PUTTING AN END TO THUGMAX COPERS (BLACKCELS GTFIH)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Tired? I would be too if i was on the back foot the whole debate.
giphy.gif
Whatever helps you cope buddy boyo

It's true, I think it's stupid how black men are known for this stereotype. It's only two kinds of black men that are popularized in the media, the thug criminal and the incel tryhard nerd. I think the ideal behavior for a black guy to slay is to not conform to either of those two stereotypes.
The thing is we live up to this stereotype. When you see a black man in public he's most likely with an unattractive/overweight woman
It's time for me to rope. Why is every black here a Tyrone except for me?
No tyrones here not even me lol
jbw white theory gets more and even more legit every damn day
This is why I get mad when white dudes here complain. They all want 6.5 PSL stacys when they haven't even stuck their dick in pussy yet

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, freiza, Effortless and 6 others
No other ethnic group has such a high rate of criminal violence in EVERY mixed country. You can’t blame it solely on localised culture. I’m talking from a European perspective.

it’s also hard to blame on marginalisation when other minority groups don’t have the same issue
This argument is illogical if blacks were predisposed to crime then why do 22 countries in Africa have lower violent crime rates than America. At least do your research instead of being sheep

like it’s stupid to think being predisposed to “crime” which is a societal concept in the first place is even a real thing”

why also do whites kill each other at the same rate as blacks?

and why are whites more often sexual Deviants crime wise?

if we’re gonna judge a whole race of people for the minority then you’ll have to take responsibility also for your bad apples

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, TYRONELITEMOGGER, Looks234 and 11 others
This argument is illogical if blacks were predisposed to crime then why do 22 countries in Africa have lower violent crime rates than America. At least do your research instead of being sheep

like it’s stupid to think being predisposed to “crime” which is a societal concept in the first place is even a real thing”

why also do whites kill each other at the same rate as blacks?

and why are whites more often sexual Deviants crime wise?

if we’re gonna judge a whole race of people for the minority then you’ll have to take responsibility also for your bad apples
america has a higher violent crime rate than pretty much any European country and a very large percentage of that is black and Hispanic people. White America has a violent crime rate comparable to the safer parts of Europe. And yet the majority of African countries are still more violent. This isn’t taking into account the fact that crime in Africa is generally underreported because the infrastructure eg police statistics, journalism, bureaucracy etc is so lacking.

if you compare races in comparable environments ie in mixed western countries, black people commit massively disproportionate amounts of violent crime compared to their counterparts of other ethnicities. This has been happening for decades. Other ethnicities, eg Italians and Irish, Asians etc have immigrated into societies, had a high crime rate and then integrated, at least in terms of criminality, all in the time that the crime rate of the pre existing black population hasn’t declined in relative terms. This happens all across the americas and Europe. It happens with West Indians and Africans

whites don’t kill each other at the same rate blacks do. The proportional black murder rate is much higher.

please provide evidence that whites are “more sexually deviant crime wise”. The proportional white rape rate is also lower.

the fact youre resorting To obviously untrue assertions and claiming that “crime is a societal concept” just illustrates the lengths to which you must cope. Is murder/homicide a societal construct?

where did I say that law abiding black people have to take responsibility for criminals? I hate replying to these threads, but I can’t stand people denying obvious reality. Any semi intelligent, civilised black person knows they aren’t responsible for black criminality, so i don’t understand why they try to deny it so much. It’s the same with IQ. I don’t understand why black guys on this site who are obviously at least reasonably intelligent have to come out with obvious nonsense to cope about black IQ rates. If you aren’t dumb or a criminal why do you care. Just stop spouting bullshit.

Would also say that the idea that people shouldnt lump black people together with criminals isn’t helped by black communities celebrating and supporting criminals such as Michael brown, George floyd, mark duggan etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
america has a higher violent crime rate than pretty much any European country and a very large percentage of that is black and Hispanic people. White America has a violent crime rate comparable to the safer parts of Europe. And yet the majority of African countries are still more violent. This isn’t taking into account the fact that crime in Africa is generally underreported because the infrastructure eg police statistics, journalism, bureaucracy etc is so lacking.

if you compare races in comparable environments ie in mixed western countries, black people commit massively disproportionate amounts of violent crime compared to their counterparts of other ethnicities. This has been happening for decades. Other ethnicities, eg Italians and Irish, Asians etchave immigrated into societies, had a high crime rate and then integrated, at least in terms for criminality, all in the time that the crime rate of the pre existing black population hasn’t declined in relative terms. This happens all across the americas and Europe. It happens with West Indians and Africans

whites don’t kill each other at the same rate blacks do. The proportional black murder rate is much higher.

please provide evidence that whites are “more sexually deviant crime wise”. The proportional white rape rate is also lower.

the fact youre resorting To obviously untrue assertions and claiming that “crime is a societal concept” just illustrates the lengths to which you must cope. Is murder/homicide a societal construct?

where did I say that law abiding black people have to take responsibility for criminals? I hate replying to these threads, butI can’t stand people denying obvious reality. Any semi intelligent, civilised black person knows they aren’t responsible for black criminality, so i don’t understand why they try to deny it so much. It’s the same with IQ. I don’t understand why black guys on this site who are obviously at least reasonably intelligent have to come out with obvious nonsense to cope about black IQ rates. If you aren’t dumb or a criminal why do you care. Just stop spouting bullshit.

Would also say that the idea that people shouldnt lump black people together with criminals isn’t helped by black communities celebrating and supporting criminals such as Michael brown, George floyd, mark duggan etc.
Nah. The fact you didn’t directly address or want to admit from a logical reasoning standpoint that crime is purely a societal concept proves my point.

crime is and never has been genetic please to try to prove to me how crime is genetic

second off whites kill each other literally at almost the same rate same with every other race That is in close proximity to each other
1C6FE959 68B0 492F 9AA1 E091A056711E

Third off underreported? It’s 2020 bro impossible, that’s such a /pol/ tier logic argument to try sweep statistical proof under the rug and act like it doesn’t exist.

to your sexual deviancy point

Nearly 90% of those convicted of wider child abuse offences and on the sex offendersregister are white men.

Lastly to your iq point which is the most hilarious part. It was done in 1986 which is incredibly outdated and did not account for environmental upbringing or nutritional deficiency’s Whatsoever

especially now epigenetically the whole set in stone Iq argument is false. Its been proven can be increased epigenetically in The proper environment and lifestyle choices positively in as little as 2-3 generations until it becomes a permanent genetic trait

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, Looks234, freiza and 5 others
Nah. The fact you didn’t directly address or want to admit from a logical reasoning standpoint that crime is purely a societal concept proves my point.

crime is and never has been genetic please to try to prove to me how crime is genetic

second off whites kill each other literally at almost the same rate same with every other race That is in close proximity to each other View attachment 877493

Third off underreported? It’s 2020 bro impossible, that’s such a /pol/ tier logic argument to try sweep statistical proof under the rug and act like it doesn’t exist.

to your sexual deviancy point

Nearly 90% of those convicted of wider child abuse offences and on the sex offendersregister are white men.

Lastly to your iq point which is the most hilarious part. It was done in 1986 which is incredibly outdated and did not account for environmental upbringing or nutritional deficiency’s Whatsoever

especially now epigenetically the whole set in stone Iq argument is false. Its been proven can be increased epigenetically in The proper environment and lifestyle choices positively in as little as 2-3 generations until it becomes a permanent genetic trait
Everything youve said is nonsense.

"crime is a purely societal concept" is a basically meaningless statement. im not going to discuss with you whether murder is real or a bad thing to do. you sound like a 15 year old atheist.

evidence that crime is significantly genetic:

tldr - use of the death penalty gradually removed murderers and violent criminals from the gene pool, hence why society has become less violent

crime is clearly at least partly influenced by biology if you consider the massive crime differences between men and women. we all know men are more biologically predisposed to criminal violence, so obviously biology plays a role.

regardless of whether it is genetic, which it obviously is, the fact is that black people commit criminal violence at a far higher rate than their socio economic counterparts of other ethnicities. this has been true for a long time and in every mixed western country. this in itself is both good evidence and presents a pretty fixed situation which may as well be genetic

yes we are all aware that most crime is intraracial. however, that isnt the same as saying that blacks kill each other at the same rate as whites, as the black murder rate is much higher. i dont get how you dont understand that. yes white men are almost as likely to be killed by white men as black men are to be killed by black men, percentage wise, but this is precisely because white men are killed at a lower rate. because their main killers, ie white men, commit far less murder

youll also see in your chart that the percentage of white victims killed by blacks is still higher than the percentage of black victims killed by whites. if you look at the images ive attached youll also notice that in the uk as well, black men are similarly overrepresented as murder suspects compared to the number of black victims, whereas white suspects are underrepresented compared to white victims. this overrepresentation of black suspects/murderers in all three charts (yours and mine) compared to black victims and underrepresentation of white suspects/murderers shows that interracial murder leans heavily black on white, which is astonishing considering whites are a majority in both societies and blacks a small minority.

yes crime in developing countries is underreported:

https://wp.unil.ch/icvs/files/2012/11/ICVS-13-African-countries.pdf (screenshot attached)

http://documents1.worldbank.org/cur...outh-Africa-Systematic-Country-Diagnostic.pdf (screenshot attached)

https://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/gsh/Booklet1.pdf (screenshot attached)

https://africatimes.com/2019/07/08/report-african-homicide-rate-far-higher-than-global-average/ - muh africa is totally not violent

youve literally posted a fact check query about a claim by a notoriously left wing, asian labour mp, and the fact check doesnt even substantiate the claim. beggars belief. ive attached a screenshot of what the post actually says:
"There isn’t much publicly available information on this. The data we do have shows a large majority of those convicted of sexual offences (no matter the age of the victim) are white." so a large majority of a country which is almost 90% white, higher among the adult population.

it goes on:
"Little information is available on the ethnicity of those convicted of sexual offences against children more widely
Naz Shah’s office pointed us towards several newspaper articles written by Nazir Afzal, former Chief Crown Prosecutor for the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), as the source of her statement that nearly 90% of people convicted of child abuse offences were white men. Mr Afzal had said that between 80% and 95% of offenders were white males.

We contacted the CPS who provided us with the information they publish on defendants in child sex abuse cases. 98% of defendants were male in 2015/16, but no information about the ethnicity of the defendants was published. We then submitted a freedom of information request to the CPS asking for information on the ethnicity of defendants prosecuted in child sex abuse cases."

It provided us with data on the number of defendants prosecuted for sex offences in cases flagged as relating to child abuse in 2015/16. It also included the ethnicity of those defendants.

Of the 6,200 or so defendants in these prosecutions, 67% were white, 4% were Asian, 3% were black, 1% were mixed race and 1% were other. For 24% of defendant’s there was no information on their ethnicity. Of all these prosecutions, around three quarters resulted in a conviction."

so there is literally no information to substantiate shahs claim. if you look at the (incomplete) records, white men are actually underrepresented. presuming that at least 1% of the "unknowns" are black, then blacks are overrepresented.

There is however, older data in the article from 2011, which shows that whites are underrepresented.

"There are other figures published by the government on those found guilty of offences against children, but these aren’t as recent. Almost 85% of offenders found guilty of sexual activity with a minor in England and Wales in 2011 were white. 3% were black and 4% were Asian and the rest were either listed as ‘other’ or unknown."

the other link you posted is an academic study focussing on a very specific subset of men using a fairly small sample size ("The current study aimed to replicate this typology in an ethno-racially diverse sample of incarcerated White, Black, and Latino child molesters (N = 499)") , not official figures. the paper doesnt even say that white men are overrepresented as sex offenders as far as I can see, its literally just about pedo typologies, not comparable offending rates.

So to summarise, your first point is just meaningless gibberish about worthless semantics. second point: there is evidence that crime is genetic and the fact of the situation means that it may as well be genetic even if it wasnt, which it is. third point yes most crime is intraracial but black men dont "kill each other at the same rates as whites", obviously, because the black rate is much higher. even then interracial violence in the uk and us leans heavily black on white despite the white population being much larger in both countries. fourth point yes crime in africa and other underdeveloped countries is underreported, as evidenced by the multiple articles and reports ive linked, with screenshots, including from the un. your sexual deviancy post was just bizarre. the paper is obscure and has no relevance to the argument, i cant believe you actually looked at it for more than a second, and the quote from naz shah is comical, considering its literally debunked in the fact check you linked. the data in the fact check article literally suggests that white men are underrepresented and black men overrepresented as sex offenders. wtf

Im not going to talk about IQ because we constantly have this discussion. IQ is widely accepted as being overwhelmingly heritable and this heritability increases with age until adulthood. nutrition plays a role but only insofar as meeting very basic requirements, past that youre unlikely to see major improvements. so many studies have been done on this it isnt worth discussing.

Im also not going to post again about this because a) you havent said anything worthwhile and b) the whole argument is pointless, has no relevance to us as individuals, has no relevance to looksmaxxing and is quite tragic tbh.

Attachments

• murder rates.jpg
    murder rates.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 18
  • murder rates 2.jpg
    murder rates 2.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 8
  • underreported crime.PNG
    underreported crime.PNG
    189.5 KB · Views: 8
  • underreported crime 2.PNG
    underreported crime 2.PNG
    67.7 KB · Views: 7
  • un crime report.PNG
    un crime report.PNG
    139.6 KB · Views: 8
  • fact check.PNG
    fact check.PNG
    225.3 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and 4 others

"crime is a purely societal concept" is a basically meaningless statement. im not going to discuss with you whether murder is real or a bad thing to do. you sound like a 15 year old atheist.

tldr - use of the death penalty gradually removed murderers and violent criminals from the gene pool, hence why society has become less violent

crime is clearly at least partly influenced by biology if you consider the massive crime differences between men and women. we all know men are more biologically predisposed to criminal violence, so obviously biology plays a role.

regardless of whether it is genetic, which it obviously is, the fact is that black people commit criminal violence at a far higher rate than their socio economic counterparts of other ethnicities. this has been true for a long time and in every mixed western country. this in itself is both good evidence and presents a pretty fixed situation which may as well be genetic

yes we are all aware that most crime is intraracial. however, that isnt the same as saying that blacks kill each other at the same rate as whites, as the black murder rate is much higher. i dont get how you dont understand that. yes white men are almost as likely to be killed by white men as black men are to be killed by black men, percentage wise, but this is precisely because white men are killed at a lower rate. because their main killers, ie white men, commit far less murder

youll also see in your chart that the percentage of white victims killed by blacks is still higher than the percentage of black victims killed by whites. if you look at the images ive attached youll also notice that in the uk as well, black men are similarly overrepresented as murder suspects compared to the number of black victims, whereas white suspects are underrepresented compared to white victims. this overrepresentation of black suspects/murderers in all three charts (yours and mine) compared to black victims and underrepresentation of white suspects/murderers shows that interracial murder leans heavily black on white, which is astonishing considering whites are a majority in both societies and blacks a small minority.

https://wp.unil.ch/icvs/files/2012/11/ICVS-13-African-countries.pdf (screenshot attached)

http://documents1.worldbank.org/cur...outh-Africa-Systematic-Country-Diagnostic.pdf (screenshot attached)

https://www.unodc.org/documents/data-and-analysis/gsh/Booklet1.pdf (screenshot attached)

https://africatimes.com/2019/07/08/report-african-homicide-rate-far-higher-than-global-average/ - muh africa is totally not violent

youve literally posted a fact check query about a claim by a notoriously left wing, asian labour mp, and the fact check doesnt even substantiate the claim. beggars belief. ive attached a screenshot of what the post actually says:
"There isn’t much publicly available information on this. The data we do have shows a large majority of those convicted of sexual offences (no matter the age of the victim) are white." so a large majority of a country which is almost 90% white, higher among the adult population.

it goes on:
"Little information is available on the ethnicity of those convicted of sexual offences against children more widely
Naz Shah’s office pointed us towards several newspaper articles written by Nazir Afzal, former Chief Crown Prosecutor for the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), as the source of her statement that nearly 90% of people convicted of child abuse offences were white men. Mr Afzal had said that between 80% and 95% of offenders were white males.

We contacted the CPS who provided us with the information they publish on defendants in child sex abuse cases. 98% of defendants were male in 2015/16, but no information about the ethnicity of the defendants was published. We then submitted a freedom of information request to the CPS asking for information on the ethnicity of defendants prosecuted in child sex abuse cases."

It provided us with data on the number of defendants prosecuted for sex offences in cases flagged as relating to child abuse in 2015/16. It also included the ethnicity of those defendants.

Of the 6,200 or so defendants in these prosecutions, 67% were white, 4% were Asian, 3% were black, 1% were mixed race and 1% were other. For 24% of defendant’s there was no information on their ethnicity. Of all these prosecutions, around three quarters resulted in a conviction."

so there is literally no information to substantiate shahs claim. if you look at the (incomplete) records, white men are actually underrepresented. presuming that at least 1% of the "unknowns" are black, then blacks are overrepresented.

There is however, older data in the article from 2011, which shows that whites are underrepresented.

"There are other figures published by the government on those found guilty of offences against children, but these aren’t as recent. Almost 85% of offenders found guilty of sexual activity with a minor in England and Wales in 2011 were white. 3% were black and 4% were Asian and the rest were either listed as ‘other’ or unknown."

the other link you posted is an academic study focussing on a very specific subset of men using a fairly small sample size ("The current study aimed to replicate this typology in an ethno-racially diverse sample of incarcerated White, Black, and Latino child molesters (N = 499)") , not official figures. the paper doesnt even say that white men are overrepresented as sex offenders as far as I can see, its literally just about pedo typologies, not comparable offending rates.

So to summarise, your first point is just meaningless gibberish about worthless semantics. second point: there is evidence that crime is genetic and the fact of the situation means that it may as well be genetic even if it wasnt, which it is. third point yes most crime is intraracial but black men dont "kill each other at the same rates as whites", obviously, because the black rate is much higher. even then interracial violence in the uk and us leans heavily black on white despite the white population being much larger in both countries. fourth point yes crime in africa and other underdeveloped countries is underreported, as evidenced by the multiple articles and reports ive linked, with screenshots, including from the un. your sexual deviancy post was just bizarre. the paper is obscure and has no relevance to the argument, i cant believe you actually looked at it for more than a second, and the quote from naz shah is comical, considering its literally debunked in the fact check you linked. the data in the fact check article literally suggests that white men are underrepresented and black men overrepresented as sex offenders. wtf

Im not going to talk about IQ because we constantly have this discussion. IQ is widely accepted as being overwhelmingly heritable and this heritability increases with age until adulthood. nutrition plays a role but only insofar as meeting very basic requirements, past that youre unlikely to see major improvements. so many studies have been done on this it isnt worth discussing.

Im also not going to post again about this because a) you havent said anything worthwhile and b) the whole argument is pointless, has no relevance to us as individuals, has no relevance to looksmaxxing and is quite tragic tbh.
that shit be brutal wtf are u a lawyer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, BigBoy and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Effortless, BigBoy and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Effortless, BigBoy and 2 others
Good thread OP!
Haven't read all pages.
But I just wanna state for the euro people, this goes for the ethnics in Europe aswell.
I know turks, afghans, Balkans etc. in Scandinavia who all try to thugmax.
The biggest slayers tho are those who dress nice, get education etc.
They fuck the actual good looking white girls while the wannabe roadman fuck bimbos

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, freiza, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
I'm sick & tired of you autists telling us black men here to "Just thug max if you're not a Tyrone, or rapper, athlete, or celebrity bro".

First of all, if any black guy here is taking advice from a non-black on dating/looksmaxing advice, STOP RIGHT NOW. Dating advice for white & black men are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. As black men we need to work 5X as hard as the average white guy.

Lets look at the definition of thug for a min

View attachment 874071

You think Becky who was raised in the suburbs who went to a wealthy private school wants to deal with a thug maxed black man on a long term basis? Let alone what her parents will think when they meet you.. You wanna know what happens when you thug max? You attract these type of bitches below

View attachment 874107View attachment 874108
View attachment 874128View attachment 874145
View attachment 874153View attachment 874249
YOU ATTRACT WHAT YOU ARE
This is why thug maxing is retarded.. all you do is attract thug energy type of women. LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE. Most of us blacks are educated, speak properly, live in the suburbs and dress moderately well. We want women who have the same qualities. Why should we accept the REJECTS of other races? We as black men need to stop being the garbage men of the world. WE NEED TO STOP LIVING UP TO THE NEGATIVE STEREOTYPES.

LITMUS TEST
1) Men of her race must want to date her
2) She must be attractive

Ex: Paul Pogba's wife

WE LITERALLY HAVE TO BE SUPERHEROES (looks, height, BBC, overall masculinity) to attract the small % of attractive white/non-black women.

View attachment 874204

MEANWHILE ALL MY WHITE NORMIE FRIENDS IN RELATIONSHIPS

View attachment 874231View attachment 874259View attachment 874263

You see the difference? NONE OF THEM ARE CHADS, OVER 6 FT, GYMCELS, ETC. Literally all you need is a beard & some hair on your head. White men can literally AFFORD to be AVERAGE in all aspects & they'll still get a decent looking woman.

I'm starting to question a lot of you non-black guys here complaining about your options.. y'all have no idea how easy it is for you guys to get women of all races. Y'all can run JBW game, social circle, etc. What race wants black men for just being black? Oh right.. there isn't

So the next time someone tells you to thug max castrate them for me please! I'm done

giphy.gif

Best Threads
Lets Discuss My 10 Year Ascension Plan
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Threads
Different Types of Tyrones
Location is Key for Black Men
Why Bars / Clubs are better than Online
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series (Proving/Disproving PSL-SMV)

@Kingkellz @LowInhibIncel @Vvvvxxxx @Jamal2222 @BigBiceps @Blackout.xl @Colvin76 @Tyronecell @goat2x @Blackgymmax @PYT @BigBoy @looksmaxxer234 @Blackmannnns @Morpheus @ConorMcGregor @ascensiongod @africancel @ProAcktiv @EckhartTollemaxx @MoeZart @Good_Little_Goy @kjsbdfiusdf @Bigbeefius @john2
I get your point but there's something that I noticed you didnt get quite right.

when you're told to thugmaxx is to become very masculine looking. That's it. Nobody is telling u to go become a criminal to attract foids lmao. Rather just exploit the BBC genes the way you can because aesthetics might not be your strongest point.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6423 and 1 other person
I get your point but there's something that I noticed you didnt get quite right.

when you're told to thugmaxx is to become very masculine looking. That's it. Nobody is telling u to go become a criminal to attract foids lmao. Rather just exploit the BBC genes the way you can because aesthetics might not be your strongest point.
Why does thug have to be synonymous with masculine ? There’s masculine in every other race and you never hear them getting advised to “thugmax”. That’s what low IQ SFcels say who’s been watching too much BLACKED and too many black gang related movies.

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, freiza, Effortless and 4 others
Why does thug have to be synonymous with masculine ? There’s masculine in every other race and you never hear them getting advised to “thugmax”. That’s what low IQ SFcels say who’s been watching too much BLACKED and too many black gang related movies.
Screen Shot 2020 12 16 at 40325 PM

Listen, look at that definition that you just posted. Do you trully think someone here is telling you to become that to attract foids?

The answer is clear. do not mix up the general use of a word with they way we PSLers do.

why do u identify yourself as a tyrone and not anything else?

You're okay with black people being associated with tyrones while u will rarely hear anyone tell that to someone of other race cuz this has a connotation that you like. This alone says that in reality you as a black Male just dont like to be associated with peoples general understanding of what thug is EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW WHAT WE TRULLY MEAN, which is completely fine but you might as well just need to accept it. It's like gooks complaining about being called gooks, like cum skins complaining about getting cum skins. Unfortunately it's the use of the words nothing else.

Unironically you're better off Thugmaxxing and not bitching about this lmao. I myself am thugmaxxing bro, need to balance out with masculinity somehow copemaxxing said that otherwise I will look like a fag.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
stupid how some incels confuse being confident and independent and having a strong character with being a Psychopath. Girls don't like assholes, they just date assholes because of their looks, they can get away with it. It doesn't mean if you became a socially rejected Psychopath girls will spread their legs for you.

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, BonesAndHarmony, freiza and 7 others
View attachment 878776

Listen, look at that definition that you just posted. Do you trully think someone here is telling you to become that to attract foids?

The answer is clear. do not mix up the general use of a word with they way we PSLers do.

why do u identify yourself as a tyrone and not anything else?

You're okay with black people being associated with tyrones while u will rarely hear anyone tell that to someone of other race cuz this has a connotation that you like. This alone says that in reality you as a black Male just dont like to be associated with peoples general understanding of what thug is EVEN THOUGH YOU KNOW WHAT WE TRULLY MEAN, which is completely fine but you might as well just need to accept it. It's like gooks complaining about being called gooks, like cum skins complaining about getting cum skins. Unfortunately it's the use of the words nothing else.

Unironically you're better off Thugmaxxing and not bitching about this lmao. I myself am thugmaxxing bro, need to balance out with masculinity somehow copemaxxing said that otherwise I will look like a fag.
LOL @goat2x @Colvin76 please show me at least one person on here who advocated to thugmax who thoroughly explained it as being masculine. You see this shit on .co too. It’s the same people who believe and worship all blacks have BBC

Nobody’s bitching about anything lol I’ve gotten way farther with women and society by not thugmaxxing. And what thugmaxxing are you doing ? Lmaoo I’d love to hear it. Are you even black ?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
LOL @goat2x @Colvin76 please show me at least one person on here who advocated to thugmax who thoroughly explained it as being masculine. You see this shit on .co too. It’s the same people who believe and worship all blacks have BBC

Nobody’s bitching about anything lol I’ve gotten way farther with women and society by not thugmaxxing. And what thugmaxxing are you doing ? Lmaoo I’d love to hear it. Are you even black ?
don't listen to them, bro. you're the one marrying a white educated stacy from the suburbs while they'll brag about their disgusting low class hood mattresses, that every wanna-be-ganger already slept on

it's incel-cope. if you can't get any girls to begin with might as well try to go for the lowest quality of girls.

if you already get girls on the other hand, quality is the one deciding factor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 1973, Back Alley Boy and 1 other person
don't listen to them, bro. you're the one marrying a white educated stacy from the suburbs while they'll brag about their disgusting low class hood mattresses, that every wanna-be-ganger already slept on
Naah let them come and explain themselves. I wanna hear their arguments

Naah let them come and explain themselves. I wanna hear their arguments
their argument is pussy = pussy, doesn't matter if she's a single mother with a tramp stamp that you can't stand as soon as she opens her mouth or if she's a nice educated cute girl, doesn't make a difference in their head

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, Effortless, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others

Nobody’s bitching about anything lol I’ve gotten way farther with women and society by not q1qA++!q+thugmaxxing. And what thugmaxxing are you doing ? Lmaoo I’d love to hear it. Are you even black ?
It does not need any explanation. If u think people are telling u to become a criminal (your own definition) instead of a dark triad high t masculine black guy the only person coping here it's you.

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
It does not need any explanation. If u think people are telling u to become a criminal (your own definition) instead of a dark triad high t masculine black guy the only person coping here it's you.
I'm gonna ask u again are you black? Yeah I'm totally coping.

Last edited:
Someone trully blackpilled knows that this:

Won't get anyone women.

So if someone's to be adviced to "thugmax" and only wants to focus on the negative connotations of the word that have nothing to do with looks, instead of considering what's relevant and can get them women (high t, run BBC, masculine looking etc...) that are also associated with thugmaxxing then that's completely their issue, not anyone else's.

I have zero interest in any racial drama (that might not even have anything to do with me). Again, up to anyone to focus on the negative connotations of anything related about this topic and not actually look at it for what people trully mean it. Because someone blackpilled won't advice this:

But rather this:

High T, masculine looking, run BBC if you have.

in order to get women.

Someone prefers to call it Tyronemaxx ? Folks mean about the same shit.

Still dodging my questions lololol

Still dodging my questions lololol
My race is irrelevant. My thoughts aren't dependant on that. Whatever point you wanted to make about this you should have made it long ago.

• Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite
Someone trully blackpilled knows that this:

View attachment 878917

Won't get anyone women.

So if someone's to be adviced to "thugmax" and only wants to focus on the negative connotations of the word that have nothing to do with looks, instead of considering what's relevant and can get them women (high t, run BBC, masculine looking etc...) that are also associated with thugmaxxing then that's completely their issue, not anyone else's.

I have zero interest in any racial drama (that might not even have anything to do with me). Again, up to anyone to focus on the negative connotations of anything related about this topic and not actually look at it for what people trully mean it. Because someone blackpilled won't advice this:

View attachment 878917

But rather this:

High T, masculine looking, run BBC if you have.

in order to get women.

Someone prefers to call it Tyronemaxx ? Folks mean about the same shit.
at that point you're just giving the word thug a whole other meaning than it actually has

why do we tell others to inject-T and act dom but call it "thugmaxxing" if it's a black dude, makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
at that point you're just giving the word thug a whole other meaning than it actually has

why do we tell others to inject-T and act dom but call it "thugmaxxing" if it's a black dude, makes no sense
I am not giving it a different meaning. In PSL communities it simply has it. We're looks theorists therefore it's illogical to consider that someone's telling you to do the following:

Because that has nothing to do with looks, or getting woman.

I understand that someone might not like to be associated with this word because for average people it has the definition cited above, but again, nobody is telling you to go that way. It'd be retarded.

It's arbitrary to tell someone else to inject T for being other race and thugmaxx if you're black but PSL is full of those things. Look at this example:

- Being a prettyboy (/thug) is associated with being a fag and 0 masculinity (/criminal or low class). So when you're told to prettyboymaxx (thugmaxx) nobody is telling you go become a fag and have 0 masculinity ( /criminal or low class). Nor anyone's gonna come making a thread about how people should stop advocating for prettyboymaxxing because it's for faggots. That would be too extreme and they'd be completely missing the point of what they're being truly told.

I see this topic about the same way.

Last edited:
I am not giving it a different meaning. In PSL communities it simply has it. We're looks theorists therefore it's illogical to consider that someone's telling you to do the following:

View attachment 878984

Because that has nothing to do with looks, or getting woman.

I understand that someone might not like to be associated with this word because for average people it has the definition cited above, but again, nobody is telling you to go that way. It'd be retarded.

It's arbitrary to tell someone else to inject T for being other race and thugmaxx if you're black but PSL is full of those things. Look at this example:

- Being a prettyboy (/thug) is associated with being a fag and 0 masculinity (/criminal or low class). So when you're told to prettyboymaxx (thugmaxx) nobody is telling you go become a fag and have 0 masculinity ( /criminal or low class). Nor anyone's gonna come making a thread about how people should stop advocating for prettyboymaxxing because it's for faggots. That would be too extreme and they'd be completely missing the point of what they're being truly told.

I see this topic about the same way.
I asked you what thug maxing are you doing that @Copemaxxing suggested you to do? And again you still haven't shown me one person who thoroughly explained thug maxing if it's that simple of a meaning in PSL community. THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad

This how black brothers gotta looksmax tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigBoy, Deleted member 4106 and 1 other person
You think Becky who was raised in the suburbs who went to a wealthy private school wants to deal with a thug maxed black man on a long term basis?
Ever seen Havoc(2005)?
It's about two affluent white girls whose boyfriends are some wannabe gangsta wiggas, but they want real thrills so they hook up with some real thugs and want to join a Hispanic gang. They end up raped, but that's another story...The thing is, even good girls are fascinated by thugs and want to be with them.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and tyronelite
Ever seen Havoc(2005)?
It's about two affluent white girls whose boyfriends are some wannabe gangsta wiggas, but they want real thrills so they hook up with some real thugs and want to join a Hispanic gang. They end up raped, but that's another story...The thing is, even good girls are fascinated by thugs and want to be with them.

Yeah of course they want to hook up with em Im not denying that thugs can smash stacies but if he’s feeling the chick more than a hook up 9 times out of 10 she don’t wanna be seen with u in public.

That’ll drastically lower her social status especially if chads find out. It’s like tainted meat for them

And usually those girls who hook up with thugs have low self esteem or mental issues.

Shit look at shows like Love Island, black dudes are never picked or the women’s first choice

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, AscendingHero and Deleted member 1973

it goes on:

didn’t get the alert for this but Yeah couple things to address.

The crime argument we essentially agree then. Crime is a human made concept any is prone to violence if in the right position but certain traits make more violent traits prevalent.

But trying to say crime in itself is genetic is a fools errand. What your trying to say is genetically your more prone to certain behaviors which is debatable but I somewhat agree with.

but the premise of the fact your saying CRIME is genetic is illogical bs.

no one said all african countries. I said 22 statistically are reported as having less crime than america. The top african crime rates are exceedingly high while others do not have such rates.

nor one of those articles YOU posted address all african countries independently where if you look at homicide statistics per country it’s clear that a lot of African countries in comparison to America etc are way lower.

The whole unreported crime argument can be used against you also. Since unreported crime in America and in practically any country is in fact increasing

second off this is statistically known for YEARS, that whites are the highest amount of child predators nitpicking my articles when many more legitimate ones exist in a google search does not prove otherwise.

90% of charged child sexual acts are white men
“For example, Kirk (1975) and Leguizamo and colleagues (2010) found that White sex offenders tend to engage in more sexually deviant behavior as compared with their non-White counterparts. More specifically, Kirk (1975) found that White rapists are MORE likely to choose younger victims as compared with Black rapists.”

the iq argument I get it but it’s mainly outdated if your going to just link Richard Lynn again when he’s been proven to be biased and outdated its just laughable at this point.

“Noteworthy in Lynn's 1993 article are his misinterpretation of very low correlations of head size measures to IQs, his blatantly selective reporting only of confirmatory data, and his factual misrepresentations of statistical conclusions reported by other authors.”

this man debunks so many of lynns claims in the full pdf it’s not even funny at this point

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, The Moggee, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
didn’t get the alert for this but Yeah couple things to address.

The crime argument we essentially agree then. Crime is a human made concept any is prone to violence if in the right position but certain traits make more violent traits prevalent.

But trying to say crime in itself is genetic is a fools errand. What your trying to say is genetically your more prone to certain behaviors which is debatable but I somewhat agree with.

but the premise of the fact your saying CRIME is genetic is illogical bs.

no one said all african countries. I said 22 statistically are reported as having less crime than america. The top african crime rates are exceedingly high while others do not have such rates.

nor one of those articles YOU posted address all african countries independently where if you look at homicide statistics per country it’s clear that a lot of African countries in comparison to America etc are way lower.

The whole unreported crime argument can be used against you also. Since unreported crime in America and in practically any country is in fact increasing

second off this is statistically known for YEARS, that whites are the highest amount of child predators nitpicking my articles when many more legitimate ones exist in a google search does not prove otherwise.

90% of charged child sexual acts are white men
“For example, Kirk (1975) and Leguizamo and colleagues (2010) found that White sex offenders tend to engage in more sexually deviant behavior as compared with their non-White counterparts. More specifically, Kirk (1975) found that White rapists are MORE likely to choose younger victims as compared with Black rapists.”

the iq argument I get it but it’s mainly outdated if your going to just link Richard Lynn again when he’s been proven to be biased and outdated its just laughable at this point.

“Noteworthy in Lynn's 1993 article are his misinterpretation of very low correlations of head size measures to IQs, his blatantly selective reporting only of confirmatory data, and his factual misrepresentations of statistical conclusions reported by other authors.”

this man debunks so many of lynns claims in the full pdf it’s not even funny at this point

jfl you posted the same study again just via a different link. none of the other studies or articles posted say that white men are overrepresented as pedophiles. you do realise the majority in western countries is white? two of them suggest that white pedophiles are overrepresented, but only as a percentage of white offenders, not as a percentage of all races of pedos. the court data you posted also shows black men as 30-45% of rapists and sex offenders, which is massively disproportionate.

i frankly dont care if white men are overrepresented as nonces, because im not a nonce, which is why i dont get why you care that black men are overrepresented as violent criminals. however, if this is such a well known fact, why do you keep posting (the same) irrelevant articles and studies as well as reports and data which a) dont show white men being overrepresented as sex offenders or pedos and b) show black men being massively overrepresented as rapists and sex offenders?

i didnt say all african countries either. i said the mean rate of criminal violence and murder is much higher, and I pointed out that a large proportion of murders and violent crime in america is committed by people of african descent, whereas white america has a much much lower crime rate. all of that is true. the fact that underreporting is increasing in the us doesnt mean that it is anywhere near the level of africa. the UN clearly states that underreporting is a major problem in africa and the pacific islands, not elsewhere.

denying the biological element of criminality is absurd. the article you posted literally concludes: "Genetic factors represent one source of influence on criminal behavior. Until recently, their role had been ignored or discounted. The data that are emerging from research labs around the world indicate that excluding genetic factors from consideration may limit opportunities to advance the understanding of why some individuals become criminal. Apart from satisfying our scientific curiosity, this type of genetic research could potentially contribute to prevention efforts."

and

"Such an observation suggests that crime prevention efforts may be most effective when all risk factors, social and genetic, are evaluated."

The other study similarly concludes: "This review of genetic research on antisocial behaviour has summarised growing evidence for a genetic contribution to antisocial behaviour but it has also indicated that it is highly unlikely that variants of single genes will be found that very substantially increase the risk of engaging in criminal behaviour. Instead, it is much more likely that a large number of genetic variants will be identified that, in the presence of the necessary environmental factors, will increase the likelihood that some individuals develop behavioural traits that will make them more likely to engage in criminal activities."

Not only have you made no valid points, but the articles, reports, studies and data YOU are posting directly contradict you. that makes me think youre either extremely low IQ, extremely dishonest or you just havent actually read ANY of the articles. its probably a combination of all three. maybe youre some trolling sfcel idk.

Already said I wont debate heritability of IQ because its a tragically pointless argument here. also not gonna reply to you again partly because i hate getting into this argument but also because you are genuinely kinda retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 9837
jfl you posted the same study again just via a different link. none of the other studies or articles posted say that white men are overrepresented as pedophiles. you do realise the majority in western countries is white? two of them suggest that white pedophiles are overrepresented, but only as a percentage of white offenders, not as a percentage of all races of pedos. the court data you posted also shows black men as 30-45% of rapists and sex offenders, which is massively disproportionate.

i frankly dont care if white men are overrepresented as nonces, because im not a nonce, which is why i dont get why you care that black men are overrepresented as violent criminals. however, if this is such a well known fact, why do you keep posting (the same) irrelevant articles and studies as well as reports and data which a) dont show white men being overrepresented as sex offenders or pedos and b) show black men being massively overrepresented as rapists and sex offenders?

i didnt say all african countries either. i said the mean rate of criminal violence and murder is much higher, and I pointed out that a large proportion of murders and violent crime in america is committed by people of african descent, whereas white america has a much much lower crime rate. all of that is true. the fact that underreporting is increasing in the us doesnt mean that it is anywhere near the level of africa. the UN clearly states that underreporting is a major problem in africa and the pacific islands, not elsewhere.

denying the biological element of criminality is absurd. the article you posted literally concludes: "Genetic factors represent one source of influence on criminal behavior. Until recently, their role had been ignored or discounted. The data that are emerging from research labs around the world indicate that excluding genetic factors from consideration may limit opportunities to advance the understanding of why some individuals become criminal. Apart from satisfying our scientific curiosity, this type of genetic research could potentially contribute to prevention efforts."

and

"Such an observation suggests that crime prevention efforts may be most effective when all risk factors, social and genetic, are evaluated."

The other study similarly concludes: "This review of genetic research on antisocial behaviour has summarised growing evidence for a genetic contribution to antisocial behaviour but it has also indicated that it is highly unlikely that variants of single genes will be found that very substantially increase the risk of engaging in criminal behaviour. Instead, it is much more likely that a large number of genetic variants will be identified that, in the presence of the necessary environmental factors, will increase the likelihood that some individuals develop behavioural traits that will make them more likely to engage in criminal activities."

Not only have you made no valid points, but the articles, reports, studies and data YOU are posting directly contradict you. that makes me think youre either extremely low IQ, extremely dishonest or you just havent actually read ANY of the articles. its probably a combination of all three. maybe youre some trolling sfcel idk.

Already said I wont debate heritability of IQ because its a tragically pointless argument here. also not gonna reply to you again partly because i hate getting into this argument but also because you are genuinely kinda retarded.
go to the gym

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9837 and tyronelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Back Alley Boy
imagine being black and going for white girls
stay with your own race and you wouldnt have any problem with dating
only date a white girl if they approach and want to date you

Can you guys stop derailing the fucking thread. Also, shitposting, especially in a thread in the Best of the Best section, is not allowed, if it wasn’t evident to some of you before.

• +1
Reactions: TerryMax, AscendingHero, Deleted member 6997 and 9 others
You should doctormaxx lawyermaxx athletemeaxx or thugmaxx as a black. Gotta be either rich/famous or violent hood nigga, there's no in-between unless you wanna be Stanley from the office lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, TYRONELITEMOGGER, Looks234 and 7 others
THAT DOESNT HELP US AT ALL

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THAT MEANS ESPECIALLY HYPERGAMY WISE?

BLACKS ARE PORTRAYED AS VICTIMS WHICH MAKES WOMEN SEE THEM AS LOWER SUBCONSCIOUSLY AND THEY SEE WHITES AS ABOVE THEMSELVES WHICH THEY SUBCONSCIOUSLY WILL LUST AFTER.

Ive seen it all the time sjw black lives matter girls who protest etc who say they hate all white men who at the same time only date WHITE men.

you guys live in a bbc fairyland sometime holy shit
I always find it funny how liberal girls and trad thots work. Sjw bitches be publicly saying how they care and love blacks while only dating white guys. And then trad thots are secretly the ones fucking black men and ethnics and they do their best to hide it. Girls are crazy man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, Chadeep, Effortless and 4 others
Stick to your own race. Interracial is not worth it, chances are you'll just be dating bottom of the barrel from the other race

Nah man

when I walk down the street from the gym minding my own business listening to music I have people jumping away fme in fear or crossing through the middle of the road j walking cause they are scared

I have store owners act like their stores are closed and refuse to serve me but serve a women and her child right after I walk out and stay open for hours later

I have neighbors who just moved into the neighborhood I lived in my whole life asking me if I live here and saying to me that their sorry I look scary and their afraid when I walk into my OWN house

I get paranoid when walking behind women or people because they’ll assume the worse when I’m just trying to walk around them. Which has happened multiple times to me btw

I can name so much more shit but this is the only the beginning. It’s way better to be harmless or assuming then seen as a threat everywhere you fucking go

lookism is very real especially racially and I LIVE it every day your not gonna tell this is better than just being some random unassuming asian especially when I can have my life at risk from people’s prejudices
This has to do with your facial features as well tbh. You probably have dom pheno. If you have a cute/pretty boy face this doesn’t happen at all.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Effortless, BigBoy and 3 others
It's true, I think it's stupid how black men are known for this stereotype. It's only two kinds of black men that are popularized in the media, the thug criminal and the incel tryhard nerd. I think the ideal behavior for a black guy to slay is to not conform to either of those two stereotypes.

Most blacks that have the will not to conform to those two stereotypes are either first gen immigrants from a majority black country or second gen with strict parents. I find black people that grow up as minorities have extremely close minded views of what they can and can’t do. Too much self limitation.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, Looks234, AscendingHero and 10 others
This has to do with your facial features as well tbh. You probably have dom pheno. If you have a cute/pretty boy face this doesn’t happen at all.
I have masthetic I’d say. Multiple users said I had a friendly approachable pheno

but I am 6’5 wide framed and gymcelled which is what causes it I’m 100% sure

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, tyronelite, TheChosenChad and 2 others