Deleted member 15004

Feminist Incel. We exist.
7599108 bda703f6 938a 47aa afb2 b097c8f6f4b3 thumbnail 250x250
3986d02b97d65cc2b4fb8e079b1ea651
Unnamed
Download
Bb5c13e1 4527 4893 872f 171822a61cfa

Does he mog or not? My rating is 7/10.

@bittercurry @Preston @CFW432 @Adamantium @MahersTaint @FailedNormieManlet @Xangsane @pha!myre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Mewton, Gaia262 and 5 others
he looks like Eliott malhotra

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 16101
he looks good for a desi, especially the 4th picture
but would be overlooked on dating apps for above average white guys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Shrek2OnDvD, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
he has really good coloring ngl it makes him stand out. if he had normal black hair and dark brown eyes he would be overlooked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16101
he has really good coloring ngl it makes him stand out. if he had normal black hair and dark brown eyes he would be overlooked
if he was a little darker he would just be a pajeet
he looks young though? if he's only a teen then that's ok i guess

compared to average indian 8/10
compared to average white guy 6/10
You're comparing SMV which is more than PSL/facial attractiveness score lol. People of the same rating will not necessarily do the same because SMV is more than that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Mogged hard by nick kaufman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Is his mom indian?

His dad is Indian
He honestly looks curry, obviously good looking but his skin color looks curry in some of these photos

I want to see how his dad looks cause he must've been dark curry asf for his child to come out curry looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Usually the son will have a whitish look to him if he mom is white.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 18012 and 1 other person
He honestly looks curry, obviously good looking but his skin color looks curry in some of these photos

I want to see how his dad looks cause he must've been dark curry asf for his child to come out curry looking.
It's the face shape and bone structure more than the coloring, it's very Indic like any curry can notice it at first glance.

His coloring is top-tier and mogs Nerdic coloring, it's light but not too light and it's smooth

He's about a 6/10

It's the face shape and bone structure more than the coloring, it's very Indic like any curry can notice it at first glance.

His coloring is top-tier and mogs Nerdic coloring, it's light but not too light and it's smooth
Idk about top tier
For me hrithik had top tier

Light skin with red under tones

Attachments

• COGqZZ6WgAILD43.jpg
    COGqZZ6WgAILD43.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Usually the son will have a whitish look to him if he mom is white.
Carlsonk060501 min

Does he look more whiter than Eliot?

Here he is with his full welsh teammates, he's on the far left
 120086533 cdf 190821 cf glamorgan v durham 103

Yes lmao lighter skin and undertones, I blue eyes, and i think dark brunette hair?

But his nose is curry asf.
That's Kiran Carlson. His dad is Welsh, his mom is Indian. He looks very white but it varies. This is Naomi Scott, and she looks full brown and her mom is Gujarati while he dad is Anglo

Naomi scott

he like 6 1- 62 maybe fasho

He looks like Ahaan Panday literally but there is another Malhotra that gigamogs him

He is 5'9 or so, some user on lookism met him IRL

He is 5'9 or so, some user on lookism met him IRL
lmao bullshit he looks very tall in those clips, easily above average height for Swedes

He looks like Ahaan Panday literally but there is another Malhotra that gigamogs him
Sidarth? lmao fuck no. Also, Ahaan Pandey mogs this guy to the next realm.

lmao bullshit he looks very tall in those clips, easily above average height for Swedes
Only in pics by himself. You can tell he is classic ectomorph making him look tall in the group pic. Similar case as Zayn.

Only in pics by himself. You can tell he is classic ectomorph making him look tall in the group pic. Similar case as Zayn.
Nope, he looks tall in the pics with other guys and girls lol just seen some pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
Just saw vids, he seems 6'1 at least. That lookism dude was prolly BSing
Dude this fucking place has a thing with underrating curries, bro. That Lookism subhuman probably got mogged so he made shit up to cope:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 18032
Why do mixed curries with white dads mog so hard

Why do mixed curries with white dads mog so hard
Nice bait:feelskek:

2454028 tumblr nvm5u7tR7Z1r8bot6o1 400

Beauty celebrity beauty 2015 03 zayn malik hair transformation 09

half-NW Euro half-curry is unironically a mogger pheno no matter who the dad is. Zayn's dad is Kashmiri

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 18045
lightning frauding

Super rare tbh.
Yes that is right. Us curries are very endogamous and our culture shames those who marry outside of the community. Muslims, Hindus etc all marry people of their "jati" (caste) and even those who marry a woman or man who is brown but outside of their caste is shamed. I think there are more of these types in the UK, where there is a more estabilished South Asian population.

I have uncles and other relatives who married some Eastern European foids and have children with them. Some of them look pretty White, some look Levantine and some look full BROWN.

Very curious stuff

Yes that is right. Us curries are very endogamous and our culture shames those who marry outside of the community. Muslims, Hindus etc all marry people of their "jati" (caste) and even those who marry a woman or man who is brown but outside of their caste is shamed. I think there are more of these types in the UK, where there is a more estabilished South Asian population.

I have uncles and other relatives who married some Eastern European foids and have children with them. Some of them look pretty White, some look Levantine and some look full BROWN.

Very curious stuff
Tbh, most curries or muslims in the west don't care about caste from what I've seen. Most will fuck with white guys in college and maarry a curry or muslim.

Same with chaddam or chadpreet they will fuck white girls but marry a curry or muslim girl.

Tbh, most curries or muslims in the west don't care about caste from what I've seen. Most will fuck with white guys in college and maarry a curry or muslim.

Same with chaddam or chadpreet they will fuck white girls but marry a curry or muslim girl.
I'm talking about marriage and children, I know brown guys and girls do whatever in uni even then the social groups are racial based

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
  • +1
  • +1