reminder that f(agga) is a scam and ruins the jaw joints (its over)

im_still_here

im_still_here

not paulie_walnuts
Since AGGA made my maxilla longer but did not make my mandible longer simultaneously, it got to the point that my maxilla was so much longer than my mandible that the only way my lower front teeth could meet my upper front teeth in proper occlusion was for my mandible to dislocate forward in the TMJ.

So yes, AGGA did expand my maxilla forward. But since this is all that it did, it resulted in an asymmetry between my maxilla and my mandible.

A “Holy Grail” orthodontic treatment must correct the size and position of every incorrectly-grown bone in the craniofacial complex–not just the maxilla in the forward direction.

Those of us with underdeveloped faces tend to have (at least) underdeveloped maxillas, mandibles, mid-faces, nasal passages, improper maxillary angulation, and perhaps more.

So it is simplistic thinking to believe that all of our underdevelopment can be corrected by an appliance that simply expands one bone (the maxilla) in one direction (forward).

how can this outcome be a suprise to the patient and especially the doctor - did they really think this application would grow the mandible?

if they want mandible growth as an adult they might should consider this

Last edited:
Since AGGA made my maxilla longer but did not make my mandible longer simultaneously, it got to the point that my maxilla was so much longer than my mandible that the only way my lower front teeth could meet my upper front teeth in proper occlusion was for my mandible to dislocate forward in the TMJ.

So yes, AGGA did expand my maxilla forward. But since this is all that it did, it resulted in an asymmetry between my maxilla and my mandible.

A “Holy Grail” orthodontic treatment must correct the size and position of every incorrectly-grown bone in the craniofacial complex–not just the maxilla in the forward direction.

Those of us with underdeveloped faces tend to have (at least) underdeveloped maxillas, mandibles, mid-faces, nasal passages, improper maxillary angulation, and perhaps more.

So it is simplistic thinking to believe that all of our underdevelopment can be corrected by an appliance that simply expands one bone (the maxilla) in one direction (forward).

how can this outcome be a suprise to the patient and especially the doctor - did they really think this application would grow the mandible?
Ofc it it horse Shit it is a fucking meme. It literally pulls in the direction of your maxilla. it pulls at a downwards inclination because there is no up and forward only forward.

• +1
Reactions: im_still_here
@Itstime789

looks like it also fucks up the front teeth or am i wrong here?

exhibit a: a person suffers from excessive dentoalveolar protrusion and proclination (often seen in black people) which leads to a retruded chin
pCYIwUD.png

and now look at this x ray from a person who used the fagga device

Screen-Shot-2017-11-22-at-1.10.52-PM.png

looks like the position of the maxilla barely changed. but what really changed is the angle of the front teeth. it now looks a bit like the person who suffered from excessive dentoalveolar protrusion and proclination

That shit also costs like over 10k like what the fuck

what do you guys think about mse + fm? is it legit? @Itstime789 @SayNoToRotting @im_still_here

if they want mandible growth as an adult they might should consider this

That doesn't mean its a complete scam, but since it doesn't change the gonial angle, you should only use it if you have almost perfect gonial angle