something happened. user iasacrko used to be low iq, then after reading my posts for 2 years, he is one of the highest iq users on this forum

_MVP_

_MVP_

risklessness
@Iasacrko is 20yo, so that doesnt wonder me, that he has changed his personality, he is still young

i used to be low IQ too, then when i was approximately 20yo my iq also fucking suddenly skyrocketed, and i became the smartest man in the world, i see the parallels

he will never be smarter than me, but no one will, he will be more than alright though, he is another example how much smarter users get after reading my posts.

@LancasteR
@Veganist
@deadstock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, deadstock, sickdawgie and 1 other person
proof: he is now making threads like these

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
But I've been reading your posts for nearly 2 years and I've lost atleast 5-10 IQ points :rolleyes:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redfacccee, twojei, imthesupremecel and 1 other person
you are a character

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
this deserves to be in the botb section

btw @Iasacrko , ur now at ur peak fluid IQ

Scientists have long known that our ability to think quickly and recall information, also known as fluid intelligence, peaks around age 20 and then begins a slow decline.

But I've been reading your posts for nearly 2 years and I've lost atleast 5-10 IQ points :rolleyes:
you certainly haven't lost IQ after reading my posts, thats impossible

u were just very low IQ to begin with, thats why it takes longer for you to become smarter, but keep reading my posts and u will surely arrive at the destination. Who knows, maybe you are a late-bloomer, just because youre not the smartest now, doesnt mean u cannot become the smartest in the future. everyone has a different high-end-peak IQ potential. Usain Bolt is also not the fastest at the first 30 meters.

how old are you? @JohnDoe

you certainly haven't lost IQ after reading my posts, thats impossible

u were just very low IQ to begin with, thats why it takes longer for you to become smarter, but keep reading my posts and u will surely arrive at the destination. Who knows, maybe you are a late-bloomer, just because youre not the smartest now, doesnt mean u cannot become the smartest in the future. everyone has a different high-end-peak IQ potential. Usain Bolt is also not the fastest at the first 30 meters.

how old are you? @JohnDoe
I am 28 aka past my peak fluid intelligence :feelsrope:

nothing is lost, i have heard peak IQ is 25-34yo

in other cases 35-44yo
Lifefuel, my knowledge grows by the day, I will read your threads and absorb info then my brain will become like megamind

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_