PUA Cold Approaching Is Fundamentally Flawed

Autistic basement dwelling momma boys in this thread. Cold approach works but none of you retards could pull it off. You actually have to be killing it in life to pull it off. Fashion in point, hygiene, most importantly vibe on point, be charismatic. For sure, none of you victim complex Andys could ever pull it off, it would shatter your worldview on women if you could, and ironically, therein lies the paradox of your dismay... lol at your lives.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, |Daddy_Zygos|, infini and 2 others
Autistic basement dwelling momma boys in this thread. Cold approach works but none of you retards could pull it off. You actually have to be killing it in life to pull it off. Fashion in point, hygiene, most importantly vibe on point, be charismatic. For sure, none of you victim complex Andys could ever pull it off, it would shatter your worldview on women if you could, and ironically, therein lies the paradox of your dismay... lol at your lives.
Typical greycel post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
I’d say cold approaching is good at times to get over oneitis and bad feelings of rejection
You gotta beware though, of your own league. If you don't want to experience alot of rejections. You will get rejected alot, if you go above your own looks league in general. So if you're a 55% guy, you should stick with women at <60% range in general, if you don't want to be straight up rejected 9/10 times.

At least when a 55% guy approaches a 40% woman, she will be somewhat flatered and thus nicer, not so rejective or not rejective at all. Because you don't insult her looks league.
But if a 55% guy appraoches a random woman that is 75%, she will not feel happy at all about it. Because if she is happy about it, she is basically telling herself "i'm just a 5.5 instead of 7.5"; I'm not as attractive I think

Get rejected you egomaniacs, it will make you tough. Pussies in the thread, yeah

• +1
Reactions: infini
Cold approach works but none of you retards could pull it off.
It has to do with looks level of a man, and the level of woman he chats up.
I approached 500+ in my lifetime.
I tried to hit out of my league for to long of a time (because I overestimated myself to be a irl 7/10; while I was 5/10). So I was hitting on women for 6/10 and above. Probs like first 300 approaches. Only after I lowered my standards to my own looks level, did I start managing to covert to lays.

You actually have to be killing it in life to pull it off. Fashion in point, hygiene, most importantly vibe on point, be charismatic.
Vibe is not most importantly.
HOW ATTRACTIVE YOU LOOK, is most important.

For example. This man can't vibe or be charismatic in conve. NOT because of him. BUT, because the first response of women is: RUN, AVOID, don't lookm at him ignore him, etc... It's not that man his fault. It's his looks level, that's the problem. Not his vibe, not his charisma, and also not his hygiene in this case.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Get rejected you egomaniacs, it will make you tough. Pussies in the thread, yeah
I agree. It either strips you of your ego, and make you stronger and more assured even. Almost empty, and thus less shaken.
Or, it breaks a man and makes his ego mopre fragile.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and far336
I agree. It either strips you of your ego, and make you stronger and more assured even. Almost empty, and thus less shaken.
Or, it breaks a man and makes his ego mopre fragile.
If it breaks a man, he was never himself to begin with and his ego masked all those “broken” parts of him. Ultimately, whatever you believe, it is good for you.

It has to do with looks level of a man, and the level of woman he chats up.
I approached 500+ in my lifetime.
I tried to hit out of my league for to long of a time (because I overestimated myself to be a irl 7/10; while I was 5/10). So I was hitting on women for 6/10 and above. Probs like first 300 approaches. Only after I lowered my standards to my own looks level, did I start managing to covert to lays.

Vibe is not most importantly.
HOW ATTRACTIVE YOU LOOK, is most important.

For example. This man can't vibe or be charismatic in conve. NOT because of him. BUT, because the first response of women is: RUN, AVOID, don't lookm at him ignore him, etc... It's not that man his fault. It's his looks level, that's the problem. Not his vibe, not his charisma, and also not his hygiene in this case.

Didn’t read too much autism I’m busy doing shit with my life. Point is: it works.

Didn’t read too much autism I’m busy doing shit with my life. Point is: it works.
it works if she's physically attracted to you. If one is very good looking, they should definitely do some cold appraoch

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Tales from the PUA basement

If it breaks a man, he was never himself to begin with and his ego masked all those “broken” parts of him. Ultimately, whatever you believe, it is good for you.
I have seen fellow pua buddies/dudes back in the day when I was that. That got pretty insecure about themselfes, because of the huge rejection rate and "paria" treatment they got from chatting up randoms. They started questioning, what was wrong with them and that they are not good enough. Not good to watch.
Most often imo, their looks levels was the driving factor.
Although some dudes, also had very shit style, clothing and grooming; that I was like WTF are you doing. One dude, once showed up with a really dirty/stained (not in a fashionable/artistic way) jacket, that looked hobo level bad. I was like WTF dude? I told him he better takle the jacket off and that I would hold it for him. His clothing style was also shit.

I'm not autism luckily.
It gave me some results, but very limited. While I looked PSL 3 - 3.5 range, back then. I was below average looking for sure. I would say, chatting up randoms is okay, IF you look average or above. Below average, probs better to go full in on social life maxxing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: far336
I have seen fellow pua buddies/dudes back in the day when I was that. That got pretty insecure about themselfes, because of the huge rejection rate and "paria" treatment they got from chatting up randoms. They started questioning, what was wrong with them and that they are not good enough. Not good to watch.
Although some dudes, also had very shit style, clothing and grooming; that I was like WTF are you doing. One dude, once showed up with a really dirty/stained (not in a fashionable/artistic way) jacket, that looked hobo level bad. I was like WTF dude? I told him he better takle the jacket off and that I would hold it for him. His clothing style was also shit.

I'm not autism luckily.
It gave me some results, but very limited. While I looked PSL 3 - 3.5 range, back then. I was below average looking for sure. I would say, chatting up randoms is okay, IF you look average or above. Below average, probs better to go full in on social life maxxing.
Didn’t read. I’ll assume you agree.

Typical greycel post
I give up on this site tbh.

It got too popular and now there's a bluepilled greycel joining every day. The best users either left or don't post as much.

There's a small finite number of blackpilled people in this world. Forums like this can only be good when they're small because everyone is blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Schönling, Deleted member 2733 and 3 others
I give up on this site tbh.

It got too popular and now there's a bluepilled greycel joining every day. The best users either left or don't post as much.

There's a small finite number of blackpilled people in this world. Forums like this can only be good when they're small because everyone is blackpilled.
Been around since the conception of lookism. Keep coping. Sorry I leave my basement and try to educate you on reality, youre obviously not ready for it, thinking you’re already enlightened = low IQ thinking.

I'm not autism luckily.
Can't escape looks requirement. We are all animals.

A lot of PUAs are weird/autistic/dark triad.

A lot of PUAs are weird/autistic/dark triad.
I noticed back in the pua days. Among the pua coaches, narcisms was rampant. And well due to lack of empathy and the tendency for narcisist to lie/bend the truth; it was bad stuff that plenty pua coaches did.
All with stupid, bragging,lieying claims back then.

Like RSD Tyler Durden, liar.

Like Mehow liar whom could "steal ANY man his girlfriend in under 13 miniutes"

I noticed back in the pua days. Among the pua coaches, narcisms was rampant. And well due to lack of empathy and the tendency for narcisist to lie/bend the truth; it was bad stuff that plenty pua coaches did.
All with stupid, bragging,lieying claims back then.

Like RSD Tyler Durden, liar.

Like Mehow liar whom could "steal ANY man his girlfriend in under 13 miniutes"

I've met PUAs in real life including Steve Jabba. They're all (literally every single one) weird people with mental issues and are basically con artists.

However the sad fact is I will have to start cold approaching at some point. I'm dreading it, but have no other choice, I get shit matches on dating apps and have no hot eligible girls in my social circle, so it's cold approach or settle for a below average girl. I'm also old so time is really running out now. Tragic fucking state of affairs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, IndianJock, wristcel and 1 other person
I've met PUAs in real life including Steve Jabba. They're all (literally every single one) weird people with mental issues and are basically con artists.
Sounds about right. I am only old-scool pua. I left it behind some time before me LTR started in 2011. So like 10 years ago I fealt is was not good advice often.
The one pua I still respect massively though from back then. Paul Janka. That dude was smart also. He was not a con artist at all. One of the few.

However the sad fact is I will have to start cold approaching at some point. I'm dreading it, but have no other choice, I get shit matches on dating apps and have no hot eligible girls in my social circle, so it's cold approach or settle for a below average girl. I'm also old so time is really running out now. Tragic fucking state of affairs.
don't overlook. Locationmaxxing, is maybe an option you overlooked?
How bad are your looks? and how bad is your location?

• +1
Cold approach is actually legit, but have to go through a lot of rejections

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Sounds about right. I am only old-scool pua. I left it behind some time before me LTR started in 2011. So like 10 years ago I fealt is was not good advice often.
The one pua I still respect massively though from back then. Paul Janka. That dude was smart also. He was not a con artist at all. One of the few.

I'm a 4.5/10. I'm tall with good hairline but have lots of facial flaws - the guy in the video is at least 2 points better than me. I feel like I would scare or upset women by approaching them so that's the main reason I don't do it. I'm not really afraid of rejection but I am afraid of what they think of me and what people think in general. In other words I'm a beta cuck. I wasn't like this before lockdown but I've been incel since then

Well i haven't been interacting with people IRL so I'm socially rusty - you know?
Do you cold approach?
I did. back in my pua period. from 2007 orso - 2011 orso. Then LTR happened so obviously I stopped. I re-neter this new dating market soon. I aimed to improve looks since last year untill now. And no re-enter.
Back in 2007 - 2011 I chatted up 500+ women, for 1 handfull of lays. PSL3-3.5 range dude I was likely. Maybe PSL4 on a good day.
If I hadn't mass approached, I might had still been virgin, who knows. This was before Tinder excisted or was popular.

• +1
I did. back in my pua period. from 2007 orso - 2011 orso. Then LTR happened so obviously I stopped. I re-neter this new dating market soon. I aimed to improve looks since last year untill now. And no re-enter.
Back in 2007 - 2011 I chatted up 500+ women, for 1 handfull of lays. PSL3-3.5 range dude I was likely. Maybe PSL4 on a good day.
If I hadn't mass approached, I might had still been virgin, who knows. This was before Tinder excisted or was popular.
How old are you now ?

It is when you are +6.5/10 tbh
Even if ur ugly. Its theoretically possible, but the amount of rejection you have to experience exponentially increases.

I'm a 4.5/10. I'm tall with good hairline but have lots of facial flaws - the guy in the video is at least 2 points better than me. I feel like I would scare or upset women by approaching them so that's the main reason I don't do it. I'm not really afraid of rejection but I am afraid of what they think of me and what people think in general. In other words I'm a beta cuck. I wasn't like this before lockdown but I've been incel since then
Bro just looksmax, otherwise it won't be possible to get some satisfying results at your level. I wish you good luck with that though

Even if ur ugly. Its theoretically possible, but the amount of rejection you have to experience exponentially increases.
Tbh the juice isn't really worth the squeeze. You gonna put an astronomical work only to eventually get metoo'd or literally arrested. You have more chance to win the lottery as an ugly dude than getting results doing cold-approach. The best you can get is maybe a deformed landwhale.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Exponentially, us such a good word choice.
Because it's a bell curve, when it comes to male attractiveness in the eyes of females.

What makes people think any of these videos are legit? Most prank channels have been exposed for using actors, why wouldn't a con man do the same for PUA?

Tbh the juice isn't really worth the squeeze. You gonna put an astronomical work only to eventually get metoo'd or literally arrested. You have more chance to win the lottery as an ugly dude than getting results doing cold-approach. The best you can get is maybe a deformed landwhale.

I did 15 approaches and fucked 1 of these girls and had a date with the other.

I wouldn't say that was a terrible result at all given my looks level. Definitely not deformed or landwhales.

Also the arrested thing is just not going to happen if you do it in a big city - that's PSL cope.

As long as you don't do it every single day. There are hundreds of guys out there doing it that you never hear about.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and NormieKilla
What makes people think any of these videos are legit? Most prank channels have been exposed for using actors, why wouldn't a con man do the same for PUA?
Could be.
But due to having chat up 500+ randoms, I can often tell.

Paul Janka video are 100% legit. I can see.
That Lithuania video is also real, BUT cherry picked FOR SURE. As in they filtered out the bad reactions, rejections, and difficult behaving women.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock

I wouldn't say that was a terrible result at all given my looks level. Definitely not deformed or landwhales.

Also the arrested thing is just not going to happen if you do it in a big city - that's PSL cope.

As long or as you don't do it every single day. There are hundreds of guys out there doing it that you never hear about.

Mirin your results.
1/15. I wished. I was 1 in motherfucking 100. 1% success rate. Brutal.
As far as getting arrested goes. Imo. Don't jump in front of women, don't block their pathway so they can't just walk away, and don't walk with them to follow them. And you should be good to go. To not get arrested. Not being ethnic helps alot to I think.

Could be.
But due to having chat up 500+ randoms, I can often tell.

Paul Janka video are 100% legit. I can see.
That Lithuania video is also real, BUT cherry picked FOR SURE. As in they filtered out the bad reactions, rejections, and difficult behaving women.
"Trust me, I can tell"

As long as you don't do it every single day. There are hundreds of guys out there doing it that you never hear about.

Damn! That is the definition of lucking out if you ask me. I've done between 50 to 100 approches from 2014 to 2018 and it seems that the only type of girls that I was close to seal the deal with weren't really attractive or my type per se. I was most than likely gettiblng rejected.

I heard so many stories of dudes having approached hundreds of times (some did it more than 1000) and haven't had any success with cold approaching. I guess that besides their lack of "looks" these guys may had a weak game (I mean a bad aura, lack of social skills,etc) because let's be honnest, it does matter althought that you need the prerequisite.

You have had these flukes during the pre-tinder era ? I guess it was possible whereas now, not happening.

You are really giving me motivation to approach again once I'd be fully-looksmaxed and get my surgeries. Being a 4/10 just doesn't make the cut anymore. Would be 30's soon so gotta do all for all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, IndianJock and eduardkoopman
The Irony: The most romantically challenged men are immersing themselves in the most difficult practice of getting women.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6512, improover and 4 others

Glasgow is not a big city and it’s also overwhelmingly white - meaning this ugly paki fuck stood out like a sore thumb running around hitting on white Scottish birds and he quickly became a well known face.

anyone with a normal IQ would not get caught doing this

Damn! That is the definition of lucking out if you ask me. I've done between 50 to 100 approches from 2014 to 2018 and it seems that the only type of girls that I was close to seal the deal with weren't really attractive or my type per se. I was most than likely gettiblng rejected.

I heard so many stories of dudes having approached hundreds of times (some did it more than 1000) and haven't had any success with cold approaching. I guess that besides their lack of "looks" these guys may had a weak game (I mean a bad aura, lack of social skills,etc) because let's be honnest, it does matter althought that you need the prerequisite.

You have had these flukes during the pre-tinder era ? I guess it was possible whereas now, not happening.

You are really giving me motivation to approach again once I'd be fully-looksmaxed and get my surgeries. Being a 4/10 just doesn't make the cut anymore. Would be 30's soon so gotta do all for all.
I did these approaches in summer 2019 in Europe.
The lay came after my 5th approach. I don’t know if I’d call it lucking out - I have good conversational skills with women. I can’t see your sig cos on my phone but did it say you’re 5’6? That could be your problem you should wear lifts or something

Cold approaching is almost obsolete nowadays due to online dating. Of course Tinder is tough if your not a chad/chadlite, but cold approach will probably be even worse in this same conditions.

On tinder, you are only a subset of photos, which means you can fraud yourself like crazy to appear much more attractive than you really are, something you simply cant do while cold approaching, so Tinder might be a a better option even for ugly men.

With that being said, theres types of cold approachs: the PUA way is mostly obsolete nowadays, but cold approaching on nightclubs, bars etc is still very legit.

At the end of the day, if you are ugly, social circle game is your way to go. Go out and be NT, you'll meet women and you'll have a better chance than on apps because of the mere exposure effect.

Cold approaching is very bad for ugly guys(low sucess rate) and pointless for chads cause if you are GL you can just download Tinder without having to approach girls randomly on the streets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Truecel14 and NormieKilla
I did these approaches in summer 2019 in Europe.
The lay came after my 5th approach. I don’t know if I’d call it lucking out - I have good conversational skills with women. I can’t see your sig cos on my phone but did it say you’re 5’6? That could be your problem you should wear lifts or something
Unbelievable. I'm like 5"8-5"9. Yes I should definitely wear lifts, so be completely looksmaxed.

Cold approaching is almost obsolete nowadays due to online dating. Of course Tinder is tough if your not a chad/chadlite, but cold approach will probably be even worse in this same conditions.

On tinder, you are only a subset of photos, which means you can fraud yourself like crazy to appear much more attractive than you really are, something you simply cant do while cold approaching, so Tinder might be a a better option even for ugly men.

With that being said, theres types of cold approachs: the PUA way is mostly obsolete nowadays, but cold approaching on nightclubs, bars etc is still very legit.

At the end of the day, if you are ugly, social circle game is your way to go. Go out and be NT, you'll meet women and you'll have a better chance than on apps because of the mere exposure effect.

Cold approaching is very bad for ugly guys(low sucess rate) and pointless for chads cause if you are GL you can just download Tinder without having to approach girls randomly on the streets.

the issue is that nonGL guys will have to settle for absolute trash on tinder and I can attest to this. In real life it’s a different story.

I would rather get rejected by 50 hot girls (but bang 1) than Bang 100 average girls. Quality is everything

• +1
Reactions: Usum, IndianJock and eduardkoopman
Glasgow is not a big city and it’s also overwhelmingly white - meaning this ugly paki fuck stood out like a sore thumb running around hitting on white Scottish birds and he quickly became a well known face.

anyone with a normal IQ would not get caught doing this
Whatever man, go to a PUA forum if you wanna spread your bullshit larp not here

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and MiroslavBulldosex
The Irony: The most romantically challenged men are immersing themselves in the most difficult practice of getting women.
online is probably still more difficult. As in getting results as a low tier nromie dude, or normie dude.
The followed by randoms, I agree.
Probs, normaies are best off AFTER LOOKSMAXXINg, and when still normie. Social status maxxing, and having good social circles,so to luck out tthat way.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and far336

legit conclusions.
To add. doing 1 thing does not exclude the other. A dude can be social circle maxxed, as well try his occassional luck with a random woman he sees in the supermarket, or waits with him at the bus stop, etc..

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and IndianJock
I see absolutely nothing wrong with chatting up girls IRL, whether you call it ‘daygame’ or don’t put a label on it. It takes balls & social fluency that practically no one on here has so it’s no surprise people here shit on the idea

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and NormieKilla
I see absolutely nothing wrong with chatting up girls IRL, whether you call it ‘daygame’ or don’t put a label on it. It takes balls & social fluency that practically no one on here has so it’s no surprise people here shit on the idea
Society doesn't consider this practice as being conventional but fuck it, get good looks as much as you can and go talk to some girls IRL.