Roiding at 18

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Self banned - Will return reinvigorated.
I just got 365 dollars from my parents for hgh and Christmas

My birthday is also in 2 weeks and I'll get another 200 atleast

I'll have plenty to buy a few months of test and maybe a sarm or sum else along with my hgh

I got 60 aromasin pills on deck already as well. I guess I'd have to run hcg I can't risk having bum sperm

It'll cost me like 95 + shipping from synergy forge for around 4 months of gear, although I could add a sarm or i was thinking anavar because its shown promise with bone growth. Thoughts? I wish I wrote down more roiders in my @ list for this shii tbh

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Growth Plate, rand anon and 2 others
Brootal 0

I’m almost 18 I need to start roiding soon too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Dirty little bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Just inject shit in your butt bro

Prob in like 4 months
Did u ascend btw? I just saw this pic and ur jaw looks good. Is that from hgh or are u leaner?

Dirty little bitch
Why did you call me a coomer in the other thread still no answer nigger so don't be calling me little bitch. I've got you on my leash. That's why you're following me around. This little remark might as well be a bark because you're by dog you baby back bitch.

Why did you call me a coomer in the other thread still no answer nigger so don't be calling me little bitch. I've got you on my leash. That's why you're following me around. This little remark might as well be a bark because you're by dog you baby back bitch.
I'm not following you kid

Did u ascend btw? I just saw this pic and ur jaw looks good. Is that from hgh or are u leaner?

View attachment 2014167
Snapchat 1580175029
Snapchat 1528720179

I just leanmaxxed tbh, and not even that hard, the hgh is lengthening my bones and shit and converting my mass, my weight has barely changed but I have like no fat.

Snapchat 1005456355

This is me rn I'm not really lifting at all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Admit you called me a coomer for no reason or tell me the reason you fucking nigger
U Came to that baby u sick boah

You don’t need roids to attain a good body, if you are patient and dedicated enough then you can attain a good physique naturally. Roids are not worth it long term.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I’m 19 roiding the moment I get back to uni. Test + aromasine. Wish I did this shit two years ago but whatever.

I just got 365 dollars from my parents for hgh and Christmas

My birthday is also in 2 weeks and I'll get another 200 atleast

I'll have plenty to buy a few months of test and maybe a sarm or sum else along with my hgh

I got 60 aromasin pills on deck already as well. I guess I'd have to run hcg I can't risk having bum sperm

It'll cost me like 95 + shipping from synergy forge for around 4 months of gear, although I could add a sarm or i was thinking anavar because its shown promise with bone growth. Thoughts? I wish I wrote down more roiders in my @ list for this shii tbh

@FreakkForLife

@Hiraeth

@balding exprettyboy

@predeterminism

@thompsonz

@FailedNormieManlet

@the BULL

@Vermilioncore

@Xangsane

@Lihito

@Growth Plate

@rupert Pupkin

@8PSLcel

@printerandfaxmachin

@alriodai

@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower

@gamma

@smvmaxxertilllate

@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

@StuffedFrog

@rand anon

@Spike the dragon
Don’t add anavar. The only sarm you should consider adding is mk-677 but it’s kinda weak and makes your face hella bloated. Have you grown from gh at all?

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
u can’t be incel with a good physique

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
this niggas the only person taking looksmaxxing seriously on this forum :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: user1728482728
Stop waiting on money from your parents and get a job

Don’t add anavar. The only sarm you should consider adding is mk-677 but it’s kinda weak and makes your face hella bloated. Have you grown from gh at all?
Dog that's not a sarm nor does it serve any purpose here

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2268