The highest appeal in human history

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
In terms of purely female gaze leo mogs everyone to death yes that includes ur psl autists sorry girls don't care if hernans zygos or hollow cheeks are better u dumbfucks look at any edit of 90s leo ask any girl her thoughts on 90s leo lmao no one even compares mogs the ogre back to the slums of Argentina

Attachments

• leo 1.jpg
    leo 1.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 0
  • leo 2.jpg
    leo 2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
  • leo 4.jpg
    leo 4.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
  • hernan insane.jpg
    hernan insane.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, ElTruecel and blackout_96_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xeqri, leopold123, smoth and 1 other person
gay post

• +1
Reactions: leopold123, GigaNative and Liferuiner
I don't know how anyone could look at Leo and say "PSL God" when in his prime he still looked like he was perpetually seconds away from sneezing

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I don't know how anyone could look at Leo and say "PSL God" when in his prime he still looked like he was perpetually seconds away from sneezing
FEMALE GAZE u retard women have no idea what the fuck psl even is ask any fucking girl literally any thats why I said female gaze not psl yeah he's mid psl wise thats obvious

FEMALE GAZE u retard women have no idea what the fuck psl even is ask any fucking girl literally any thats why I said female gaze not psl yeah he's mid psl wise thats obvious
But are you chasing aesthetics for women, or are aesthetics the ends unto themselves?
Female gaze matters only if you're busy chasing women, not if you think better of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
But are you chasing aesthetics for women, or are aesthetics the ends unto themselves?
Female gaze matters only if you're busy chasing women, not if you think better of yourself.
What the fuck is blud saying 💀💀

what is the point of this type of glazing

Young Depp mogs

In terms of purely female gaze leo mogs everyone to death yes that includes ur psl autists sorry girls don't care if hernans zygos or hollow cheeks are better u dumbfucks look at any edit of 90s leo ask any girl her thoughts on 90s leo lmao no one even compares mogs the ogre back to the slums of Argentina
Genghis Khan had the highest appeal in human history

what can i say, superior slav genes at play