Should a HTN/Low chadlite personality max?

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
I was born with pretty good genetics (thankfully) and I never saw the need for any surgical needs. I have pretty good harmony all over, solid features, but nothing amazing. I don't have any outstanding falio's or any striking features/halos. Should I just keep softmaxxing, not worry so much and status/personality max?

What inspired me was watching that young leonardo dicaprio, who wasn't much more than an 8 nothing crazy, but in his video/interview with absolutely amazing body language and overall way of speaking which swayed many women as shown in the comments.

Leonardo DiCaprio in Paris (1995) You Had To Be There

www.youtube.com › watch:feelsgood::feelsgood:

maybe i sound like an idiot tho idk

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and TrestIsBest
Tbh you do. Why wouldn't anyone personality max? Even chad needs tiny advantages over other chads to do better than them.

• +1
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 13626 and 5 others
What you need to do is low inhib max. Take drugs to achieve low inhib.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17301, sergeant blackpill and randomuser2407
Personality comes naturally by being in more social situations. If you are as good looking as you say you are, then you should be able to have lots of success on dating apps, and in bars and clubs just by being yourself.

PUA stuff is just blue pilled cope for ugly people, you don't need that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
Everyone here below chad level looks should personalitymaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Tallooksmaxxer
I was born with pretty good genetics (thankfully) and I never saw the need for any surgical needs. I have pretty good harmony all over, solid features, but nothing amazing. I don't have any outstanding falio's or any striking features/halos. Should I just keep softmaxxing, not worry so much and status/personality max?

What inspired me was watching that young leonardo dicaprio, who wasn't much more than an 8 nothing crazy, but in his video/interview with absolutely amazing body language and overall way of speaking which swayed many women as shown in the comments.

Leonardo DiCaprio in Paris (1995) You Had To Be There

www.youtube.com › watch:feelsgood::feelsgood:

Holy shit, you are right, Leo's personality is amazing in this vid

Personality comes naturally by being in more social situations. If you are as good looking as you say you are, then you should be able to have lots of success on dating apps, and in bars and clubs just by being yourself.

PUA stuff is just blue pilled cope for ugly people, you don't need that.

Lol 'be yourself'.

If you are good looking and are awkward and not smooth you won't be congruent with your looks.

Having a masculine internal frame around women is crucial.

Zoomers that haven't experienced shit will say just be yourself and your looks will carry you, lol.

Newsflash: We aren't women. We're expected to be everything. Outlier Giga Chads are different. Talk about normal good looking people. Which are in the HTN to Chadlite range.

Last edited:
Everyone here below chad level looks should personalitymaxx.
There is no such thing in reality. You can't change your personality, this is why PUA stuff doesn't work, you can only be yourself.

Looksmaxxing is simply being the best version of yourself but you are still the same person, you just look different, that's why it works but PUA doesn't work.

The most effective way to looksmax for those who don't want to take huge risks or who don't even have the money to do so, is to focus on building muscle. Of course, if you have an ugly face, getting muscular won't fix it, but it will improve your looks by a lot and make you more physically attractive to women. And I believe that the difference is much more noticeable than a few surgeries, unless we're talking about someone who had a serious deformity in the beginning, who fixed it, but even then, it doesn't make you unrecognizable in the way that gymmaxxing can do it.