PUA Cold Approaching Is Fundamentally Flawed

I see absolutely nothing wrong with chatting up girls IRL, whether you call it ‘daygame’ or don’t put a label on it. It takes balls & social fluency that practically no one on here has so it’s no surprise people here shit on the idea
True that. Dependant on location also.
I like to add, though. It's more common that it's done, then most think. Quit a decent-ish amount, mainly older men can be quit chatty at shops and the open market. My mother for example, says hi to like 25 % of people passing by when in walking int he neighbourhood.
There is a big difference in daygame hardstyle mode, and being social extravert butterfly type of mode person. But it's the same, as in that they say stuff to randoms.

I fucking hate Buzzfeed. But this is kinda semi legit showing how being social is alot different from "daygame" where you runup to women and say: "I saw you, and you look attractive. I wanna talk with you".

some info, on talking with randoms.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Landorus, noodlelover and 1 other person
I see absolutely nothing wrong with chatting up girls IRL, whether you call it ‘daygame’ or don’t put a label on it. It takes balls & social fluency that practically no one on here has so it’s no surprise people here shit on the idea
haven't read the thread properly, but I think me and you are on the same wavelength here
I'm not a good looking guy, but i've actually had 1 or 2 great results from cold approach. (i'm oldcel and ugly, and banged a few fairly hot (to my tastes) teenagers in bars and stuff from cold approach who i'd never have otherwise met)
I've also got rejected a fuck load. Brutally at times lol
I miss not really being able to try now, due to covid :(
my social skills will be shit tier for a while once i'm eventually able to try again. I'll also be older and balder, so probably won't even be worth trying

But yes, social circle maxxing is peoples best bet, tbh. Sucks I have no girls in my social circle lol

ALso, as mentioned, locationmaxxing is powerful shit. Some places are just easier

• +1
Reactions: KeepGrinding, qaum, Deleted member 11134 and 2 others
Dont know brah. I feel better and higher T when cold approaching. In my work/study environment, no girl gives a shit about me. I have more success cold approaching than normie gaming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, SpearOfOrion, IndianJock and 1 other person
Cold approach works but it's highly inefficient. It's good for lowering inhib though.

If you have to cold approach, it's over. People aren't moving mountains to find relationships JFLLLLLLL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Usum
Cold approach works but it's highly inefficient. It's good for lowering inhib though.
Truth. it's the most brutal/hardest way also.

Efficiency speaking.
What is most/least efficient for a normie dude?
Is this a good hyrarchy list?

1. social circleS, IF he likes to be in such social circles (and ain't just ging there for pussy but actually hates it, then it's HUGHLY inefficient).
2. Social media maxxing, IF he likes being on there and can also get other things out of it.
3. talking with randoms, in daily life, bar, parties, etc.
4. Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Copernicus
the issue is that nonGL guys will have to settle for absolute trash on tinder and I can attest to this. In real life it’s a different story.

I would rather get rejected by 50 hot girls (but bang 1) than Bang 100 average girls. Quality is everything
Agreed.
I never compromised for an average chick.
Quality over Quantity.

Truth. it's the most brutal/hardest way also.

Efficiency speaking.
What is most/least efficient for a normie dude?
Is this a good hyrarchy list?

1. social circleS, IF he likes to be in such social circles (and ain't just ging there for pussy but actually hates it, then it's HUGHLY inefficient).
2. Social media maxxing, IF he likes being on there and can also get other things out of it.
3. talking with randoms, in daily life, bar, parties, etc.
4. Tinder
Yeah, order seems right, if you are normie don't even bother with Tinder tbh, competing with Chadlites+ swipes away.
If you are normie, your best best is being in multiple social circles and actually being somebody, just not being a spineless cuck will net you lais here and there. Socialmediamaxxing is legit too (if you are normie but have like 2k followers and you follow 100 people that's pretty high value too).
It's too hard for a normie to cold approach because women need to know where you stand in the social ladder, which is proven if you have good social status in a lot of social circles and or have good social media presence, if not you are literally a random dude hitting on her.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 23778 and eduardkoopman

If you don't look like this don't bother even thinking about looking at, let alone approaching a woman

only chads like @badg96 can cold approach succesfully

incels (regdate 2021): just cold approach, bro
people who go outside: cold approaching is a dead meme

“Game” doesn’t work for truecels because as OP correctly stated, nothing will.

But then people wrongly equate this to everyone else; truecels make up a minority of men. Game/Redpill stuff would actually benefit everyone between normie and chad, which makes up the vast majority of men.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6
Many subhumans are miserable with their lack of romantic success and consequently start searching "how to get a girlfriend" on Youtube.
Through these searches, they will come across PUA, specifically "cold approaching" on the street or anywhere in the general public.

The Irony: The most romantically challenged men are immersing themselves in the most difficult practice of getting women.

View attachment 137264
A naive pua student thinking that even though girls he interacts with regularly can't become sexually attracted to him, a stranger can in an instant.

Fundamental Flaw of Cold Approaching

"When approaching a girl randomly for a brief interaction, the only thing she can go by is your looks. She doesn't know you, she hasn't spent enough time with you to trust you, she's startled since you caught her off guard, she doesn't have any friends vouching for you, etc. You're a complete stranger, so unless you're hot, she's not taking the risk of going out with you."

View attachment 137265
A first person perspective of a woman being approached by an utter subhuman

Good News

Many girls, and I'm sure some of you, have found themselves becoming attracted to someone they initially didn't think was that attractive. You can see this yourself by going outside and seeing sub8's with girlfriends. So it's not completely over for you if you're sub8. But this took time, it took long conversation, it took a long time of interaction.

"But if I don't make my intentions clear from the start, I'll get friend zoned! That's what RSD Douchebag taught me!"

KS558RG.jpg

Wrong. If you make your intentions clear from the start and you're ugly...

You're literally creating a real life version of Tinder: "Am I hot enough or not?" - girl has to answer on the spot. And we know what the answer usually is based on Tinder statistics.

300px-Okcupid.png

That's a recipe for failure if you're ugly. You actually WANT to spend a long time with a girl so she can build a personal and emotional connection to you, which then can make your ugly face more attractive to her at some point. This is the Mere Exposure Effect.

View attachment 137279

Notes:

1. You still need to "approach" (initiate conversation is a better way of putting it), but just do it in more natural situations. Not this random street spam shit. Cold approaching is like spam email.

2. "You're just a defeatist! You don't want to face rejection! You don't want to put in the effort!" Wrong. This post is actually helping ugly guys by telling them the RIGHT way of getting girls that has a much higher success rate.

3. If you're a truecel and not NT, nothing will work.

giphy.gif
it works if one is hot but simping is cringey

I don't know if this is a 100% true. Cold approaching helped me a ton. I am not a giga chad but I am tall with a nice physicque. I have noticed personality is pretty important in cold approaching.... as in knowing what to say and generally being a social human being is a giant attraction booster. I don't really believe its a real life tinder. Tinder is 100% looks based, no doubt about it. The whole premise of tinder is swipping if you like the persons face or not. In real life you can be way more captivating and show the girl who you are. Looks matter a lot in cold approaching, but not as much as they do in tinder. There is a point where looks are good enough to pass in a girls eyes and the perceived value is what wins the girl over. if she sees that you have balls to approach and aren't just a looksmax weirdo who only cares about his jawline then you are in the clear to approach and probably get laid. This is from someone who had a shit ton of lays from cold approaching in college and high school in the malls. got my very first blow job in the mall bathroom from cold approaching.
I also think there is something magical about cold approaching. Girls always believe they are in a movie and are way easier and sociable if you know what to say.

The guy in the video is cringe af.... God...You know how much compliance a girl needs to just dead stop for someone like this indian curry. She will be annoyed that your in her way.

Just dont be a socially retarded subhuman and you are good.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and qaum
How much cold approaching do i need to not be autistic is the question?

I don't know if this is a 100% true. Cold approaching helped me a ton. I am not a giga chad but I am tall with a nice physicque. I have noticed personality is pretty important in cold approaching.... as in knowing what to say and generally being a social human being is a giant attraction booster. I don't really believe its a real life tinder. Tinder is 100% looks based, no doubt about it. The whole premise of tinder is swipping if you like the persons face or not. In real life you can be way more captivating and show the girl who you are. Looks matter a lot in cold approaching, but not as much as they do in tinder. There is a point where looks are good enough to pass in a girls eyes and the perceived value is what wins the girl over. if she sees that you have balls to approach and aren't just a looksmax weirdo who only cares about his jawline then you are in the clear to approach and probably get laid. This is from someone who had a shit ton of lays from cold approaching in college and high school in the malls. got my very first blow job in the mall bathroom from cold approaching.
I also think there is something magical about cold approaching. Girls always believe they are in a movie and are way easier and sociable if you know what to say.

The guy in the video is cringe af.... God...You know how much compliance a girl needs to just dead stop for someone like this indian curry. She will be annoyed that your in her way.

Just dont be a socially retarded subhuman and you are good.
To be more precise.

What are your starts roughly.

Number of chatups -> number if instant rejection/objection _> number if dates -> number of lays.

Mine was, less than 1%. Chatups leading to some firm if sexual encounter

To be more precise.

What are your starts roughly.

Number of chatups -> number if instant rejection/objection _> number if dates -> number of lays.

Mine was, less than 1%. Chatups leading to some firm if sexual encounter
Well in a given day I would chat up to 10 maybe more girls since talking for around 25 minutes to 3 hours take time. It would respond well and I have had a lot of success with just seeing if my humor or personality even fits with them. A lot of the interactions that went south were because my personality was not fitting their personality. You kind of feel it right off the bat if you will like her or not. If the girl laughed at my worst stories and jokes, I knew I would most likely fuck her. I had super hard rejections where they flat out hated me for making a dumb joke and I had to get away for my safety lol, but these happened so rare that I would forget about them.

To answer the question

40% had good responses and were fun to talk to but didnt lead anywhere and I usually closed with instagram to further show value (Fun stories and pics) and maybe tried meeting up again. Sometimes worked sometimes not... Had one girl where I tried like 10 times and then randomly she messaged me to meet up. Found out she broke up with her bf and she wanted to meet up.

10- 15% were extremely fun to talk to and still closed with instagram to later meet up. Had instances where I made out on the spot and had a few I would fuck right on the spot. One in the bathroom. One in the back of my car. One on the beach. But these were Reallly really rare. and a shit ton of random makeouts that never led to sex lol.

40% where the interaction was dead. The girl was super shy or just had no chemistry with the girl. Usually girls are not used to being cold approached. Usually the entire interaction is me trying to get her to open up by me telling her about myself till she finally doesn't see me as a threat.

5% where I couldn't even talk to the girl. Girl was rushing... Immedietly said they have a boyfriend. pretty rare but happened. As rare as instant fucking.

Pretty sure even the greatest chads will get rejected.... But I honestly believe looks matter in the first instances and your confidence in the interaction and tinder.
as harsh as it sounds. she needs to feel like she is beneath you... How you achieve that is up to you. She needs to feel like she just talked to a sociable guy who she clicks with and is attracted to.

Best analogy for this would be "you just joined a football team and your nervous meeting your teammates. this guy comes up to you and makes you feel comfortable and doesn't look at you as a god and playfully teases you to make you come out of your shell"

(very important not to put her on a pedestal, most girls are insecure and if you think she is better than you, she will legit think you are worthless because she thinks of herself as worthless, then what does that make you if you worship her??)

If you want me to write up a guide maybe I could..... Its a lot of writting.

• +1
Reactions: infini, eduardkoopman and AlexanderTheGreat
You say it's flawed but @Chinacurry Bengali pua friend has slayed 40 plus women from. Cold approaching

This is someone who has way less going for than majority here and was able to take action and get laid.

So I disagree tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: infini and Chinacurry
You say it's flawed but @Chinacurry Bengali pua friend has slayed 40 plus women from. Cold approaching

This is someone who has way less going for than majority here and was able to take action and get laid.

So I disagree tbh
What's. His looks?

It can work, I showed u my pua friend

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
What's. His looks?

It can work, I showed u my pua friend
Yeah Bhai that's my point

He's not amazing looking yet he's had good success

For his age he looks good but there guys here who mog and don't cold approach thinking they won't get results is my point.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, stevielake, TrestIsBest and 1 other person

So I disagree tbh
wtf, where does he cold approach women? What is his height and rating?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Well in a given day I would chat up to 10 maybe more girls since talking for around 25 minutes to 3 hours take time. It would respond well and I have had a lot of success with just seeing if my humor or personality even fits with them. A lot of the interactions that went south were because my personality was not fitting their personality. You kind of feel it right off the bat if you will like her or not. If the girl laughed at my worst stories and jokes, I knew I would most likely fuck her. I had super hard rejections where they flat out hated me for making a dumb joke and I had to get away for my safety lol, but these happened so rare that I would forget about them.

To answer the question

40% had good responses and were fun to talk to but didnt lead anywhere and I usually closed with instagram to further show value (Fun stories and pics) and maybe tried meeting up again. Sometimes worked sometimes not... Had one girl where I tried like 10 times and then randomly she messaged me to meet up. Found out she broke up with her bf and she wanted to meet up.

10- 15% were extremely fun to talk to and still closed with instagram to later meet up. Had instances where I made out on the spot and had a few I would fuck right on the spot. One in the bathroom. One in the back of my car. One on the beach. But these were Reallly really rare. and a shit ton of random makeouts that never led to sex lol.

40% where the interaction was dead. The girl was super shy or just had no chemistry with the girl. Usually girls are not used to being cold approached. Usually the entire interaction is me trying to get her to open up by me telling her about myself till she finally doesn't see me as a threat.

5% where I couldn't even talk to the girl. Girl was rushing... Immedietly said they have a boyfriend. pretty rare but happened. As rare as instant fucking.

Pretty sure even the greatest chads will get rejected.... But I honestly believe looks matter in the first instances and your confidence in the interaction and tinder.
as harsh as it sounds. she needs to feel like she is beneath you... How you achieve that is up to you. She needs to feel like she just talked to a sociable guy who she clicks with and is attracted to.

Best analogy for this would be "you just joined a football team and your nervous meeting your teammates. this guy comes up to you and makes you feel comfortable and doesn't look at you as a god and playfully teases you to make you come out of your shell"

(very important not to put her on a pedestal, most girls are insecure and if you think she is better than you, she will legit think you are worthless because she thinks of herself as worthless, then what does that make you if you worship her??)

If you want me to write up a guide maybe I could..... Its a lot of writting.
Thanks for sharing your Statts, which are well above averge statts from randoms chatups I think. 10 per day, is quit alot, especially if a few off them lasted from some of talking.

5% instant fuck off rejection
40% low interest rejection
40% show interest initially, but flake rejection in the end
15% leading to dates.

I made a tabble in the past, from users I trusted with their shared data/statts.
So people can check, what they can expect from chatting up randoms irl.
If you like, you may reply what your statts would be for this graph? Which would include an estimation of your looks level

Name dudePaul Janka (psl 5.5 to 6- orso)eduardkoopman (psl 3.5)@mikeock (psl 6)@OCDMaxxing (PSL ?)
(random) chatted up women100/100100/100100/100100/100
convo (wanted to talk)35/10050/100?
telephone numbers15/10045/100?
non-flaky telephone numbers13/10022/100?
Dates/meetups10/10011/100?
Sex4.4% -> 4/1001/1005/1000.75 / 100

So I disagree tbh
Maybe ask him, if he is willing to honestly answer his estimated personal statts, based around above table.
So i can make a more comprehensive, table. So people can know what to expect based on their looks levels. If they wanna go start running up to randoms women, and try to get with these womens

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: stevielake and far336
Id like to know this too @Chinacurry
bhai u have seen him.

height is 168cm. weight was 92kg pre ascension, 69kg post.

approaches in normie.bars and liberal bars in east London.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
bhai u have seen him.

does he not do daygame approaches? Do I mog?

bhai u have seen him.

I know I've seen him Bhai
Was just interested a bit where
I gathered it would be bars also street too

Man cold approaching at sub 6psl isnt going to work, even if you are good looking, you need to read the woman, "is she walking down the road for groceries and wont be able to talk to me? Or is she out taking a cigarette just mingling."

The problem with coldapproach is that women despice it, especially out on the road, Ethnics are kings on this and get rejected 100 times, its good practice though

Dont know brah. I feel better and higher T when cold approaching. In my work/study environment, no girl gives a shit about me. I have more success cold approaching than normie gaming
Old comment but yeah I feel you bro, the whole socialmaxxing thing never did it for me, not sure why but I never got anything out of normie game. Cold approaching not only made me less anxious to talk to girls but also got me some results, even though I'm 4 PSL.

Not to mention I don't have to worry about shitting on the well or smth by hitting on girls at such environments. If I get rejected I'm likely never seeing the girl again.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Thanks for sharing your Statts, which are well above averge statts from randoms chatups I think. 10 per day, is quit alot, especially if a few off them lasted from some of talking.

5% instant fuck off rejection
40% low interest rejection
40% show interest initially, but flake rejection in the end
15% leading to dates.

I made a tabble in the past, from users I trusted with their shared data/statts.
So people can check, what they can expect from chatting up randoms irl.
If you like, you may reply what your statts would be for this graph? Which would include an estimation of your looks level

Name dudePaul Janka (psl 5.5 to 6- orso)eduardkoopman (psl 3.5)@mikeock (psl 6)@OCDMaxxing (PSL ?)
(random) chatted up women100/100100/100100/100100/100
convo (wanted to talk)35/10050/100?
telephone numbers15/10045/100?
non-flaky telephone numbers13/10022/100?
Dates/meetups10/10011/100?
Sex4.4% -> 4/1001/1005/1000.75 / 100

Maybe ask him, if he is willing to honestly answer his estimated personal statts, based around above table.
So i can make a more comprehensive, table. So people can know what to expect based on their looks levels. If they wanna go start running up to randoms women, and try to get with these womens
That's very interesting tbh

I'm almost finishing a 100 approach drill I've been doing recently, so I may give my insights well as someone rated 4 PSL here. But overall similar results, although ngl I've been pretty inconsistent with it and half assing these approaches

As for Chinacurry, I had no clue he was slaying out there, I'm glad for him. Used to read his threads back on .is and it was heartbreaking seeing how chinks treated him badly.

• +1
. If I get rejected I'm likely never seeing the girl again.
Big city.
But even if see a woman again one hit on. It's not really an issue at all. Just ignore her. Or a small great. That is it.
That's very interesting tbh

I'm almost finishing a 100 approach drill I've been doing recently, so I may give my insights well as someone rated 4 PSL here. But overall similar results, although ngl I've been pretty inconsistent with it and half assing these approaches

As for Chinacurry, I had no clue he was slaying out there, I'm glad for him. Used to read his threads back on .is and it was heartbreaking seeing how chinks treated him badly.
Cool, to hear your statts.
Half ass chat ups, imo, also count.

@Chinacurry I thought you were slaying not your friend jfl smh at my reading abilities

Big city.
But even if see a woman again one hit on. It's not really an issue at all. Just ignore her. Or a small great. That is it.
Yup, and yeah it's not a big deal, every now and then I see a girl I hit on like in public transportation and they will just ignore, or they just forgot about me. It doesn't really matter in the end.

Sometimes I forget and hit on the same girl :lul: and that's kinda creepy but still nothing happens, most girls are way too passive and scared to say or do anything.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and eduardkoopman
PUA is indeed ineffective for getting women, especially nowadays when the dating scene has changed a lot, favouring less real time, stranger-to-stranger connections. Still, even tho PUA doesnt do what it promises, I believe cold approaching girls in the streets takes an insane amount of courage, which of course will help those niggas to improve socially.

• +1
Reactions: infini, Chadethnic101, KeepGrinding and 1 other person
Cold approaching as the only way to get laid is absolutely retarded and low IQ. But if you cant cold approach a beautiful cunt when you see her, it just says you're a fucking pussy and got no way with words, got no draw and got no ability to create a willing suspension of disbelief.

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Cold approaching as the only way to get laid is absolutely retarded and low IQ. But if you cant cold approach a beautiful cunt when you see her, it just says you're a fucking pussy and got no way with words, got no draw and got no ability to create a willing suspension of disbelief.
PUA is worth it in case when you got some IOI from foid. Otherwise don't bother

The thing with cold approaching, and game in general is that only the very best succeed. You only reach success once you get to a high level. You have to have everything on point:
  • general appearance, the way you dress, clean and with a well maintained beard & haircut
  • body language
  • voice
  • conversational skills, knowing how to read her body language.
  • knowing how to DHV yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I've been cold approaching for a while now. This year I did 40 approaches and slayed 4 girls from it. It's the most effective way I've found to get laid.

Most guys on this forum are far too mentally and emotionally weak to be able to do it though and also lack the looks and charisma to be successful with it as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
I've been cold approaching for a while now. This year I did 40 approaches and slayed 4 girls from it. It's the most effective way I've found to get laid.

Most guys on this forum are far too mentally and emotionally weak to be able to do it though and also lack the looks and charisma to be successful with it as well.
Lol you bother women on streets or at malls

Surprised you got laid , girls are always posting on socials how creepy they find day game cold approachers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

how tall are u?

Lol you bother women on streets or at malls

Surprised you got laid , girls are always posting on socials how creepy they find day game cold approachers
I'm not a weirdo like you so it works for me

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Cool, to hear your statts.
Half ass chat ups, imo, also count.
Sup boyo

so I did it, my last drill, here are my stats as a 4PSL 5'7 latino:

ApproachesNumbersDatesLays
100​
32​
5​
1​

I'd say maybe, I could've got 3 lays out of this had I worked out on these girls more, but it is what it is.

With exception of girl #1 they all had the possibility to turn into lays. On a side note, I can assure that anyone saying they have a highter ratio than 5% is full of shit.

Most guys who do this shit will be within the 1-5 girls per 100 approaches. Maybe you can potentially go for a 10 out of 100 if you go for ugly chicks or girls that are really below your looks, but if you keep it decent that's about it.

• Love it
Name dudePaul Janka (psl 5.5 to 6-)eduardkoopman (psl 3.5)@mikeock (psl 6)@Tenshi
(PSL 4. 5'7 latino)
@OCDMaxxing (PSL ?)
(random) chatted up women100/100100/100100/100100/100100/100
convo (wanted to talk)35/10050/100??
telephone numbers15/10045/10032/100?
non-flaky telephone numbers13/10022/100??
Dates/meetups10/10011/1005/100?
Sex4.4% -> 4/1001/1005/1001/1000.75 / 100

Sup boyo

so I did it, my last drill, here are my stats as a 4PSL 5'7 latino:

ApproachesNumbersDatesLays
100​
32​
5​
1​
Thanks for the added statts!
I'd say maybe, I could've got 3 lays out of this had I worked out on these girls more, but it is what it is.
We all have that, I think when meeting randoms. Always a few per 100, one feels like asif one fucked up, and it could had happened if one was smoother or wahtever.
it's always uncure, if that was so, or it's our brain coping.
On a side note, I can assure that anyone saying they have a highter ratio than 5% is full of shit.
Maybe possible for some Chads. And obviously famous guys.
But in general, for anyone sub Chad, 5% seems unachieveable.

Normies in my statts I found, seems to end up around 1%
A Solid Chadlite. Can at best end up around 5% max.
I guestimate a HTN would end up in the 2%-3% ranges.

It's kinda brutals-ish statts, still.
But, it is what it is.
Online is even much much worse ratios.
Most guys who do this shit will be within the 1-5 girls per 100 approaches. Maybe you can potentially go for a 10 out of 100 if you go for ugly chicks or girls that are really below your looks, but if you keep it decent that's about it.
I agree.

We all have that, I think when meeting randoms. Always a few per 100, one feels like asif one fucked up, and it could had happened if one was smoother or wahtever.
it's always uncure, if that was so, or it's our brain coping.
yeah you never know, girls are quite fickle too so they change their minds way too often. Pointless to dwell on that when you have more chicks to hit on I guess.

Maybe possible for some Chads. And obviously famous guys.
But in general, for anyone sub Chad, 5% seems unachieveable.

Normies in my statts I found, seems to end up around 1%
A Solid Chadlite. Can at best end up around 5% max.
I guestimate a HTN would end up in the 2%-3% ranges.

It's kinda brutals-ish statts, still.
But, it is what it is.
Online is even much much worse ratios.
Yeah within the normie realm it's very unlikely to surpass this mark. Only way i see for us is to increase the number of approaches per day/week so it doesn't take ages to get to the one.

And yeah online dating is brutal. I do instagram game every now and then too. I'd say I'll have to "approach" 3 or 4 times, maybe more, the same amount of girls to get 1 lay.

Last edited:
  • +1
And yeah online dating is brutal. I do instagram game every now and then too. I'd say I'll have to "approach" 3 or 4 times, maybe more, the same amount of girls to get 1 lay.

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
yeah you never know, girls are quite fickle too so they change their minds way too often. Pointless to dwell on that when you have more chicks to hit on I guess.

Yeah within the normie realm it's very unlikely to surpass this mark. Only way i see for us is to increase the number of approaches per day/week so it doesn't take ages to get to the one.

instamaxxing seems more reasonable

instamaxxing seems more reasonable
insta game is legit and somewhat "safe" but you'll have to grind a lot more girls. Now I only use it to supplement my day game cuz I need to force myself to stop being a pussy.

I've got about 8 dates from instagram. More or less 350 to 400 "approaches". Got 1 fuckbuddy for a while, have been hooking up with another one recently.

It's also like a russian roulette. You never know, 2 out of these dates were somewhat "catfishes" and the girls were nothing like in the photos

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 17244