion and I too haven't seen a big problem in the features, so as of now I have kept the thought aside.
Tongue placement u might be too old for, but if u r still growing like u say, it might work

Tongue placement u might be too old for, but if u r still growing like u say, it might work
I have been unintentionally practicing it all the time, it's just that I am now even more aware of it brother๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‚

Users who are viewing this thread

Back