The higher the high the lower the low

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
I found out that my brain tries to trick me somehow every time when there’s a girl in my life, because it wants to believe in this, so it keeps getting oxytocine and falling in love, starting to trust this person: “Maybe it’s different this time. Maybe she is nice and loyal. Why is she giving me so many IOIs, they must mean something right?”

“But she has a boyfriend?”

Friendzoned. Ok, I will stop talking to her. So I stop it. Then she starts commenting my stories again. I tell her: “I don’t think that it’s ok that we talk this much since you have a boyfriend.” Ok. She starts commenting my stories again a week after, wants to talk. Probably about her problems and complains to me, her boring stupid life. Literally said that she is having some problems with her bf, she cried but now things are looking better and they will try once again.

I offended her, I said that she is a slut. Then she completely forgot about that and started talking to me a week after (btw we are forced to see each other every day in school).

I turned too soft, I mean I can’t ignore her my entire life. She did it again, wasted hours of my life, giving me false IOIs, meanwhile posting stuff that her bf gave her on her story with a heart emoji and bae.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Just be a volunteer therapist theory

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Be_ConfidentBro and Bitch
Didn't read but you should rope immediately

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, Deleted member 8165, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
Most girls are turbosluts, nothing new

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Bitch