Stroma Pics

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
74175741_3155665734508746_6723191068986179584_o.jpg

74395014_3155665541175432_1299426837687959552_n.jpg

I still have two concerns about it though.

1- I don't know if this will also wipe out the limbal ring
2- The fact that even when I'm writing here in a completely informal manner my grammar is still better than the grammar of whomever is answering the questions on their facebook page.

I hope they post soon the results with the new laser that will make it possible to get rid of the melanin around the pupil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Frauders should kill themselves tbh

• +1
Reactions: xit
This capillary is so cute!!

Captura de Tela 2019 11 03 as 120503

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Well this is as you know clinical trials, and they say the commercial laser will leave no pigment at all.
fb_img_1570339547104-jpg.128559

Here's another result from dark brown eyes to green, looking pretty fucking good IMO. If FDA approves its safe to get, these guys seem to know what they're talking about.

Is there any risks of blindness or anything from stroma

Is there any risks of blindness or anything from stroma
They've been trialling it for years now and clam no one has had any adverse affects, but apparetnly removing the melanin could increase the light sensitivity of your eyes as the layer of melanin is removed.

• +1
Reactions: shibo
They've been trialling it for years now and clam no one has had any adverse affects, but apparetnly removing the melanin could increase the light sensitivity of your eyes as the layer of melanin is removed.
they don't remove the melanin from the pupils, it's in their site

Actually, he said this is one of the pros of blue eyes post-stroma, they don't have the sensitivity to light that natural blue eyes have

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Not even close to socially acceptable to do unfortunately

"Not even close to socially acceptable to do" Why?
If you're asking why it isn't socially acceptable then I don't know lmfao it just is. If I had to hazard a guess I would say just social programming making it taboo. I doubt many normies even know this exists but if I all of a sudden had blue eyes most people I know would probably think I had severe image issues.
Maybe as a quick reality check here: hating your own eye color or wanting to change it permanently is not considered healthy or normal feelings by normies

• +1
If you're asking why it isn't socially acceptable then I don't know lmfao it just is. If I had to hazard a guess I would say just social programming making it taboo. I doubt many normies even know this exists but if I all of a sudden had blue eyes most people I know would probably think I had severe image issues.

Normies have a issue with race, light eyes are a White/Aryan thing/trait, you can see where I going? whatever

"most people I know would probably think I had severe image issues"

Why? It was an accident, you had some eye-sight problems and you had to do some laser surgery, it happened that it destroyed the melanin on your irises when the doctor was performing the surgery, at least that is what he explained you.

JFL if you tell people that you go cosmetic surgery, you need a health excuse for every surgery you do.

Stroma? "Eye-sight problem, bro"

Brow Implant? "I had a motorbike accident and lost part of the bones on my forehead and they had to put an implant, crazy shit man!"

Wrap Around? "I had a bite problem that got worse after I got punched really hard in the face on my boxing class and it displaced my mandible, that's why it looks a bit different now, crazy shit man!"

Rinoplasty? "Yeah, bro, I got into a fight in the bar and the guy punched me right in the nose, fucking bastart, I got a septum deviation, so I had to get a SEPTUMrinoplasty to fixed it, crazy shit man!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 2227
Normies have a issue with race, light eyes are a White/Aryan thing/trait, you can see where I going? whatever

View attachment 167674
I don't think that's it. It's just that legimatley disliking innate qualities about yourself (maybe besides hair loss) and seeking to change them is probably taken as a sign of mental weakness by NTs (and are they wrong? Lol). Things like fillers, eye color changes, LLT, from my perception fall under the "generally not socially acceptable" category.
"most people I know would probably think I had severe image issues"

Why? It was an accident, you had some eye-sight problems and you had to do some laser surgery, it happened that it destroyed the melanin on your irises when the doctor was performing the surgery, at least that is what he explained you.

JFL if you tell people that you go cosmetic surgery, you need a health excuse for every surgery you do.

Stroma? "Eye-sight problem, bro"

Brow Implant? "I had a motorbike accident and lost part of the bones on my forehead and they had to put an implant, crazy shit man!"

Wrap Around? "I had a bite problem that got worse after I got punched really hard in the face on my boxing class and it displaced my mandible, that's why it looks a bit different now, crazy shit man!"

Rinoplasty? "Yeah, bro, I got into a fight in the bar and the guy punched me right in the nose, fucking bastart, I got a septum deviation, so I had to get a SEPTUMrinoplasty to fixed it, crazy shit man!"
Yes dude you're talking about LYING which of course solves the problem, but the mere fact that you have to lie proves me right. We aren't in disagreement.

• +1
I don't think that's it. It's just that legimatley disliking innate qualities about yourself (maybe besides hair loss) and seeking to change them is probably taken as a sign of mental weakness by NTs (and are they wrong? Lol). Things like fillers, eye color changes, LLT, from my perception fall under the "generally not socially acceptable" category.

Yes, but when come to color so everything will go to this that I said...

Pls god make this work, if I could have green eyes it would add 0.5 to my psl, and I could become a 2.0 pslcel

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back