The real truth about @FastBananaCEO

mogstar

mogstar

The more I think about @FastBananaCEO the more shocking and eye-opening it becomes. You can never stop making of someone like him. He is the the character you post on an incel textbook as the textbook prototype example of what a truecel looks like. Like when you see that Tera Chad morph going around of that huge roided guy with a Thanos jaw and chin as a textbook prototype example of "Tera Chad," that's because no actual person exists that can be used as an example of "Tera Chad." Every existing individual falls short in some way or other. Hence one must resort to morphs. But when looking for an example of "Tera Incel," one need not resort to morphing. @FastBananaCEO is a walking example. He fits the bill in each and every single way. Let us go down the SMV handbook:

1. Face

2. Race

3. Phenotype

4. Height

5. Frame

6. Muscle insertions

7. Muscle mass

8. Dick

@FastBananaCEO is bottom in ALL. He is the definition of Tera truecel. The bottom of the earth. The lowest of the lowest. The dog among dogs. The rat among rats. I can go on for 10,000 words and it won't be enough.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Ritalincell, .👽. and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chad69, WontStopNorwooding, .👽. and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Jason Voorhees, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It’s Unironically funny why’s no one reacting? Dead forum, this forum is me you and kjs atm
Yet people cried about how my tiktok would bring too much traffic here 💀

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and WontStopNorwooding
I liked LooksPill
Thanks for the compliment, shill. Because of the fact that you complimented me I like you and don't think you could be a shill no more.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
It’s Unironically funny why’s no one reacting? Dead forum, this forum is me you and kjs atm
I saved you and here's a bump

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gad, mogstar and WontStopNorwooding
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Jason Voorhees
@.👽. Remove the react :lasereyes:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and .👽.
You can't "leave" PSL. Even if you somehow manage it stays with you every moment of your waking life, from the moment you go on Tinder to the moment you get unexpectedly mogged in the health foods section at the grocery store

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 5189
You can't "leave" PSL. Even if you somehow manage it stays with you every moment of your waking life, from the moment you go on Tinder to the moment you get unexpectedly mogged in the health foods section at the grocery store
Do you know if original is ever coming back?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
He’s gone for good I really want him to come back tho I’ll message him on discord
I wish you were gone for good

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
I wish you were gone for good

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes ya feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah. You're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changin'. I like me. My kids like me. My friends like me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes ya feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah. You're right. I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changin'. I like me. My kids like me. My friends like me
Am I not pretty enough?
Is my heart too broken?
Do I cry too much?
Am I too outspoken?
Don't I make you laugh?
Should I try it harder?
Why do you see right through me?

Am I not pretty enough?
Is my heart too broken?
Do I cry too much?
Am I too outspoken?
Don't I make you laugh?