People literally thought I was a God

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
My mom said when I was born the nurses were astonished at how beautiful with curly hair and androgynous I looked . They said Guruvayurappan ( a South Indian God) had been reincarnated. And to make sure, they took a sacred knife and scratched my upper chest. Unfortunately the blood was red instead of gold as it was supposed to be, and my mom was relieved because if it was Gold the temple would have actually taken me away.

This is how I looked at my first birthday

AE818A23 66C5 4A3B B8AE 5A7E72A55AD0

Just a reminder chads keep winning from day 1. Meanwhile when you were born your father was cursing he didn’t use condom

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, RiceCel1234, Allornothing and 9 others
My mom said when I was born the nurses were astonished at how beautiful with curly hair and androgynous I looked . They said Guruvayurappan ( a South Indian God) had been reincarnated. And to make sure, they took a sacred knife and scratched my upper chest. Unfortunately the blood was red instead of gold as it was supposed to be, and my mom was relieved because if it was Gold the temple would have actually taken me away.

View attachment 2676699

Just a reminder chads keep winning from day 1. Meanwhile when you were born your father was cursing he didn’t use condom
Just sounds like you won a stabbing, and now you're on an incel forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, standardcel, Krispitus and 1 other person
Just sounds like you won a stabbing, and now you're on an incel forum.
I’m happy with my Dravidian meanwhile you seethe for chads like me and crisick

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL

View attachment 2676699

is that an acid attack survivor? +respect

How did you descend so bad you were bound to be a prettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 30679, RiceCel1234 and 6 others
you’ve been born with hair my nigga? wtf

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger, BrahminBoss, pig_face and 1 other person
brah was prettyboymaxxed with jewerly

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Narcissus🥀
Y angry @tasmanian devil

Then you became an incel and ended up on an incel forum :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, PseduoAryan and the BULL
I was born with heart issues and the doctor said it would have been better if I wasn’t born and joked with my mom about accidentally dropping me on my head and busting my skull open

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Spiritualcell, Deleted member 58285 and 1 other person
I was born with heart issues and the doctor said it would have been better if I wasn’t born and joked with my mom about accidentally dropping me on my head and busting my skull open
Cope , you were taken care of by loving nurse

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
How did you descend so bad you were bound to be a prettyboy
because i got fat, i actually had zygos popping at age 9 right before I got giga fat from junk fat juice diet. I will try to find it, some pics got lost when shifting the house