The 30 Year old Pajeet

StrangerDanger

StrangerDanger

Turanid Supremacist
The30yearoldpajeet

@volcelfatcel @ForeverRecession @delusionalretard @Preston @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @germanlooks @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @we_chillingfosho @astatine @Birdcell @Gargantuan @Anstrum95 @gamma @prettyboislime @Moggedbyevery1 @oatmeal @Titbot @n0rthface @Thompsonz @WontStopNorwooding

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, Richard Cheese, BrahminBoss and 140 others
OH. MY. GOD.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, WeiWei, horizontallytall and 16 others
:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 26092, Deleted member 15827, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 8 others
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, horizontallytall, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 21 others
Chill on @Ethereal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Kristin, Deleted member 16369 and 9 others
the 30 year old ravi vs the 19 year old rahul

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, Deleted member 15827 and 7 others
My god. Stranger made a thread for the first time in his life only to eviscerate Makinithappen. First strong post stranger

Screenshot 20220218 090702

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, horizontallytall, Deleted member 14693 and 45 others
D5ea62ce22f357088b0aa1804a746a67

Shall just leave this here :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Tropical Tyrone, Deprived and 12 others
48241D93 3729 4E19 A7CE 60E703E559FE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 16275 and 26 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 16275, zharupodrugu and 18 others
mirin photoshop skills

Your IQ is higher than to believe I wouldn't improvise swiftly to that

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Your IQ is higher than to believe I wouldn't improvise swiftly to that

mirin hacking skills

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 15827
And I've had a bone-graft which you dismissed as not being a surgery :ROFLMAO: cracks me up

Another one due in May

Anything to fit the narrative after I said I am starred at like a Chad when I go India. That one really tipped you over the edge huh?

View attachment 1548933
@volcelfatcel @ForeverRecession @delusionalretard @Preston @VicMackey @Biiyo03 @AscendingHero @germanlooks @Frank Jack @looksmaxxer234 @Korea @we_chillingfosho @astatine @Birdcell @Gargantuan @Anstrum95 @gamma @prettyboislime @Moggedbyevery1 @oatmeal @Titbot @n0rthface @Thompsonz @WontStopNorwooding
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Korea and StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827, StephIsCold and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
IMG 20220218 091518

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15827, StephIsCold and 10 others
@volcelfatcel do you see your comment he quoted?

2751794 d5ea62ce22f357088b0aa1804a746a67

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:;);););)

Don't tell me.. don't tell me..... you were trolling back then too! As well!

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 16346 and 8 others
@MakinItHappenReturn you need bimax

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and StrangerDanger
thats not even me thats @VicMackey you blind 30 year old pajeet

Ee8a391da6ed3d54fcca67f9b28bf456

Oh yea here's you.

You're a fucking ethnic. Stop hating on Indians you piece of self hating shit. :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, stevielake, .👽. and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Jason Voorhees, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
you made his ipd too wide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Deleted member 16275, Danish_Retard and 8 others
Brutal shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
@MakinItHappenReturn you need bimax

Break it down. Scientifically. I've already had a bone-graft and another one's on the swift horizon in May.

I plan now on infra orbital implants contrary to stupid believe by the OP that I am going to get it due to the apparent risks involved.

Here's what he had to say when he was reminded I'd had bone-grafting done to get the bone back I'd lost from my tooth's departure

6e40f5bc247b914313fcb3754cbaf0cb

When really it was because it took first priority as the moment I worked out the tooth-loss, had lost me cheekbone and caused my eye to tilt in the negative direction, I knew what time it was. And btw, a bone-graft costs just as much as MSE and it wasn't simple, I had massive bruising, people thought I'd been in a fight when I went work.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827, Korea and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 11963, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
View attachment 1548987

theres a difference between being an indian and a pajeet, you're the latter

There is a difference between being black and being a nigger and you are certainly the latter

^^^^^ Recycled my Eddie Murphy quote I used the other day I see here. Good work.

While you will never show us all how your pheno isn't implying you aren't a street-shitter pheno :LOL:

Faceless moron. Remain anonymous. That's your personality. NPC to the max.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Now he will say how much better lookism was and how badly he is being treated by the zoomers :forcedsmile:

Imagine being a little man with 23,000 shit-posts, with the username that suggests he is voluntarily a virgin, denying the reality that he is an extremely high inhibition lost for identity non-player character geek.

• +1
Reactions: pizza
There is a difference between being black and being a nigger and you are certainly the latter

^^^^^ Recycled my Eddie Murphy quote I used the other day I see here. Good work.

While you will never show us all how your pheno isn't implying you aren't a street-shitter pheno :LOL:

Faceless moron. Remain anonymous. That's your personality. NPC to the max.
Just lol at me needing to prove anything, keep coping any help you get you shit on it because of your larped out masculine persona

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16346 and StrangerDanger
Break it down. Scientifically. I've already had a bone-graft and another one's on the swift horizon in May.

I plan now on infra orbital implants contrary to stupid believe by the OP that I am going to get it due to the apparent risks involved.

Here's what he had to say when he was reminded I'd had bone-grafting done to get the bone back I'd lost from my tooth's departure

View attachment 1548990

When really it was because it took first priority as the moment I worked out the tooth-loss, had lost me cheekbone and caused my eye to tilt in the negative direction, I knew what time it was. And btw, a bone-graft costs just as much as MSE and it wasn't simple, I had massive bruising, people thought I'd been in a fight when I went work.
Tbh your lower third is what’s bad. Your eye area to a normie is good it’s your best feature. You need to lose weight. Getting Infras wont help

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, StrangerDanger and volcelfatcel

View attachment 1548990

thats like the equivalent of getting braces and saying you had surgery

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Tbh your lower third is what’s bad. Your eye area to a normie is good it’s your best feature. You need to lose weight. Getting Infras wont help
Literally said this but the coping narrow jaw pajeet thinks it’s just his front cam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, ROTTING, Deleted member 11963 and 2 others
Just lol at me needing to prove anything, keep coping any help you get you shit on it because of your larped out masculine persona

I wouldn't call it a larp. It's classically who I embody irl.

Pretty authentic to me. Seems like you are the larper hence you think others are. Projection my friend.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goldensoul, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 14984 and 5 others

Pretty authentic to me. Seems like you are the larper hence you think others are. Projection my friend.

Indian Brad Pitt Tyler Durden larp @RoBobaFett999

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 11963 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9641, Xangsane and 2 others
Damn this is what it took to get Stranger to make a thread for once :feelskek::feelskek: @Preston @VicMackey @delusionalretard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, FailedNormieManlet, delusionalretard and 6 others
Also stop with the bone tooth lose cope. You have NCT in one eye because the way your orbits is shaped and the direction sagitally it faces. The side where you said you lost cheekbone dedication isn’t because of your tooth loss but because your skull is lop
sided

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
Here's concrete proof this isn't a facade.

Exactly the same way with my girlfriend

• JFL
Here's concrete proof this isn't a facade.

Exactly the same way with my girlfriend

No one said your gf was fake, but she is still 38 years old

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, oatmeal and StrangerDanger