The different between great and good surgeons isn't small...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I'm not sure why people try to cheap out on surgery. The different between a surgeon in the 75th percentile and the 95th percentile is MASSIVE. I tried to cheap out on a hair transplant and jaw fillers and went to the top surgeons in my area, and they both did absolute shit jobs. Went to the top surgeons in the nation for both of them and got incredible results.

If you're planning surgeries, don't even think about going to surgeons who aren't nationally/globally known. It's worth it to pay the extra 50%.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 18361 and AscensionMan98
I'm not sure why people try to cheap out on surgery. The different between a surgeon in the 75th percentile and the 95th percentile is MASSIVE. I tried to cheap out on a hair transplant and jaw fillers and went to the top surgeons in my area, and they both did absolute shit jobs. Went to the top surgeons in the nation for both of them and got incredible results.

If you're planning surgeries, don't even think about going to surgeons who aren't nationally/globally known. It's worth it to pay the extra 50%.
More expensive does not always equal better you know

will u get surgery for ur nasion glabellar crease?

More expensive does not always equal better you know
it doesnt but its a potential indicator that you can look further into

it doesnt but its a potential indicator that you can look further into
I see doctors in my shithole country produce better rhino results than many expensive first world surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

There are no top surgeons in a third world country just a reputable one

i agree (finally)

I see doctors in my shithole country produce better rhino results than many expensive first world surgeons.
guess how many photoshop?

There are good surgeons and bad surgeons in every country.
comparing high class surgeons to low class surgeons is the most transparent experience you’ll ever have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
comparing high class surgeons to low class surgeons is the most transparent experience you’ll ever have

Facts bro don't go to low class surgeons unless you're from the hood yourself otherwise they won't produce a result you like