Reminder that Hip Bones Widen With Age

Hipcel

Hipcel

Booze is my fuel

Following an increase in length and width during childhood and adolescence, skeletal growth is generally assumed to stop. This study investigates the influence of aging on the dimensions of the pelvis and the L4 lumbar vertebra during adulthood. The dimensions of the pelvis, L4 vertebra, and femoral heads were calculated for 246 patients who had received pelvic and abdominal Computed Tomography scans from the UNC Health Care System.

Linear regression analysis determined the significance of relationships between age and width of the pelvis. There was a strong correlation between increasing patient age and increasing width of the pelvis at the trochanters, (0.333 mm/year of age p<0.0001), at the iliac wings, (0.371 mm/year of age p < 0.0002), and between the femoral heads, indicating that the bony pelvis widens over 20 mm between the ages of 20 and 80. The pelvic inlet did not enlarge over time while the distance between the hips and the femoral head diameter did significantly increase. The height of L4 did not increase over time, but the L4 width did increase. These correlations were seen in both genders. Surprisingly, our results suggest that the pelvis and L4 vertebra increase in width after skeletal maturity and cessation of longitudinal growth.
DTGj2HI.jpg

+Iliac Wings.

2cm is average. You could get a 2cm increase by 45.

KlinefelterMax
4ffe52415915be644cc38cf8495a357f.jpg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, datboijj and SeiGun
Goddamn 20mm??? Insane

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
oh no! A 2 cm increase in width over the span of 60 years!

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, LooksOrDeath, Growth Plate and 7 others
lifefuel for mtf trannies.

• JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Oberyn, datboijj and 2 others
1 cm in 30 thirty years is not scary

Than Teracope must be old asf or sth

• JFL
oh no! A 2 cm increase in width over the span of 60 years!
Oh no!! A jaw recession of 1cm over the course of decades. Yes, if you're recessed already it's even worse lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Growth Plate
Plus those surgeons are always discovering how to best unfuck your bones so not much of a trouble I think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Hipcel
Plus those surgeons are always discovering how to best unfuck your bones so not much of a trouble I think
You mean hip reduction surgery? Best you can do right now is to go to Eppley to shave your upper hips, and then do femoral head angle change to mask a wide pelvis tbh.

@Vain786

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
You mean hip reduction surgery? Best you can do right now is to go to Eppley to shave your upper hips, and then do femoral head angle change to mask a wide pelvis tbh.

@Vain786
Of course it hasn't caught up to level but who knows it wouldnt happen
There is demand from those FTM for this type of surgery so you never know
Plus its waste of time to put thoughts in something uncontrollable

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Of course it hasn't caught up to level but who knows it wouldnt happen
There is demand from those FTM for this type of surgery so you never know
Plus its waste of time to put thoughts in something uncontrollable
What are you talking about dude, I'm planning to send emails to top orthopedic surgeons like Paley about Coxa Vara lower hip line width reduction
DA7C57FF5.gif

- check the hips pinned thread. It's just weird, no one is going to do surgery when they are 50. Young or never.

It's not as if your clavicles get longer with age or anything.

• +1
Oh no!! A jaw recession of 1cm over the course of decades. Yes, if you're recessed already it's even worse lol
Tbf 1cm when we’re talking about facial bones is fucking loads

When we’re talking about body bones- less so

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
What are you talking about dude, I'm planning to send emails to top orthopedic surgeons like Paley about Coxa Vara lower hip line width reduction - check the hips pinned thread. It's just weird, no one is going to do surgery when they are 50. Young or never.

I haven't seen thread intresting

Tbf 1cm when we’re talking about facial bones is fucking loads

When we’re talking about body bones- less so
That's right. But the average is like 2cm. No guarantee it'll be 2cm

I have seen they have developed three different ways to do clavicle lenthening from blogs
But nothing about hips

Do you have any statistics of what the average hip circumference / hip span is
Some stats I could find
Mean hip circumference ranged from 94-105cm and from 97-108cm in men and women
and some random table

feels too high dunno whether they are lean or not

• +1
Life ends after 25 anyways so this is all irrelevant

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Hipcel
Some stats I could find
and some random table
View attachment 1874882
I avoid circumference measurements because I have strong gluttes, and skinny waist because I don't train core. I found that point to point upper hip line vs low hip line measurements work best since you measure actual bones, not muscle or fat - like this.
5pA5vVw.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
What are you talking about dude, I'm planning to send emails to top orthopedic surgeons like Paley about Coxa Vara lower hip line width reduction
DA7C57FF5.gif

- check the hips pinned thread. It's just weird, no one is going to do surgery when they are 50. Young or never.

i overlapped both and highlight the operated one. how much it can change the total width? seems like low.
Change1

Some stats I could find
and some random table
View attachment 1874882
I avoid circumference measurements because I have strong gluttes, and skinny waist because I don't train core. I found that point to point upper hip line vs low hip line measurements work best since you measure actual bones, not muscle or fat - like this.
5pA5vVw.jpg

male models hip circumference generally around 90~103. most them i found were like 95. i look like a fatass tranny at 97cm circumference while i'm having 23inch bideltoid.
is it because my thin waist or is it because they are taller?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, StrangerDanger and Hipcel
i overlapped both and highlight the operated one. how much it can change the total width? seems like low.
View attachment 1874908
The cosmetic version would probably require some inner / outer bone shaving. I asked @TsarTsar444 about this who's a MD student, but obviously my English is not very good that's why haven't emailed Paley (who offers this surgery for Coxa Vara btw) yet.

Probably 1-1.5cm each segment? So about 2cm+ total lower line hip width or so.

For upper hips there's already cosmetic bone shaving surgery by Eppley.

But upper wide hips seems to be a subset type of lower wide hips, if that makes sense.

@8PSLcel made a stupid comment, even clavicle lengthening at 2.5cm can be noticeable enough.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TsarTsar444
The cosmetic version would probably require some inner / outer bone shaving. I asked @TsarTsar444 about this who's a MD student, but obviously my English is not very good that's why haven't emailed Paley (who offers this surgery for Coxa Vara btw) yet.

Probably 1-1.5cm each segment? So about 2cm+ total lower line hip width or so.

For upper hips there's already cosmetic bone shaving surgery by Eppley.

But upper wide hips seems to be a subset type of lower wide hips, if that makes sense.

@8PSLcel made a stupid comment, even clavicle lengthening at 2.5cm can be noticeable enough.
Hip width can be fixed in theory but small bones can never be fixed, like having small girth bones, example my 6'4 wrists, fingers also thin, thin forearm, thin humerus etc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lawton88 and Hipcel

DTGj2HI.jpg

+Iliac Wings.

KlinefelterMax
Ropefuel smhhhhh

• So Sad
male models hip circumference generally around 90~103. most them i found were like 95. i look like a fatass tranny at 97cm circumference while i'm having 23inch bideltoid.
are you sure that you have a 23 inch bideltoid and that its not a measurement error thats huge
also where did you get those male models hip measurements, does it measure around the hipline or by the pelvic bone across the butt

also those measurements are much higher than I anticipated, I got mine to 88cm. 95 cm is roughly 37-38 inches. bodybuilders for reference have like 29-30 inch waists and their hips barely look much wider

• +1
Hip width can be fixed in theory but small bones can never be fixed, like having small girth bones, example my 6'4 wrists, fingers also thin, thin forearm, thin humerus etc.
I'm assuming that masking the problem with Coxa Vara femoral angle manipulation is the way to go.
A third way get a small height increase @randomvanish as a side effect. The other 2 tibia and femur distraction osteogenesis.

Seems more plausible than friggin pelvic osteotomy which would actually fix the problem but the anatomy must be prohibitive. Paley does this but for pathologies, and can't imagine offering it cosmetically, at another league from stuff like Coxa Vara or hip replacement, et al.
Mz7CZ7X.png
7U3hBBx.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TsarTsar444
Were you exposed to high HGH as a teenager or something.

So if you sure you're a Type 2 like Gandy you must have normal upper and wide lower wide hips.
0_TGR_GLO_16122018DavidGandy_03.jpg

Gandy has normal upper hips.

F.e. I have 26cm upper hips (point to point) and 32cm lower hips.

A surgery like Coxa Vara would get my lower hips to like 29cm. That'd be a normal ratio.

Last edited:
  • +1

@Vain786
why did u mention me im not a hipcel :lul:

also cant u just wear a corset for hips (i might wear a corset to look more aesthetic) thats not gay right

• Hmm...
why did u mention me im not a hipcel :lul:

also cant u just wear a corset for hips (i might wear a corset to look more aesthetic) thats not gay right
I must have confused you with another Indian who has wide hips, probably @SubhumanCurrycel or Idk

Hips are solid bones, unlike ribs. Not sure if this could work.

Some looksmax users have tried it btw.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SubhumanCurrycel and Vain786
This oldfart is extremely low t. Estrogenmaxxed oldfag with gyno.
He's a T3 hipcel
2730877_1644261332962.png
do u notice that almost all hipcels dont have muscles whatsoever

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Hipcel

c3a04240aba6589c76a3230476adc63c.jpg

Gandy hadn't got an issue even prior roids.

Were you exposed to high HGH as a teenager or something.

So if you sure you're a Type 2 like Gandy you must have normal upper and wide lower wide hips.
0_TGR_GLO_16122018DavidGandy_03.jpg

Gandy has normal upper hips.

F.e. I have 26cm upper hips (point to point) and 32cm lower hips.

A surgery like Coxa Vara would get my lower hips to like 29cm. That'd be a normal ratio.
yeah thickness coming from femur heads, but upper part is also kinda wide. so difference not huge between them. the problem is my waist is also quite thin.

are you sure that you have a 23 inch bideltoid and that its not a measurement error thats huge
also where did you get those male models hip measurements, does it measure around the hipline or by the pelvic bone across the butt
View attachment 1874923
also those measurements are much higher than I anticipated, I got mine to 88cm. 95 cm is roughly 37-38 inches. bodybuilders for reference have like 29-30 inch waists and their hips barely look much wider

View attachment 1874926View attachment 1874928
yeah it's correct but i'm gymcelling for 4 years. my untrained bideltoid was 19 inch.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
yeah it's correct but i'm gymcelling for 4 years. my untrained bideltoid was 19 inch.
how the hell do you add 4 inches by training your delts

how the hell do you add 4 inches by training your delts
not sure, it went from 124 to 140 circumference. maybe fat storage also affects it, it can be go down if i lose body fat probably.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

DTGj2HI.jpg

+Iliac Wings.

KlinefelterMax
Fuck this is just giving me more sui fuel

That's not the same relative magnitude. It's more like 1 mm change in your Jaw. That is not noticeable in the slightest.

That's not the same relative magnitude. It's more like 1 mm change in your Jaw. That is not noticeable in the slightest.
You can get a 2cm earlier since the average is 2cm in 60 years.

A 2cm width increase is absolutely noticeable, just like it is with clavicle lengthening. Stop coping.

If my hips grow I will kill myself

• Hmm...
Only thing that can save hipcels are roids

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

And amall shoulders i.e low t

DTGj2HI.jpg

+Iliac Wings.

KlinefelterMax
Great post. This is why older men weigh more