So many delusional users here

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
Jus because you feel like you mog someone doesnt mean that you actually do. You are basically falling into the trap of confidence.

Sure, you can be taller and with better bones but if the other guy gets laid and you dont, then he is the one mogging you. Its the whole package of face that matters not just one of two features.

If girls arent approaching you, if they dont slide in your DMs, if they are not making sexual advnaces, then im sorry but its over for you.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, BigJimsWornOutTires, kiyopon and 3 others
If they paid you one euro for each word you wrote, you could buy a boat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, zyzzbrah1234 and InnerVoid
Exactly. You might be Chad, but if you get no hot pussy, it's pointless. Sorry to tell you but that geriatric 65 year old billionaire nearby, who is porking and impregnating Stacies on the regular, isn't getting mogged by you. He is the one MOGGING you, fool!

do you think my oneitis would wanna come in my boat?
If you are rich you become handsome for women, status maxxed is the greatest halo

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe and InnerVoid
Exactly. You might be Chad, but if you get no hot pussy, it's pointless. Sorry to tell you but that geriatric 65 year old billionaire nearby, who is porking and impregnating Stacies on the regular, isn't getting mogged by you. He is the one MOGGING you, fool!
i wasnt tryting to say this....

i wasnt tryting to say this....
He’s still right, IQ is apart of the blackpill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and mrdouchebag
Only if you are not there
baki-dying.gif

Jus because you feel like you mog someone doesnt mean that you actually do. You are basically falling into the trap of confidence.

Sure, you can be taller and with better bones but if the other guy gets laid and you dont, then he is the one mogging you. Its the whole package of face that matters not just one of two features.

If girls arent approaching you, if they dont slide in your DMs, if they are not making sexual advnaces, then im sorry but its over for you.
But that's not what this forum is supposed to be about, Debbie Downer. Coping. Reminding people they suck to this universe, imo, isn't motivating them one bit. Telling them things like, "Even the gods look down upon you," ouch. Not inspirational, ngl.

Coping is also assuring one another:

I don’t think girls everr approach, even gandy was a virgin till 23

Yes I do mog some guys with girlfriends but for some reason women don't want me. When I had a Facebook I never got girls sliding into my DM's. My pics weren't bad I was just a no-one, I used to look better some years ago I saw my pics and got sad because I had a notorious glow down. I don't even know how much time and money do I have to invest in looksmaxxing to get something... And girls do approach but only to good looking guys with high appeal, not big ogres.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Yes I do mog some guys with girlfriends but for some reason women don't want me. When I had a Facebook I never got girls sliding into my DM's.
then you are ugly lol

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01