Solotica lenses

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
The solotica lenses seem like the best ones for meeks looking eye coloring. Anybody ever tried them? Im from germany, but it seems like they are only sold in america/brasil.

ive never really seen contacts before and even then i can clearly see they are fake , that means everyone you encounter will know you are a contact wearing frauding fag

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, Baldingman1998 and Greecgawd
they look very fake whats the point

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Greecgawd
Better than shit tier brown eyes!
already talked about this

over if people know you are wearing contacts

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, Greecgawd and Deleted member 7076
already talked about this
over if people know you are wearing contacts
I have brown eyes. Will get laser probably next year, hopefully I’ll end up with green or blue coloured eyes. I know that even after I get blue eyes I wouldn’t be satisfied, so I’ll resort to wearing coloured contacts for perfection. You might be thinking why wouldn’t he just wear coloured contacts now! The answer is: if I get caught frauding wearing contacts on my brown eyes it would be over for me, but lets say I get the procedure done then wear blue contacts: if a foid confronts me about wearing coloured contacts, I would simply take them off and show her my blue eyes and tell her they are just for vision.

I have brown eyes. Will get laser probably next year, hopefully I’ll end up with green or blue coloured eyes. I know that even after I get blue eyes I wouldn’t be satisfied, so I’ll resort to wearing coloured contacts for perfection. You might be thinking why wouldn’t he just wear coloured contacts now! The answer is: if I get caught frauding wearing contacts on my brown eyes it would be over for me, but lets say I get the procedure done then wear blue contacts: if a foid confronts me about wearing coloured contacts, I would simply take them off and show her my blue eyes and tell her they are just for vision.
how do you explain this to your family
i'm using contacts when im not in town looking for ass but other than that i won't fraud eye color

No black limbal ring = fake af

Solotica have rings check solotica natural colours

how do you explain this to your family
i'm using contacts when im not in town looking for ass but other than that i won't fraud eye color
That’s when high IQ kicks in, lets say I get the procedure and I’m left with blue light eyes, In most cases your close family would accept you no matter what, however when it comes to friends and distant family members I will buy the most realistic brown coloured contacts for family gatherings and hanging out with old friends. I should mention that I don’t have a lot of friends and hopefully I’ll get laser done before college next year where I’ll make a new social circle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
That’s when high IQ kicks in, lets say I get the procedure and I’m left with blue light eyes, In most cases your close family would accept you no matter what, however when it comes to friends and distant family members I will buy the most realistic brown coloured contacts for family gatherings and hanging out with old friends. I should mention that I don’t have a lot of friends and hopefully I’ll get laser done before college next year where I’ll make a new social circle.
smart idea
for my idk how my family would accept that

• +1
Reactions: Greecgawd
Same.plan , you can get solotica in ger too. Where you will do laser? I will too but Im waiting for stroma

First of all the most important thing about having light eyes is having visible limbal rings. The ones in the video don’t have any limbal ring.

Will get laser probably next year, hopefully I’ll end up with green or blue coloured eyes.
Did you end up getting laser done?

Fuck just realised he hasnt commented in over 1 year, rip getting a response.

5 foot 6 thread reviver

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Wow really contributing high quality posts greycel.
Wouldn't expect anything of high quality from you anways, bet your parents dont either.
My bad I didnt know what reiver meant. :fuk:, Just goggled it though you where talking shit my bad sorry greycel.

5 foot 6 thread reviver
Gotta bump what you gotta bump I guess.

no problem bro but remember me i will get those post numbers up

• Love it
Reactions: Nims