Shoulder pads mog

D

Deleted member 21521

Iron
Started wearing them yesterday got asked if i play football and multiple guys asked my workout routine. I got the silicone ones on Amazon which feel like muscle(can’t even tell the difference myself) and stick to your delt. Highly recommend v easy soft max that is subtle and cheap.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, PseudoMaxxer, forevermirin and 17 others
Yeah, I think those are for military use mate.
It's over if you need them in the first place.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zarek
Yeah, I think those are for military use mate.
It's over if you need them in the first place.
Don’t need them per se as I already have a broad frame but they straighten my clavicles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Corleone and LiteralCaucasian
What’s the plan for when you’re in bed with a girl and take your shirt off?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, blite, Zarek and 1 other person
Stupid arguement. Of course shits different when your one-one with a girl but if your in a public setting it probably mogs

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Sigmapsycho, JovenCansao and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, bradpittshairline and nulll
They definitely aren't going to leave because your shoulders are one inch narrower lmao.

• +1
Reactions: scatey, kanderior, Descargue96 and 1 other person
Link which ones you got please

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Stupid arguement. Of course shits different when your one-one with a girl but if your in a public setting it probably mogs
Someone who does this shit will never be put in that dilemma in the first place. Problem solved.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Bitchwhipper2, blite and 1 other person
This forum is so fucking autistic jfl. Once you have gotten to that point you have already won. As long as you aren’t frauding like crazy it doesn’t matter trust me from experience.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, kanderior, Descargue96 and 3 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, makeme183 and Deleted member 19766
So many copers with thousands of posts who do nothing to actually looksmax jfl

Link pls, I brought some from Amazon few weeks ago n they were shit.

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Started wearing them yesterday got asked if i play football and multiple guys asked my workout routine. I got the silicone ones on Amazon which feel like muscle(can’t even tell the difference myself) and stick to your delt. Highly recommend v easy soft max that is subtle and cheap.
the cope is insane

• Ugh..
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
the cope is insane
Typical greycels who joined minutes ago throwing around PSL lingo.Wdym the coping is insane.He said that he is FRAUDING and got compliments about it hows that cope

• +1
Reactions: Aero, scatey, Deleted member 8771 and 2 others
Cool that you're frame pilled but what if someone touches your shoulders and you get exposed like an abused down syndrome?

• +1
Reactions: scatey
Cool that you're frame pilled but what if someone touches your shoulders and you get exposed like an abused down syndrome?
It feels like muscle retard it’s made from silicone you literally cannot feel the difference

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 19766
It feels like muscle retard it’s made from silicone you literally cannot feel the difference
Getting called a retard by a shoulder pad wearing retard 🤣 what a wonderful world 🎶

6B6CD59A 426A 47C6 93F9 AA45D6454520

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Getting called a retard by a shoulder pad wearing retard 🤣 what a wonderful world 🎶
Ok bro go ldar if you don’t even want to try a 15 dollar looksmax with 0 risk. I honestly think people on this forum actively don’t want to get better looking

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 19766
Ok bro go ldar if you don’t even want to try a 15 dollar looksmax with 0 risk. I honestly think people on this forum actively don’t want to get better looking
If I wear pads I will become as wide as prime Arnold Schwarzenegger

But good for you I'm not hating. It's just usually when someone is wide he gets touched in his shoulders a lot by the boys so I just wanted to know how you handle it

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!
This forum is so fucking autistic jfl. Once you have gotten to that point you have already won. As long as you aren’t frauding like crazy it doesn’t matter trust me from experience.
I’m not autistic moron, I outslay the other top 3 slayers here combined. My point is you’re going to look like a fucking idiot when a bitch sees shoulder pads on you

I’m not autistic moron, I outslay the other top 3 slayers here combined. My point is you’re going to look like a fucking idiot when a bitch sees shoulder pads on you
Ngl wearing shoulder pads is definitely worth it, I never have myself but i don't really see any downsides.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scatey, BowlCutMogger, zharupodrugu and 2 others
This is better though
51FpuCpwtSL._AC_UX466_.jpg
51tn-udXszL._AC_UX522_.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, makeme183, ascension! and 2 others
You kids are hopeless

• JFL
Have you experimented with anything else and how much wider does this make your bideltoid roughly?

BTW can you wear these with t-shirt or just hoodies/sweaters?

Last edited:
Have you experimented with anything else and how much wider does this make your bideltoid roughly?

You can wear with t shirts but I’d only recommend oversized ones. Hmm maybe 2 inches wider but it is very noticeable don’t worry as it also squares off your shoulders.

• +1

Do you mean anything else in terms of frame?

• +1
You can wear with t shirts but I’d only recommend oversized ones. Hmm maybe 2 inches wider but it is very noticeable don’t worry as it also squares off your shoulders.
Are you serious? You should measure fr because LIFEFUEL if it's that big of a difference.
How much bigger should one size up in shirts? I wear a medium rn but it's a bit baggy in terms of frame (But good in terms of length)
Also can you wear any color with it? Can I wear white shirts or only black/dark shirts?
And do you live with anybody else? I feel like my family will notice JFL although yes it makes sense maybe if no friends/classmates do

BTW did you buy transparent or skin colored? And did you buy regular size or large size?

What the fuck is the point when you can get the same gain from training your delts jfl

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and Deleted member 19766
Do you mean anything else in terms of frame?
Like any other shoulderpads
Also Im sorry with spamming you with questions but I'm really interested in this stuff and I probably will buy it I would just like to know more, I would really appreciate an answer

Body count of 16 at 20 checking in
how did you achieve this AND get into a top school ?
I thought you were a straight A nerd who just discovered the blackpill
What the fuck is the point when you can get the same gain from training your delts jfl
just wait for 2 years theory

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88

Just take off your shoulder pads, hair system and lifts before jumping in bed with her theory.

• JFL
Reactions: chicoperuanowski and BowlCutMogger
this shit works, but you ain't fooling anyone you see on a regular basis. You also need a decently sized neck and traps or its fucking obvious. absolutely over if people find our you're frauding your frame with shoulder pads JFL

this shit works, but you ain't fooling anyone you see on a regular basis. You also need a decently sized neck and traps or its fucking obvious. absolutely over if people find our you're frauding your frame with shoulder pads JFL
What shoulder pads do you recommend, should i just buy them from aliexpress?

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and cyprian_tomaszewski
it’s a bit sad imo, just train bruh.

You take off the hoodie and everyone sees them
yep. like I said the pads can halo you even more if you already have decently trained shoulders, but you're going to look fucking retarded if you're leanmaxxed/untrained and use these JFL.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and PseudoMaxxer
it’s a bit sad imo, just train bruh.

You take off the hoodie and everyone sees them
Every fraud you do is sad, but nevertheless it's beneficial since it makes you look better. I train delts and still want to do it to be mogger

It's winter so i can easily wear it now + with puffy jacket I will look big. I also wear baggy clothes so maybe i can wear them with a t-shirt in summer, will see

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yep. like I said the pads can halo you even more if you already have decently trained shoulders, but you're going to look fucking retarded if you're leanmaxxed/untrained and use these JFL.
Do you wear them or framefraud in other ways?