This is why Orb is the most superior slayer face in history. Orb>Chico, Zayn, etc

Very different looking in that picture. Yes he looks real good here. And unique sure. BUT Orb moggs him. This guy is pure masculine handsome. Orb is more prettyboy. And when you compare Orb to Chico, Orb mogs Chico in being more Masculine. He is the perfect ratio and uniqueness. Fairy Tale final fantasy like. If you can't see that then idk. But ya this guy in this pic looks good.
troll

He looks WAY better. This site worships Chico but he is a small framed, twink looking guy with brown eyes. Orb looks way more masculine and still mogs him as a pretty boy. He is the kind of lone wolf, troubled, pretty boy Stud like Marlon Brando would play in a movie where he gets the prettiest girl in the film. His eyes are also BLUE and mog Chico. Brown eye'd twinks cope by saying chico is above orb

He looks good here I dont see the issue? lol

Good yes but zayn malik level no that's the issue he is in chad tier but like turbo chad tier no

Why do people love him so much literally any Male model is better than him and I would hope to never look like him

lLKaJxl.jpg
1482384865813.jpg

slayer of gooks

Yes i think orb is a beast

orb is a 7. maybe one of like 3-4 7's that ever posten on psl forums

the indian guy that posts here is a 6.0

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
No they don't. No one is as unique looking as Orb. He has that perfect face and vibe that NO other generic chad has. He has that mystical dark final fantasy vibe.
Ok I'm just convinced you're gay at this point

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
  • JFL
Reactions: court monarch777
Status maxxing and charisma. Im saying by pure looks
>According to actor Jean Claude Brialy, when Alain Delon arrived in Paris completely unknown he hypnotized everyone by his beauty when he entered bars and restaurants, wives, husbands, young girls, dogs, everybody in shock, in an interview before Brialy's death he said he had never seen such a phenomenon again.

>When Alain was discharged from the Navy and arrived in Paris according to the owner of a famous restaurant in Paris 5th arrondissement all the women in the whole district threw themselves at him. He started dating Brigitte Auber before he got into acting. At the time he did a variety of odd jobs, including waiter and porter, she was a famous actress in France and yet she was the one who was insecure.

>When he returned from the Navy and Indochina he befriended a leader of the Corsican mafia who introduced him to the head in Marseille, the later treated him as his son. French screenwriter Pascal Jardin said he was the only man who made him want to become a woman in order to know him better. The Italian director Count Visconti repeatedly stated Delon was his muse and "beauty itself" and reportedly he played the piano to put him to sleep when they were shooting Rocco and His Brothers. It seems all the people in the industry across Europe were stunned by his beauty, can see it from the words they used when they recall the first time they met him.

Shitty jaw and midface ratio.
He's mogged by all the top tier models.

20uphtk.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 685
>According to actor Jean Claude Brialy, when Alain Delon arrived in Paris completely unknown he hypnotized everyone by his beauty when he entered bars and restaurants, wives, husbands, young girls, dogs, everybody in shock, in an interview before Brialy's death he said he had never seen such a phenomenon again.

>When Alain was discharged from the Navy and arrived in Paris according to the owner of a famous restaurant in Paris 5th arrondissement all the women in the whole district threw themselves at him. He started dating Brigitte Auber before he got into acting. At the time he did a variety of odd jobs, including waiter and porter, she was a famous actress in France and yet she was the one who was insecure.

>When he returned from the Navy and Indochina he befriended a leader of the Corsican mafia who introduced him to the head in Marseille, the later treated him as his son. French screenwriter Pascal Jardin said he was the only man who made him want to become a woman in order to know him better. The Italian director Count Visconti repeatedly stated Delon was his muse and "beauty itself" and reportedly he played the piano to put him to sleep when they were shooting Rocco and His Brothers. It seems all the people in the industry across Europe were stunned by his beauty, can see it from the words they used when they recall the first time they met him.

thats the life of a 9

even regulars on fashion shows dont get this treatment

reserved for prime chico, nessman, opry, pitt

thats the life of a 9

even regulars on fashion shows dont get this treatment

reserved for prime chico, nessman, opry, pitt
His gf took him to Cannes and he literally got a movie deal on the spot, it's insane.

His gf took him to Cannes and he literally got a movie deal on the spot, it's insane.
of course

if youre a 9, you cant not be in either modelling or acting. it's actually borderline impossible

you can still fuck up your life as a 7 like orb did. 8's unlikely, 9's impossible

Orb is the PERFECT blend and mix of prettyboy, masculine, final fantasy, dark slayer.

His face is not overly meathead or masculine. He also has a prettyboy ish to him. Hense his Jaw isn't to wide and masculine like, Yet he is in now way a pretty boy like chico. He still has that masculine, Jock, slayerism to his face.

His eye area. You can feel his pain and darkness that women want to fix. He is the most unique looking person ever. He looks out of this world. No homo
even an ugly mouthbreather guy can look good if he has hunter eyes like top male models

He is good looking... for the incel-lookism community standards. Stop coping bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Delon's eyes are too cucky

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere and HSM1
No they prefer Maher's eyes. I asked to hundreds of girls.

He looks WAY better. This site worships Chico but he is a small framed, twink looking guy with brown eyes. Orb looks way more masculine and still mogs him as a pretty boy. He is the kind of lone wolf, troubled, pretty boy Stud like Marlon Brando would play in a movie where he gets the prettiest girl in the film. His eyes are also BLUE and mog Chico. Brown eye'd twinks cope by saying chico is above orb
He frauds. Thats why he looks „way“ better on other pics. Don‘t talk low IQ stuff. You are easy to manipulate as it seems when u sincerely believe Orb mogs Chico irl. I am not worshipping Chico, he is fancied by foids for a reason - cuz he‘s one of the best looking dudes who even stands out between male models. He towers orb and skull mogs. More importantly facemogs him on every angle. There‘s only a single angle where Orb can look almost as decent as Chico does. Orb has a recessed chin, bugeyes, crooked teeth, average height and a narrow jaw, but he hides those perfectly.
Brown eye'd twinks cope by saying chico is above orb
What does this have to do with eye color u fucking retard? I bet you have pitch black eyes and overvalue blue ones

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
He frauds. Thats why he looks „way“ better on other pics. Don‘t talk low IQ stuff. You are easy to manipulate as it seems when u sincerely believe Orb mogs Chico irl. I am not worshipping Chico, he is fancied by foids for a reason - cuz he‘s one of the best looking dudes who even stands out between male models. He towers orb and skull mogs. More importantly facemogs him on every angle. There‘s only a single angle where Orb can look almost as decent as Chico does. Orb has a recessed chin, bugeyes, crooked teeth, average height and a narrow jaw, but he hides those perfectly.

What does this have to do with eye color u fucking retard? I bet you have pitch black eyes and overvalue blue ones
No girl actually likes Chico. Hes a small framed cuck. Orb is perfect even in that photo as I said. Imagine if Orb had photoshoots professionally done like Chico LOL. Dude looks like Top face model in his webcam pics/videos which is amazing. More girls like Orb than Chico. Trust me

A heated debate, who will prevail

A heated debate, who will prevail
Its not even a real debate. These idiots are already lost and delusional it doesn't even matter because the truth is the truth

My friend mogs him.

I showed a girl a pic of orb and she wasn't impressed.
I personally think orb is very good looking, but apparently it's 99/1 law now.
Tbh that doesnt say shit, many girls like to pretend to impress others and try to increase their status.

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
Tbh that doesnt say shit, many girls like to pretend to impress others and try to increase their status.
Not in this situation. She admitted to being chadsexual and told me how she wants her ex bf's cock.

COOL MAN. Go suck her ex's cock with her
JfL. I won't text her anymore even though she's double texting me. Whore admitted she'd be disgusted to suck my cock but she'd still do it. She'd only not be disgusted to suck Chads cock.

Noticed another thing about Orb, apart from his wide shoulders he has a pretty decent neck. That ads alot to his frame even though he is like 5'9". He gives a little bit of a vibe of a video game character, like a white Jin kazama or something.

Its also worth nting while pple post photos of other models, its usually professional taken photos by agencys. Whiles orb is selfies and stuff like that, so that ads even more to what Orb really got.

• Love it
Reactions: LostYouth and HSM1
They arent perfect. But other features are much lower-tier than other model.
Delusioncel
Orb mogs all but the best male models
There are alot of mms that are so average I have no idea how they became models
I can only assume they have connections to the modelling industry through family

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
You under estimate how subhuman everyone is. He'd be atleast 1 peercent

Ded srs? I thought he's atleast 6'0
Heard or read hes 6'0 - 6'2

7 at most tbh. He frauded 1 picture and everyone thinks he's the most beautiful man on earth.
With long hair he is easily the best looking guy ever.Rather look like him than some generic Chico looking fagget. Orb is straight out of an anime show or fantasy video game.

btw 3 years ago I did a 2 days trolling experiment with orb pics, the chats are in italian @Lorsss, for who doesn't understand italian: basically I said I'm an autistic violent person and they still wanted to meet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Lorsss and HSM1
btw 3 years ago I did a 2 days trolling experiment with orb pics, the chats are in italian @Lorsss, for who doesn't understand italian: basically I said I'm an autistic violent person and they still wanted to meet
the most blackpilling Tinder experiment I have ever seen. what is the name of the model you took the pictures from?

the most blackpilling Tinder experiment I have ever seen. what is the name of the model you took the pictures from?
Orb lol

You under estimate how subhuman everyone is. He'd be atleast 1 peercent

Ded srs? I thought he's atleast 6'0
Seems like that was wrong info that he was 5'8 and 5'9, read some places that was his height. Now it seems more like that was some faggots trying to downplay him. Did some new research and apparently he gave 6'0-6'1 as his height when he was active. Like mentioned before, his has large shoulders and frame makes it way more beliveble that he is 6'0+ than sub 5'9.

Seems like that was wrong info that he was 5'8 and 5'9, read some places that was his height. Now it seems more like that was some faggots trying to downplay him. Did some new research and apparently he gave 6'0-6'1 as his height when he was active. Like mentioned before, his has large shoulders and frame makes it way more beliveble that he is 6'0+ than sub 5'9.
can you link the thread where he said he was 6'0?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back