PSL DISCORDS

D

Deleted member 29167

Slop world is dead afaik and im also banned because defezman is a faggot
.gg/Looksmax is complete dogshit, there are mods on there who are greycels/lurkers
Mogwarts was never good, there are too many foids and normies. Dead now i think idk i left
Other tiktokcel servers like lookstards are obviously cancer

Maybe im forgetting a few but are there really any good and active servers left?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 14693 and syract2
.gg/Looksmax is complete dogshit, there are mods on there who are greycels/lurkers
Mogwarts was never good, there are too many foids and normies. Dead now i think idk i left

Maybe im forgetting a few but are there really any good and active servers left?
looksmax discord was ok before august :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: anabolic, gigell, NateJacobs and 1 other person
who cares discordfag

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, sportsmogger, Deleted member 29167 and 10 others
Last time I was on disc servers I ended up staying up reading night time stories to a creepy North Korean chick while @datboijj would listen on call with his mic off so I will never go back to that shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, SubSigma, aesthetic beauty and 7 others
Last time I was on disc servers I ended up staying up reading night time stories to a creepy North Korean chick while @datboijj would listen on call with his mic off so I will never go back to that shit
i think you told me about this jfl

No

9902 Health joker group
Its giga private tho we dont allow almost anyone, but its very active

• Love it
Reactions: Tony, Gargantuan and TsarTsar444
LM discords are a cesspool of shit takes

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 32973 and Niklaus Mikaelson
9902 Health joker group
Its giga private tho we dont allow almost anyone, but its very active
what did this post accomplish
also what was your old username?

• JFL
Reactions: Tony
also what was your old username?
341234   Copy   Copy

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
LM discords are a cesspool of shit takes
i liked slop world because it was basically all the .org users without anyone else

basically like this site but on discord, it was nice. last time i joined on an alt it seemed boring asf and dead. i think its time for a new server

i think its time for a new server
More like it's time for you to buy a VR headset so we can play some VR together

Last edited:
More like it's time for you to buy a VR headset so we can go ER in VRChat together, that'd be fun
i have a quest 2 but its shit

my friend (the one who recently got the commission for $2k) also bought one recently but hes gonna return it because its so ass jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Magnum Opus
i think its time for a new server
On a srs note I don't get the appeal of those servers and seeing the takes of normies on mog battles and ratings is unbearable. The rates on this site are pretty dogshit already.

i guess this is some reference to your old username that im too much of a newcel to understand

over
Brutal to be a newfag, anyone should know what that means

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661

my friend (the one who recently got the commission for $2k) also bought one recently but hes gonna return it because its so ass jfl
I have a quest 3 and it's wild

On a srs note I don't get the appeal of those servers and seeing the takes of normies on mog battles and ratings is unbearable. The rates on this site are pretty dogshit already.
you weren't on slopworld during its prime, it didnt have any tiktokfags lol

lookstards/mogwarts type servers are obviously giga ass

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
you weren't on slopworld during its prime, it didnt have any tiktokfags lol
I was but admittedly shortly as I couldn't stand the sight of @HarrierDuBois convincing @defezman of being a standardcel and not an incel for more than 15mins and quit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Deleted member 29167
I was but couldn't stand the sight of @HarrierDuBois convincing @defezman of being a standardcel and not an incel for more than 15mins and quit
if this is true you should kill yourself for being so retarded @HarrierDuBois

• JFL
Reactions: URL code
The "you" is pretty ambiguously placed here but given that you didn't jfl or upvote my post I think you refer to me

The "you" is pretty ambiguously placed here but given that you didn't jfl or upvote my post I think you refer to me
no im referring to harrier thats why i tagged him

i would leave if i witnessed that aswell jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
no im referring to harrier thats why i tagged him

i would leave if i witnessed that aswell jfl
My heart dropped hard when reading " you should kill yourself" and "retarded" thinking you meant me TBHNGL
:feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
.is official discord

Glad to see slop world is still on your mind after all this time

I run lookstards bud…

• JFL
so are you the autistic looksmax guy on tiktok? wasnt he the owner
I’m owner (PSL meme account on. TikTok @looksmaxautist), yeah, I try to keep women off server and it’s just a looksmax server, ban anyone denying blackpill tho

I’m owner (PSL meme account on. TikTok @looksmaxautist), yeah, I try to keep women off server and it’s just a looksmax server, ban anyone denying blackpill tho
its a shit server i recommend deleting it

I was but admittedly shortly as I couldn't stand the sight of @HarrierDuBois convincing @defezman of being a standardcel and not an incel for more than 15mins and quit
I don't even remember you ever being an OG in the chat. I only spoke in that section anyway so you're talking out your ass here.

Elaborate why this hypothetical behaviour I have allegedly indulged in is "retarded".

How Much Does a Cloud Weigh?
2014 Isla Vista killings - Wikipedia

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: URL code and Magnum Opus
I have a quest 3 and it's wild

Play gorn it’s very fun and good exercise, the only thing I use quest 2 for

• +1
Glad to see slop world is still on your mind after all this time
its not i was just wanting to join discords that are good
yours fell off

I don't even remember you ever being an OG in the chat. I only spoke in that section anyway so you're talking out your ass here.
I never posted but just read

Don't escape me now @drop elaborate.
Every time I have to retag people they always respond exactly 10 seconds before I post it.

because defez is ugly and not a standardcel lol
@defezman mogs you though.
he deleted before i had any idea of what his posts were like, i just remember him from his alien avatar and from what other users have said about him
He was alright, way too obsessed with asian women though.

• +1
I never posted but just read
Mirin my singular discussion made you leave, you were so afraid you were up next to my insane rhetoric you just had to flee while you could.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 29167 and Magnum Opus
Same, shit doesn't make sense.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Same, shit doesn't make sense.
Yeah like wtf @julianchicago you weren't invited to our high end fancy dinner convos you had to stay in the mud with the other sloppys and talk about other stuff, how the fuck did you get access to seeing me and @defezman talk?

• +1
Yeah like wtf @julianchicago you weren't invited to our high end fancy dinner convos you had to stay in the mud with the other sloppys and talk about other stuff, how the fuck did you get access to seeing me and @defezman talk?
It was in public chat during the times where you had your gumball avi

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and HarrierDuBois