Stop Coping with IOIs - Women Approaching You | Reasons Waiting For IOIs is COPE

legit

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Legit, most people here(including me) are too autistic to even know if they've gotten an ioi

• +1
I
Listen carefully guys the only IOI is P in V :feelshaha:

IOIs =/= Sex

You guys think women look at sex logically like us. We see a chick that's hot, we automatically think I wanna smash.. women need to feel us out before they fuck us. That's why they ask so many questions before they decide to give up the pussy.

There's a lot of things that will happen between the time you first talk to the chick & the time you're in bed with her that will mess up the situation. On top of that most of you guys don't even know what to do or have the self awareness to escalate sexually when a chick gives you IOS / Choosing Signals etc

Everything else is cope, validation, & ego

Reason #1 - You Don't Know Why She's Giving You IOIs

Women will give you IOIs for numerous reasons that have nothing to do with having sex with you
  • She gave you IOIs cuz she just wanted your non sexual attention
  • She wants to make her ex jealous who's across the bar from you
  • She just to make out with someone
  • She wanted a cig / or hit your vape
  • She saw your Gucci belt & chain & saw you as a mark (simp)
  • She just to compliment your skin fade :feelshah: (don't take it personally bro)
  • She gave you IOIs so you can buy her & her friends shots / drinks
  • She wanted to put you in her friend zone cuz you came off goofy & funny
  • She wants to mock you (Mclovin cel)
  • She wants you to take pics of her & her friends for IG
  • She gave you IOIs so she can sweet talked her way to get in front of the line at the club
  • She gave you IOIs in the VIP area / lounge so her & her friends can finesse free drinks & leave immediately
  • She wanted you to help find her friends, phone, vape, etc
  • She gave you IOIs cuz her bf told her to approach you, flirt with you & finesse drinks off of you as she walks back to her bf & makes out with him :feelsrope:
Do I have to keep going? I think you guys get the point
The times when a chick is giving you IOIs & approaches you because she's sexually attracted to you RARELY HAPPENS.

And it's not enough volume for you to have a successful slaying / dating life just waiting for chicks to approach you. Also are the chicks that are approaching you the chicks you're attracted to & are your type for it to be your only strategy?

You have to approach & play the numbers game it is what it is.. You have to put yourself out there & put in the work. It's the same way everything else outside dating.

"But.. but tyronelite I bring home chicks from tinder all the time" :soy:

Yeah? And how many matches did you have to go through to invite over 1 chick & successfully get her in bed?

"Uhh 50 matches"

NUMBERS GAME

Reason #2 - You Guys Are Not Good Looking Enough​

This is gonna hurt some feelings :feelshaha:

MOST OF Y'ALL NIGGAS AIN'T GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH / SEXUALLY APPEALING (Looks + Behavior + Appearance)

netflix antonio GIF

Yes I know brutal :blackpill::blackpill: Ask yourself this & be honest with yourself .. look in the mirror & tell me, if you were a hot chick would you give that man in the mirror pussy on a platter? :what:

Now I'm only talking about guys who are using this as their MAIN STRATEGY (waiting for IOIs & never approaching)

If you're not on any of these users looks level / sex appeal don't even bother waiting for IOIs/ women approaching you.

@Amnesia
@Prettyboy
@Tom Jones
@Gestapo

All 5+ PSL with experience online & IRL

Lemme break it down. There are guys who most women will consider really good looking to where a lot of women will check them out. And even those guys still don't get enough IOIs for it to even matter.

Lets say for ex: 5 women give @Prettyboy heavy IOIs in a nightclub checking him out, licking their lips, looking at him like a piece of meat (pause) He approaches all 5 women. In most cases he's not going to fuck all 5 of the those women..

He might fuck one if he's lucky.. why? Cuz it's still a numbers game

Girl #1 - Both exchange #, ex bf calls, she feels some type of way & all that goes out the window
Girl #2 - He might come off not confident, shy, his tonality is passive & the chick is turned off
Girl #3 - She's too intimidated by his good looks (pause) therefore she rejects herself to deal with him
Girl #4 - She's digging the vibe & wants to go back to his place but her girlfriend cock blocks him

This is what I meant when I said there's so many things that'll happen by the time you talk to her, get the #, set up the date that will cock block you from having sex with the chick

Reason #3 - She has to Choose You Again​

What I mean by this is after she gives you a strong IOI & you approach, she has to choose you again that will lead to sex

As you're having the conversation she has to like your voice, tonality, what you're saying, (mouth piece), your appearance etc. Can you escalate & flirt to the point she's getting hot & bothered or will you make her pussy dry with boring conversations? Are you stumbling over your words? Are you fidgeting & shaking? Are you looking down nervous af like an abused dog?

Once you stepped to her & started talking, that's when she starts the process of choosing you again. This goes back to my thread where I mentioned if your mindset, game etc doesn't match the outside you're not gonna succeed

Solution​

So instead of waiting for IOIs & waiting for the chick to approach you, skip the whole process & cold approach her so she can only choose you once. Most girls in your vicinity aren't even paying attention to y'all niggas. She could literally be standing next to you & you're not even on her radar. She's busy talking to her friends, checking her phone, vibing to the music etc. You have to command the attention to the chicks you want to talk to.

It's not masculine to be waiting around for women or anything in general. Waiting = passive = feminine

Men take action & go after what they want

Or if you're a complete pussy & don't approach at all, just stick to online dating & get whatever you can get there. You see online is safer cuz you're not directly in front of the chick. So you have more time to think about what you want to say & less likely to fuck up vs IRL you're talking to a chick at a bar, you have to think on the fly while you're having a conversation.

Just remember the quality will not be as good as women you meet IRL

Any questions stay after class. Otherwise

season 6 miss hoover GIF

Join our server where we discuss maxxing out SMV, dating advice, nightclub tips, off topic chat etc :Comfy:

Check out my other threads
You Guys Are Not Ready For Hot Women
Many Men Are Taking Looksmaxxing Seriously
Being Good Looking Will Guarantee Only One Thing
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
PSL is overrated - Critique & Analysis
Sean Opry Spotted at My Gym :feelskek:
How To Change Location on Tinder (FREE)
Worst Black Aesthetic Models
Best Black Aesthetic Models
-----------------------------------------------------------
Upcoming Threads
Women Don't Need To Approach You | Reasons Why
My 5 Year Ascension Plan Revised (Final)
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
The Real LMS: Looks Masculinity Sex Appeal

@Corleone @Aquiillaxo @chadison @whiteissuperior @fogdart @MentalcelTyronelite @Prettyboy @mulattomaxxer @Gestapo @Racky @Yliaster @ShowerMaxxing @EverythingMattersCel @Copeful @Chadeep @PrinterAndFaxMachin @ChickenAndRiceBrah @JOJOcel @bogii @22Bones @Timelessbrah @TRNA @Lars @JamesHowlett @AscendingHero @Wallenberg @Be_ConfidentBro @Hades @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Kingkellz @OOGABOOGA @Zeta ascended

Is getting a blowjob ioi?

Read every word :cool:. Def agree with the not waiting thing. Niggas will sit around waiting for weeks or months crushing on a chick instead of just making a move smh.

I plan to gym max before starting my first approach in July. I used to daygame/nightgame so I have experience, just a little rusty

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Learned it hard way

• Love it
  • So Sad
Too low inhib to run numbers game irl plus it takes more time and energy , running numbers game online is better

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Too low inhib to run numbers game irl plus it takes more time and energy , running numbers game online is better
That's what I said in the Solution section

More tales from the projects in Atlanta, rules don’t apply when you have bbc halo ez mode jfl

Muh just approach stfu nigger

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
great thread tbh

I guess anyone who's actually trying to get girls will reach this conclusion, inevitably, if they're delusional ofc. Which shows that most talk in here is basically bs with no base in real life experience

• Love it
Which shows that most talk in here is basically bs with no base in real life experience
Indeed my brotha :Comfy:

I’ve already converted many users

The rest will learn the hard way as they approach their 20s

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
Indeed my brotha :Comfy:

I’ve already converted many users

The rest will learn the hard way as they approach their 20s
I know all the stuff that you mention to be true, but I personally cannot ever make myself do that kind of stuff... I cannot run numbers game, or try to put too much effort into some girl. I simply find it excruciating if I don't quick results and so I very easily give up. Don't know if there's a fix for it... But I doubt it'll work for me.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and tyronelite
I know all the stuff that you mention to be true, but I personally cannot ever make myself do that kind of stuff... I cannot run numbers game, or try to put too much effort into some girl. I simply find it excruciating if I don't quick results and so I very easily give up. Don't know if there's a fix for it... But I doubt it'll work for me.
That’s how the game is bro

You can’t take it personally cuz most the interactions you have with women have nothing to do with you if nothing happens

Out of all the chicks you talk to IRL / Online less than 20% will have super high interest

The rest will be medium to low interest that’s why everyone has to play numbers game even Chads

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
That’s how the game is bro

You can’t take it personally cuz most the interactions you have with women have nothing to do with you if nothing happens
Okay, I think the suggestions you give here definitely apply to the nightclub setting. But how about social circle / college community setting.

From the tribal dynamics of the evolutionary past, we know that men are afraid if rejection because in tribal social circles, rejection by one women meant rejection by all of them since foids are group thinkers. I guess the same applies in today's societies... so how can one even run numbers game without considering this consequence?

The rest will be medium to low interest that’s why everyone has to play numbers game even Chads
I don't think chad has to run numbers game... After all it goes against the blackpill idea that beauty is objective.

Okay, I think the suggestions you give here definitely

I don't think chad has to run numbers game... After all it goes against the blackpill idea that beauty is objective.
@Amnesia is the perfect example of a Chad who ran numbers game lol

He gave us examples of chicks after chicks flaking, ghosting him etc

You’re gonna get more ATTENTION if you’re as good looking as amnesia but that doesn’t mean it’s going to be easier

Now if a Normie & amnesia goes head to head in a bar than yeah Amnesia will most likely win cuz he has the upper advantage in looks

The problem is you guys assume numbers game is just about dating

No numbers game is in every aspect of your life

Gym: You spend countless hours, days, years working out to get certain results

Sports: Countless shots made & a few goals

Music Industry: You get 100M views on YouTube & only sell 10M copies of your album

Hope that helps

But how about social circle / college community setting.
It’s the same thing. It doesn’t change just cause it’s a nightclub setting
From the tribal dynamics of the evolutionary past, we know that men are afraid if rejection because in tribal social circles, rejection by one women meant rejection by all of them since foids are group thinkers.
I’ve been rejected before in front of chicks lol

I spoke to a group of 3 chicks. 1 had a bf, the other was med interest, the other I took home after getting rejected from the med interest chick

Also women aren’t staring at you talking to the chick at a club lol they’re in their own world talking to their own friends & other people

• +1
@Amnesia is the perfect example of a Chad who ran numbers game lol

He gave us examples of chicks after chicks flaking, ghosting him etc

You’re gonna get more ATTENTION if you’re as good looking as amnesia but that doesn’t mean it’s going to be easier

Now if a Normie & amnesia goes head to head in a bar than yeah Amnesia will most likely win cuz he has the upper advantage in looks

The problem is you guys assume numbers game is just about dating

No numbers game is in every aspect of your life

Gym: You spend countless hours, days, years working out to get certain results

Sports: Countless shots made & a few goals

Music Industry: You get 100M views on YouTube & only sell 10M copies of your album

Hope that helps

It’s the same thing. It doesn’t change just cause it’s a nightclub setting
Tbh, I am completely fine running at least some amount of numbers game since we do that anyway in all sorts of things (as you very aptly pointed out).

I’ve been rejected before in front of chicks lol

I spoke to a group of 3 chicks. 1 had a bf, the other was med interest, the other I took home after getting rejected from the med interest chick

Also women aren’t staring at you talking to the chick at a club lol they’re in their own world talking to their own friends & other people
If any foid saw you getting rejected by her friends, you're just scrap material, and she's not gonna pick up scrap material.

Wait, so where does the rejection instinct in men come from... it has to have some basis, and human anthropologists have always claimed group rejection as the reason (after all, even prehistoric men then could have run numbers game then without fear of consequences)... but we do all have fear-of-rejection instincts so there must be consequences for running numbers game.

It can't be that anthropologists have been gaslighting us all along.

If any foid saw you getting rejected by her friends, you're just scrap material, and she's not gonna pick up scrap material.
Bro it doesn’t matter if a chick saw you get rejected ..

If the chick is attracted to you she’s not gonna give a fuck.. she’s gonna be happy that she has a chance to talk to you lol

Your issue is your mindset. I don’t take rejection personally nor see myself as scrap material lol

This all comes from low self esteem & insecurity about yourself. You gotta work on that before you start talking to women cuz they’ll pick up on that

Idk where the instinct of rejection for men came from.. men shouldn’t fear rejection of anything in general.. we are go getters, hustlers, we take risk & action

It’s probably social media & fear mongering society & a lack of masculine father figures that cause men to fear rejection in today’s society (that would be my guess)

I’d recommend talking to @chadison if I were you

He’s still in college & he made a big transformation in looks & mindset

• +1
I’d recommend talking to @
chadison
@chadison if I were you

He’s still in college & he made a big transformation in looks & mindset
Okay I will.

This all comes from low self esteem & insecurity about yourself. You gotta work on that before you start talking to women cuz they’ll pick up on that
Obviously I am insecure. I'm a 5ft6 manlet. Ain't nothing I can do in life which is going to take that insecurity away... isn't that the point of the blackpill?

Idk where the instinct of rejection for men came from.. men shouldn’t fear rejection of anything in general.. we are go getters, hustlers, we take risk & action
Agreed with that fundamental characterization. There's some more I want to add to this, but this thread is not the place.

It’s probably social media & fear mongering society & a lack of masculine father figures that cause men to fear rejection in today’s society (that would be my guess)
Or maybe it's just browsing .org 🤣

Bro it doesn’t matter if a chick saw you get rejected ..

If the chick is attracted to you she’s not gonna give a fuck.. she’s gonna be happy that she has a chance to talk to you lol
Happy to hear this if true.

JFL... One can't even run numbers game if they're subhuman manlet. Life is truly over for short men.

Last edited:
  • +1
beauty is objective, but beauty is not the only variable in dating.

Okay I will.

Obviously I am insecure. I'm a 5ft6 manlet. Ain't nothing I can do in life which is going to take that insecurity away... isn't that the point of the blackpill?

Agreed with that fundamental characterization. There's some more I want to add to this, but this thread is not the place.

Or maybe it's just browsing .org 🤣

Happy to hear this if true.

JFL... One can't even run numbers game if they're subhuman manlet. Life is truly over for short men.
I would say (besides the evolutionary reason you spoke of, which is partly it) men fear rejection nowadays because of ego and the percieved societal role of men. How many times have you heard a guy be asked or brag about his notch count? This is because society pins mens ability of sexual conquest to his perceived value. When in fact, this should not be the case. If anything, it should first be the quality rather than quantity. Here you see aspects of non-ideal sociology affecting the psychology of the sexual marketplace, because higher notch count men gain respect and it causes confidence and testosterone to increase, which furthers the chances of getting laid in a snowball-like effect. It is perfectly possibly to be a chad and barely get laid, if your internal game is shit. I have SEEN THIS on two occasions with friends/acquaintances I would consider chadlite.

The sexual marketplace really is a numbers game. There are so many confounding variables to any action that it is best to not take rejection to heart. Fix the obvious issues, and move forward each time.

I can understand how it would be harder to have confidence at 5’6. And you will certainly suffer a disadvantage in dating because of it, no doubt. But this is one metric lowering the probability of your success; there are many others bearing weight, and thus being 5’6 does in NO WAY zero your chances out. It just pushes them down, whereas a good face would lift them up with great strength.

And one woman rejecting you would not necessarily cause other women to view you as “scrap material.” Certainly, if other women watched the rejection they would be curious why. But if you were good-looking, and the rejection wasn’t a hard one (usually they aren’t), the other women would still consider you in a sexual manner. Rejection is not soely due to a lack of physicality. Sometimes it is, other times it is due to time, setting, context, etc. You cannot fight physical lust, as tyronelite mentioned. It just might look weird if you immediately target one of the chick who rejected you’s friends right after. You probably wouldn’t want to do that.

• +1
I would say (besides the evolutionary reason you spoke of, which is partly it) men fear rejection nowadays because of ego and the percieved societal role of men. How many times have you heard a guy be asked or brag about his notch count? This is because society pins mens ability of sexual conquest to his perceived value. When in fact, this should not be the case. If anything, it should first be the quality rather than quantity. Here you see aspects of non-ideal sociology affecting the psychology of the sexual marketplace, because higher notch count men gain respect and it causes confidence and testosterone to increase, which furthers the chances of getting laid in a snowball-like effect. It is perfectly possibly to be a chad and barely get laid, if your internal game is shit. I have SEEN THIS on two occasions with friends/acquaintances I would consider chadlite.

The sexual marketplace really is a numbers game. There are so many confounding variables to any action that it is best to not take rejection to heart. Fix the obvious issues, and move forward each time.

I can understand how it would be harder to have confidence at 5’6. And you will certainly suffer a disadvantage in dating because of it, no doubt. But this is one metric lowering the probability of your success; there are many others bearing weight, and thus being 5’6 does in NO WAY zero your chances out. It just pushes them down, whereas a good face would lift them up with great strength.

And one woman rejecting you would not necessarily cause other women to view you as “scrap material.” Certainly, if other women watched the rejection they would be curious why. But if you were good-looking, and the rejection wasn’t a hard one (usually they aren’t), the other women would still consider you in a sexual manner. Rejection is not soely due to a lack of physicality. Sometimes it is, other times it is due to time, setting, context, etc. You cannot fight physical lust, as tyronelite mentioned. It just might look weird if you immediately target one of the chick who rejected you’s friends right after. You probably wouldn’t want to do that.
Yeah man, I could agree with so many of the points you mention here.

Except for the point that being short decreases the probability. I am pretty sure it doesn't just decrease it, it decreases it exponentially to the point where it's really bad returns-on-investment. The more you are below average, the extremely harsher the negative-feedback-loop effects of the Pareto principle. It's a vicious circle... you can try to be confident but within <100 hours you'll be reminded that you're subhumans. Ain't no lay happening in <100 hours if you're subhuman.

DMing for rest.

• +1
Reactions: chadison, tyronelite and Richard_Hungwell
What about the ioi of girls coming up to you and starting conversations
There was a cute thin white brunette girl who randomly said "hi" to me when we were passing on the sidewalk, but I didn't say anything and kept walking because I was so caught off guard because that basically never happens to me.

I still to this day imagine the life we could've had together... :feelswah:

Last edited:
It was a mixture of calling me ugly, creepy, or just outright ignoring me as if I wasn't there. Few tried politely rejecting me, but they ended up snickering in my face and walking away. :feelswah:
Poppycox. No foid ever called you ugly