Party locations are the worst places to slay

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Just got back from the Algarve

• Guys outnumber girls by at least 8:1, this is no exaggeration. I've never seen such a cock fest in my life
  • It's impossible to pull on the strip, every girl is getting harassed and hounded constantly. A girl cannot walk down for more than 5 seconds without being approached by some low inhb lads. We walked behind some Dutch girls and they didn't make it up the hill without being approached by three different groups
  • The girls are utter cunts who don't even want to entertain a conversation with any guy

On the second night out I mogged every single guy on the entire strip, it made no difference. I got cold approached once in one of the bars but that was it.

Inside the bars there are usually one or two groups of girls and about 5-6 groups of guys. The girls will be dancing by themselves while every guy in there is loitering around the group right behind them. If a girl were to turn around there would be 4 layers of males within the circle surrounding them if that makes sense jfl

In order to pull in this environment, you need to meet the girls at the hotel or match them online. My friend who I was with slayed because he matched a girl on bumble, we saw that same girl out and she didn't even acknowledge any guy in the vicinity.

Building rapport with girls at your hotel is pretty much the only guaranteed way of slaying outside of OLD. Logistics are very important too

Lmao at this

We saw two girls walking towards us, they were by themselves. They quickly turned to use the punch bag machine. I shit you not, before the girl even had a chance to put the coin inside the machine, 7 random guys ran over from the other side of the street to jestermaxx for these two whores. Unbelievable

The girls barely even go inside the bars after about 2am because the amount of cock inside them is too much. It's guaranteed that they will be relentlessly approached and groped by low inhb normies

Most girls just hang around on the fucking road jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta, litaz, Deleted member 14392 and 45 others
so just be Maher theory to pull there?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Emzi, Over and 10 others
so just be Maher theory to pull there?
I don't think even Maher would even pull on the strip

He'd have to slay through OLD or hotel game. These girls literally have 0 interest in speaking to randoms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, litaz, Ken and 28 others
Not ideal at all.

How do low inhib normies do?

Is it a case of just be confident?

Also jestermaxxing is a v British and American thing, do u see any other men do it there?

Also jestermaxxing is a v British and American thing, do u see any other men do it there?
Jestermaxing is a global thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21620, Over and 1 other person
Isn't it weird being in a bar with 90% guys??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 21620 and 6 others

Bro they all go home alone

Next door to us were 8 gymcelled HTN-Chadlite guys we made friends with and went out with. Literally none of them got shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, litaz, Deleted member 21620 and 12 others

He'd have to slay through OLD or hotel game. These girls literally have 0 interest in speaking to randoms
I can understand that, being constantly harassed by random normies must be annoying to the point of just telling everyone who approaches you to fuck off

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21620, vaninskybird and 12 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Biiyo03, Deleted member 21620 and 11 others
i love when u get posts that dont have a lot of likes

Next door to us were 8 gymcelled HTN-Chadlite guys we made friends with and went out with. Literally none of them got shit
Damn!!!

I can tell u back in 2001 magaluf was NOT like that, basically as long as u were 3+ and NT u would get some

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21620, latincell95 and 11 others
Dating app and parties university >>

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 21620, AscendingHero and 7 others
fuck already has more likes than my average post, fuck u man

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Ken, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Damn!!!

I can tell u back in 2001 magaluf was NOT like that, basically as long as u were 3+ and NT u would get some
In 2022, most guys are fucking incel. They have this delusional idea that going away to a party island/location will make it more likely for a drunk girl to sleep with them.

What they don't understand is that every other incel in Europe has the same idea, so what you get is a diabolical gender ratio where nobody gets anything. Girls would rather drink by themselves inside a nice cocktail bar and slay Chads of Tinder than have to deal with these normie incels

@Chadethnic101
@DoctorLooksmax
@6ft4
@PCT01

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, litaz, Deleted member 21620 and 21 others
In 2022, most guys are fucking incel. They have this delusional idea that going away to a party island/location will make it more likely for a drunk girl to sleep with them.

What they don't understand is that every other incel in Europe has the same idea, so what you get is a diabolical gender ratio where nobody gets anything. Girls would rather drink by themselves inside a nice cocktail bar and slay Chads of Tinder than have to deal with these normie incels

@Chadethnic101
@DoctorLooksmax
@6ft4
Man I thought hipwegamy in the UK was a joke

@Chadethnic101
@DoctorLooksmax
@6ft4
Yeah makes perfect sense.

What I recall well in 2001 was normies would get ther looksmatch or 1/2 points higher or lower.

Gender ratios were prob 60/40 more men, but I know for a fact now it's like 80/20 cos girls can stay home and have fun on tinder tee hee, and also it's viable to travel further, just to euro party places.

I am in Asia and I see loads of 19-25yr old groups of foids travelling in Bali, Thailand etc now, back in 2001 u had to be giga rich to afford that, while a week in magaluf would be £200 all in

• +1
Reactions: greywind, litaz, Babatunde66 and 13 others
Fucks

• Guys outnumber girls by at least 8:1, this is no exaggeration. I've never seen such a cock fest in my life
  • It's impossible to pull on the strip, every girl is getting harassed and hounded constantly. A girl cannot walk down for more than 5 seconds without being approached by some low inhb lads. We walked behind some Dutch girls and they didn't make it up the hill without being approached by three different groups
  • The girls are utter cunts who don't even want to entertain a conversation with any guy

On the second night out I mogged every single guy on the entire strip, it made no difference. I got cold approached once in one of the bars but that was it.

Inside the bars there are usually one or two groups of girls and about 5-6 groups of guys. The girls will be dancing by themselves while every guy in there is loitering around the group right behind them. If a girl were to turn around there would be 4 layers of males within the circle surrounding them if that makes sense jfl

In order to pull in this environment, you need to meet the girls at the hotel or match them online. My friend who I was with slayed because he matched a girl on bumble, we saw that same girl out and she didn't even acknowledge any guy in the vicinity.

Building rapport with girls at your hotel is pretty much the only guaranteed way of slaying outside of OLD. Logistics are very important too

Lmao at this

We saw two girls walking towards us, they were by themselves. They quickly turned to use the punch bag machine. I shit you not, before the girl even had a chance to put the coin inside the machine, 7 random guys ran over from the other side of the street to jestermaxx for these two whores. Unbelievable

View attachment 1819870

The girls barely even go inside the bars after about 2am because the amount of cock inside them is too much. It's guaranteed that they will be relentlessly approached and groped by low inhb normies

View attachment 1819872
Sake never seen as many normies as in that last vid.

Do these guys go home blackpilled and sad?

Fucks

Sake never seen as many normies as in that last vid.

Do these guys go home blackpilled and sad?
No idea tbh

They probably just think it was a bad night and that they'll get luckier next time lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 21620 and 8 others
holy fuck @ these subhumans

males all compete for the attention of 5/10 PSL females

• +1
Reactions: greywind, litaz, AscendingHero and 4 others
Damn!!!

I’ve always been a massive proponent of 00s theory man.

It was giga easy back then compared to now

It’s like a vicous cycle - hypergamy increases due to dating apps dna social media and more men get horny and desperate.

There’s newly incel MTN-HTNs start getting desperate and aggressively looksmaxxing, approaching etc - they lower their own standards to try and get pussy which in turn raises hypergamy even more and the cycle repeats and every year it just gets worse and worse

• +1
Reactions: greywind, litaz, Deleted member 25667 and 23 others
No idea tbh

They probably just think it was a bad night and that they'll get luckier next time lmao
I mean on the plane home?

but yeah you're right, that's exactly how normies think

holy fuck @ these subhumans
That being said

I did see some clean cut Chads who mogged me into oblivion, but only during the day

I saw a 6'5 MM tier Zach Cox lookalike
Also saw a Stephen James doppelganger, even had the physique and covered in tatts too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, BeenLMSsinceMSN, Over and 9 others
That being said

I did see some clean cut Chads who mogged me into oblivion, but only during the day

I say a 6'5 MM tier Zach Cox lookalike
Also saw a Stephen James doppelganger, even had the physique and covered in tatts too
yeah shit like that happens ngl

I mean on the plane home?

but yeah you're right, that's exactly how normies think
Proabably not tbh because if they were to come to terms with reality they wouldn't have even gone to these places in the first place. You best believe they will be back there next year for another shot :lul: These guys will be talking about their planned holiday for months, telling their friends how much they're going to slay ect then go there and get nothing year after year

Normies are bluepilled beyond belief and will rationalize their lack off success with literally anything. Normies will never admit that it's because of their subhumanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21531, incel194012940 and 8 others

@Chadethnic101
@DoctorLooksmax
@6ft4
that's why then you travel you go to smaller coast cities and not the party hubs, you have way better odds there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, Daniel Plainview and 3 others

Just MGTOW theory:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Vain786
that's why then you travel you go to smaller coast cities and not the party hubs, you have way better odds there
I'm LTRmaxxd so I don't care about this shit anyway

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17735
Proabably not tbh because if they were to come to terms with reality they wouldn't have even gone to these places in the first place. You best believe they will be back there next year for another shot :lul: These guys will be talking about their planned holiday for months, telling their friends how much they're going to slay ect then go there and get nothing year after year

Normies are bluepilled beyond belief and will rationalize their lack off success with literally anything. Normies will never admit that it's because of their subhumanity
agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620

the strip where. if u went to the vegas strip or the bars surrounding it, you would see how easy it is.

Then again idk what u look like, if you are tall, or if you have game.

Tinder sucks, its good for matching with fat girls, online only has hookers. where are you anyways?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Hero of the Imperium
oh never mind, so yeah you arent in the united states. You dont seems to be apporaching girls, and you dont use a PUA method of bar hopping till you find a girl. So yeah up your game and stop posting these rand threads

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and tyronelite
the strip where. if u went to the vegas strip or the bars surrounding it, you would see how easy it is.

Then again idk what u look like, if you are tall, or if you have game.

Tinder sucks, its good for matching with fat girls, online only has hookers. where are you anyways?

America was easy as fuck for me, I slayed every night I went out. Europe is 100x harder, especially UK

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, AscendingHero, justinzayn and 10 others
oh never mind, so yeah you arent in the united states. You dont seems to be apporaching girls, and you dont use a PUA method of bar hopping till you find a girl. So yeah up your game and stop posting these rand threads
I have a gf, I wasn't looking to slay anyway

Me two days ago

America was easy as fuck for me, I slayed every night I went out. Europe is 100x harder, especially UK

if i had that shit of a night i would just get loaded drunk and start talking loud in a pirate voice and voice mogging and frame mogging men who are standing with other people

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse

@Chadethnic101
@DoctorLooksmax
@6ft4
@PCT01
Normies…when will they learn:lul:

Lmao at this

View attachment 1819870

View attachment 1819872

Magaluf is a sausage fest 2

Europe problems

All the music festivals in east Asia the ratio is minimum 2 girls for 1 guy cuz all the local guys are too high inhib and study cel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, latincell95, Deleted member 3573 and 10 others
Damn!!!

the world really has changed a lot when it comes to this sort of thing. Maybe you need to be oldcel like me to really appreciate teh difference.
But you're right. Back in 2001 me and my friends and everyone was able to get laid easier in magaluf and kos and stuff. Girls didn't all have this 'aura' of being a celebrity who wouldn't entertain talking to you etc. It just felt different. Nowadays, all hot girls think they're kylie jenner and it's infinitely harder to pull in that sort of environment

ps - random but my new source of getting laid is 'meetup'!! lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21620, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
the world really has changed a lot when it comes to this sort of thing. Maybe you need to be oldcel like me to really appreciate teh difference.
But you're right. Back in 2001 me and my friends and everyone was able to get laid easier in magaluf and kos and stuff. Girls didn't all have this 'aura' of being a celebrity who wouldn't entertain talking to you etc. It just felt different. Nowadays, all hot girls think they're kylie jenner and it's infinitely harder to pull in that sort of environment

yep

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Just got back from the Algarve ( India )

Lmao at this

:feelsgiga: you basically described India

tagging bhai for nostalgia for his country @ForeverRecession :oops:

anyways just be nerdic theory in medland undefeated :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 21620, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
OP in his party location

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and LightSkinNoob

Algarve is a completely different beast.

You need to know the girls beforehand and go out with them (through OLD or social circle). Slaying through cold approach ONLY in private parties that rich portuguese/english people have in their mansions.

But yeah status is super fucking important there. Imagine being a HTN DJ in algarve...HOLY SHIT

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21620, AscendingHero and 5 others

the meetup app? how and why does that work lol

:unsure:

but ppl told me that irl game still works :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: just be low inihin and NT:soy::soy::soy:

you have AT LEAST to MATCH her on OLD, or add her on ig, before you can do anything. @Pendejo

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21620, justinzayn and 6 others
but ppl told me that irl game still works :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: just be low inihin and NT:soy::soy::soy:

you have AT LEAST to MATCH her on OLD, or add her on ig, before you can do anything. @Pendejo
they most probably lied to you because u're naive bro, they wanna see u embarrass yourself

nah i'm not naive schizo, i never approached
why did police made an arrest warrant for you if u never approached like the delusional retard you are bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 21620 and tyronelite