Realistically are most ltn's hard fucked when it comes to life and ascension

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I mean in theory most surgeons are willing to do surgeries in bundles and usually the difference between a normie and an Ltn is small recession or an out of place feautre the difference between mtn and an normie is 2 above average feautres and the difference between an htn and a MTn is 3 to 4 above average feautres really the issue starts when your ltn as most guys outside at mtn to htns barely 0 are chads

most guys outside at mtn to htns barely 0 are chads
depends on where you live bro. most zoomers I see I would say are around HTN

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Uk competitions tuff as a man tbh
IMG 3961
most attractive british man

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Old guys are ugly as fuck but the young whites mog but they age like shit for some reason
british pheno is ugliest pheno of all time even the “ young moggers” look like shit and low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Graham and gribsufer1
I mean in theory most surgeons are willing to do surgeries in bundles and usually the difference between a normie and an Ltn is small recession or an out of place feautre the difference between mtn and an normie is 2 above average feautres and the difference between an htn and a MTn is 3 to 4 above average feautres really the issue starts when your ltn as most guys outside at mtn to htns barely 0 are chads
LTN by .org standards = failed FEV experiment IRL.

british pheno is ugliest pheno of all time even the “ young moggers” look like shit and low iq

Most the ones I've met have top tier bone structure

Uk competitions tuff as a man tbh
Most zoomers in the UK look awful. Hell, even I used to be called good looking by normies and I was MTN when I was younger. The zoomers around where I live are just average facially who are around 5ft 10 with tik tok pot noodle hair.

Older zoomers typically look the same, just balding (and then Millennials and gen X are all fat and bald and shorter than younger generations).

most people are LTN to MTN where I live, rarely HTN