'Shit forum' copers GTFIH

descension

descension

2026 i'm coming
The forum is shit, that's what I thought for a long time. But it turns out, only the free version is ass, cause the VIP Lounge is a lot different.

Years worth of high-iq threads, and only legit intelligent conversations. Honestly it should be kinda self-evident, since only poorcels are low-iq.

l don't know why people have been gatekeeping it, not like the dumb users can afford it anyways. This thread is therefore only for people, who actually want to ascend and not just rot in offtopic.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: watah, 5'7 zoomer, MA_ascender and 13 others
master getting desperate trying to sell vip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, watah, ggg.tv🤫 and 15 others
VIP Lounge

W0

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lucifer6969, watah, ggg.tv🤫 and 21 others
least obvious master alt account

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lucifer6969, ggg.tv🤫, ambi and 9 others
The forum is shit, that's what I thought for a long time. But it turns out, only the free version is ass, cause the VIP Lounge is a lot different.

Years worth of high-iq threads, and only legit intelligent conversations. Honestly it should be kinda self-evident, since only poorcels are low-iq.

l don't know why people have been gatekeeping it, not like the dumb users can afford it anyways. This thread is therefore only for people, who actually want to ascend and not just rot in offtopic.
Nigga got paid to promote vip. Scamza tactic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, ggg.tv🤫, ambi and 8 others

leak me some of the shit then, I gave you a secret thing to burn acne away hard. So its time to return the favor

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo, ascension and descension
leak me some of the shit then, I gave you a secret thing to burn acne away hard. So its time to return the favor
I would man but I don't wanna get banned. If anyone could leak it then no one would buy it And Master needs to finance his KFC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, watah, zurzolo and 1 other person
I would man but I don't wanna get banned. If anyone could leak it then no one would buy it And Master needs to finance his KFC
Is it genuinely gatekept shit, that can benefit people. Be honest. I might consider buying it

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and descension
Is it genuinely gatekept shit, that can benefit people. Be honest. I might consider buying it
VIP definitely can be beneficial man. Those 10 bucks are basically nothing tbh if you're not a poorcel

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Timmy
VIP definitely can be beneficial man. Those 10 bucks are basically nothing tbh if you're not a poorcel
Will it give me a salludon tier ascenscion? Genuine question

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and descension
No it won't
You need to born chad
Over for vipcels then. I already have all needed guides bookmarked, some are very deep in the sewer drain of .org and i still found them

• +1
Reactions: descension and zurzolo
I had vip there was no lounge I got scammed

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, ascension, Timmy and 4 others
I bet they advised you to do some shit like Retinol

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Screenshot 2024 07 21 18 33 25 86

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, heightmaxxing, descension and 3 others
$12 is a bargain for this! Ever since joining the VIP lounge, I've managed to improve my facial aesthetics and become a mogger! @Master thanks for making this possible, you have changed mine as well as many others' lives!

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, descension and MA_ascender
*This post was sponsored by Master*

• JFL
Reactions: descension and Darkeningstar

Nice way of bragging "status" ngl

When I had VIP I never got access to that section

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy, descension, wsada and 1 other person

@Master you really thought i wouldn't see through this

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy and descension
When I had VIP I never got access to that section
does it do anything besides make your name shine in whatever color you pick lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and gigell