The Decline of .org (It went to shit.)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
The forum has become more and more NT and normie since I joined in 2020 almost 3 years ago.

Back then, the forum was what it ideally should be. The members measured their ratios, made morphs, and formulated theories about skulls.

Nowadays, the forum is full of non-blackpilled normies gloating about fucking women and mogging men. It’s shit. These users are anti-intellectuals and call anything remotely analytical “autism”.

Looksmax.org went to shit. The golden age of .org was when it wasn’t called .org. It was called .me. Those were the good old days.

More than 2 years ago, just announcing an upcoming PSL website got 13 reacts.

In 2023, no one on .org gives a rat’s ass about Mewing simulators.

Zero poll votes after ~40 minutes and 1 bump. Why don’t they just click something? It’s so easy to vote in a poll. SMH.

Typical Looksmax thread in 2021:

Typical Looksmax thread in 2023:

Some greycels might not know that account deletion used to be way more difficult a few years ago than it is now.

As of late, we often witness members with blue, green, yellow, or red names suddenly disappear off the site, turning into the dreaded “deleted member”s.

But back in the good old days of Looksmax, members couldn’t simply delete their profiles just like that.

I don’t remember exactly how it worked back then. I think you had to request deletion by messaging the mods. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Many great users deleted and left PSL behind.

The update that destroyed Looksmax:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: redfacccee, Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 32669 and 34 others
softmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 24347, Tabula Rasa and 8 others
getmogged.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and thecel
dilution of true looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, BoredPrince, terrorblade and 2 others
They also bully sub 5's and gaslight them into working at McDonald's.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, ROTTING, Deleted member 17244 and 2 others
Didn’t read. You’re literally a tranny.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, Allornothing, Oxygen and 11 others

looksmax.org

Ran my cephalogram scan through Webceph's AI craniofacial analysis tool. Interesting results.

Apparently I have severe hypodivergent brachycephalic facial structure (short, wide face) Did not pick up anything wrong with my maxilla position. Showed that my jaw was actually rotated further counterclockwise than an average person. - Has anyone hear of someone having clockwise jaw surgery...
looksmax.org
looksmax.org

looksmax.org

Pulled a pistol on another driver

So I was leaving the gym and I was driving going south when this pick up truck whipped out in front of me. So I went to go around him and he started going faster to stop me from getting in front. So I went faster and was able to beat him. He was mad and turned on his high beams and rode on my...
looksmax.org
looksmax.org

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
So little people getting CT scans to hardmaxx I can't even get advice!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: madcap88 and thecel
The forum has become more and more NT and normie since I joined in 2020 almost 3 years ago.

Back then, the forum was what it ideally should be. The members measured their ratios, made morphs, and formulated theories about skulls.

Nowadays, the forum is full of non-blackpilled normies gloating about fucking women and mogging men. It’s shit. These users are anti-intellectuals and call anything remotely analytical “autism”.

Looksmax.org went to shit. The golden age of .org was when it wasn’t called .org. It was called .me. Those were the good old days.

Zero poll votes after ~40 minutes and 1 bump. Why don’t they just click something? It’s so easy to vote in a poll. SMH.

Some greycels might not know that account deletion used to be way more difficult a few years ago than it is now.

As of late, we often witness members with blue, green, yellow, or red names suddenly disappear off the site, turning into the dreaded “deleted member”s.

But back in the good old days of Looksmax, members couldn’t simply delete their profiles just like that.

I don’t remember exactly how it worked back then. I think you had to request deletion by messaging the mods. Correct me if I’m wrong.

People used to put way more effort into rating too, now you barely even hear terms from anatomy. I was attracted to looksmax.me BECAUSE of the autistic study of facial ratios and anatomy (this isn't my first account), I wanted non-NT high IQ niggas' advice on methods for looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Deleted member 24347, Traxanas and 3 others

If you didn't have an account on Lookism, it never began... I lurked there but only signed up the same year that Jew motherfucker hacked the website... Good times, lot of info lost forever.

• +1

I don’t know how it was pre 2022 but the amount of trolling going on in the rating section is just an outright joke.

If you genuinely want to looksmax you won’t find anything sorting by new post or trending. This is a shit posting site.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, TheDragon, zharupodrugu and 2 others
You can be a bragcel about being an oldfag on 4chan, bodybuilding.com, puahate, or even incels.is, but the literal purpose of this site is to ascend and leave.... Being an oldfag on here is not a brag.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, terrorblade, Deleted member 27447 and 2 others
You can be a bragcel about being an oldfag on 4chan, bodybuilding.com, puahate, or even incels.is, but the literal purpose of this site is to ascend and leave.... Being an oldfag on here is not a brag.

The purpose should be to ascend and STAY to contribute back to the community that helped you ascend.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 27447, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
The purpose should be to ascend and STAY to contribute back to the community that helped you ascend.
What...? Blackpills and ropefuel about your new chad experiences..? If you got your looksmaxxing information off the website and ascended with it then what do you have to add?

• JFL
oofydoofys.org

• +1
Agreed: @kranerman23123 is a limy fuck and a sad sack of shit, beta male who just wants to suck on smelly clams... Looksmaxxing is NOT ABOUT clams, it's about VALIDATION.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26092, Deleted member 27447 and thecel
its an exchange of info. I will do a mega thread of all info i got, post and then leave

• +1
I don’t know how it was pre 2022 but the amount of trolling going on in the rating section is just an outright joke.

If you genuinely want to looksmax you won’t find anything sorting by new post or trending. This is a shit posting site.
Also this is total bullshit. I go through rating sections just for laughs and all the posts from 2020 are total cope and over rates. And it shows now in 2023 with all of these oldfag incels calling themselves forum chads. If you go on ratings now you get rated almost perfectly every time sometimes the brutality of blackgymmax saying 0 and 0 is what you need because when he says that its completely 100% true.

• Woah
kranerman23123

• Hmm...
its an exchange of info. I will do a mega thread of all info i got, post and then leave

but stay for the PSL lifestyle!!!

So awful that most people here think the ultimate goal is to leave forever and turn their back on this community and its culture/lifestyle. People should ascend and still rot for at least 30 minutes every day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49 and efidescontinuado
wedontlooksmax.org

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and efidescontinuado
If people here cared enough I would start posting threads about my autistic analysis of everything. But people here are too normal to care about them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 27066
Nigha is venting as to how others aren't giving him reps and validation on an incel forum lmao

• So Sad
That's the goal at the end of the day, no?
PSL is literally not mentally healthy for you, my friend.

I'm here before you and I totally get your point.

In that time the topics were really informative and actually high IQ. Now this forum is invaded with normies which is not helpful for the people who actually want to make plastic surgeries..

E.G: https://looksmax.org/threads/eye-prominence-how-to-get-deep-set-eyes.155233/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, Acne Victim and thecel

When you start making posts about the quality and degredation of an incel forum you know it's over

• So Sad
helped with what? 90% info from here taken from other forums or google, and if youve ever visited a maxfacial surgeon, you dont need to spend time here with meme theories that are repeated until the end of the world.

Not like you looksmaxing or anything you just spending your time on shitpost and making threads about things that people in your real life are not interested in just like the rest of us. If you wear this as the medal of honor, you are destined to be here forever.

considering that you have been posting here for 3 years, you are still delusional how this web is used by the majority of the active userbase which is a substitute for social media

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27447 and thecel
Not like you looksmaxing or anything you just spending your time on shitpost and making threads about things that people in your real life are not interested in just like the rest of us. If you wear this as the medal of honor, you are destined to be here forever.

Yes, I’ll stay here for as long as this site is up and running.

considering that you have been posting here for 3 years, you are still delusional how this web is used by the majority of the active userbase which is a substitute for social media

This is how I want people to use this site. To be permarotters. To adopt a PSL mindset and stay for so long that they become rigid in their way of thinking. It’s too funny.

I’ve given up on trying to get a successful and fulfilling life; now I just strive to live a funny life. You and I look at my life—incelling, gymcelling, rotting, coping, cooming, dooming, NEETing, and transing—and audibly Cage because it epitomizes the incel life to a comical degree.

Everyone should be like me.

I said this to try to persuade the ones who’re just here to looksmax, to stay.

Take a break and do what? Fap? Fuck outta here. Oops I take that back. NEVER get the fuck outta here. Once you’re a member of an incel community, you’re a member for a lifetime. Even worse than breakers are quitters and account-deleters. Fookin traitors.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 22886
I vividly remember most content even back then being shitposts, not much changed. There are just a lot more posts now so the ratio of shitposts to high-effort posts changed a bit.
Even back then, there were people complaining about the current Looksmax, quoting 2018-2019 as the golden age. I'll try to see if I can find a thread.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 27447 and 2 others
I vividly remember most content even back then being shitposts, not much changed. There are just a lot more posts now so the ratio of shitposts to high-effort posts changed a bit.
Even back then, there were people complaining about the current Looksmaxing, quoting 2018-2019 as the golden age. I'll try to see if I can find a thread.
Is it true that your serge

• Woah
Can't comment on that right now.
This wasn’t the response I expected tbh

But you kinda have to be right? You didn’t join in 2019 and become admin so quickly you can delete these posts if you want

• +1
Even back then, there were people complaining about the current Looksmax, quoting 2018-2019 as the golden age. I'll try to see if I can find a thread.
It was more autisto schizo shitposts at least

• JFL
Good post and agree with the degration of quality. However permarotting isn't a healthy goal.

• +1
Forum peaked with pretty boy Avis @Deleted member 7173 @Deleted member 6475

• Woah

The thing is that you can go a long way simply by reading the BOTB.
Everything has mostly been written already.
What's left are people looking for hope or for a bragging place.

Ratios thing has become untalked about because it is only rarely a parameter you can influence, and is there for ropefuel. (apart from ratios solely linked to what's below the nose).

For people who want to understand facial anesthetics, everything is already written and not to be discussed.

However, we could throw heavy spamming campaign against threads which are daily repetition of what has been better talked about in a BOTB.

• +1
Reactions should be removed if you want less shitposting. Almost everyone here is a slave to dopamine, including myself.

Reactions always existed in .me, that’s why classic .net was best. (Pre 2020)

• WTF
Reactions should be removed if you want less shitposting. Almost everyone here is a slave to dopamine, including myself.

Reactions always existed in .me, that’s why classic .net was best. (Pre 2020)

I’ll leave if reactions get removed. The lack of reactions is the main reason why I seldom use Incels.is.

I’ll leave if reactions get removed. The lack of reactions is the main reason why I seldom use Incels.is.
The jews have a tight grasp on your dopamine-begging butthole, padawan.

• JFL
If people here cared enough I would start posting threads about my autistic analysis of everything. But people here are too normal to care about them
do it, contribute nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and thecel
Yes, I’ll stay here for as long as this site is up and running.

This is how I want people to use this site. To be permarotters. To adopt a PSL mindset and stay for so long that they become rigid in their way of thinking. It’s too funny.

I’ve given up on trying to get a successful and fulfilling life; now I just strive to live a funny life. You and I look at my life—incelling, gymcelling, rotting, coping, cooming, dooming, NEETing, and transing—and audibly Cage because it epitomizes the incel life to a comical degree.

Everyone should be like me.

I said this to try to persuade the ones who’re just here to looksmax, to stay.

brutal noreply

all deleted accs should be reinstated

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Sexually Disabled
nice AVI man.

• Love it