This Physique Is Incredibly Rare - Huge Halo

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Only referring to males aged 20-30 above the average western male height. I'm referring to physiques similar to this, not bloated powerlifters who "look like they lift in a shirt". I don't believe for one second even 10% of white males have a physique even close to this, pure delusion. My guess is less than 2% of males are above the average height and have a similar physique.

On the left
iu

iu

The reactions I got when I used shirtless pictures pretty much confirmed for me how rare a gymcelled physique is.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, EthnicelAscension, LowTierNormie and 3 others
Not rare if you’re a genetic specimen like myself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Chadelite, Deleted member 685 and 7 others
its cope anyways. we wear clothes.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, joao, Slob and 1 other person
Frame. Who cares if you’re ripped when you look like massive dick sucking twink in clothing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Darkstrand, DrOtaku and 6 others
an actual ripped physique around 8-10 bf is very very rare in real life settings

that is why i always insist average guys to gymcel as hard as they can

• +1
Reactions: Usum, joao and Deleted member 685
  • Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Frame. Who cares if you’re ripped when you look like massive dick sucking twink in clothing

You understand most men have an acceptable frame and working out can add a substantial amount of width. Not everything is binary lol.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and diggbicc
I'm going on roids and I have insertions and build like them I will look sick

My insertions are shit. Gymcelling is not saving me.

My insertions are shit. Gymcelling is not saving me.
Nobody besides manic misc posters, IFBB pros, or P/S/L members even know what an insertion is. This guy has horrible insertions yet still looks amazing compared to average incel.
iu

iu

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and middayshowers
Should I focus on upper chest, shoulders, and traps?

I'm the opposite. I appear to have a nice body in clothes but the reality is different xd

Should I focus on upper chest, shoulders, and traps?
I would hit everything, harmony is crucial. You can hit legs pretty infrequently and still have a slayer physique.

• +1
Reactions: Cope
I would hit everything, harmony is crucial. You can hit legs pretty infrequently and still have a slayer physique.
how much bodyfat % do you think Zyzz is in the first pic?

Remove the crazy flex and pump he does for photos and put a shirt on him. He would look like a pathetic curry pencil neck. For the amount of tren and shit he took he looked pathetic

its cope anyways. we wear clothes.

Not covered up in the gym, in many clubs, in the beach.

allyou need is your arms showing and the rest of the package may as well be there

Only referring to males aged 20-30 above the average western male height. I'm referring to physiques similar to this, not bloated powerlifters who "look like they lift in a shirt". I don't believe for one second even 10% of white males have a physique even close to this, pure delusion. My guess is less than 2% of males are above the average height and have a similar physique.

On the left
iu

iu

The reactions I got when I used shirtless pictures pretty much confirmed for me how rare a gymcelled physique is.
Otherly subhuman David laid max or death

good point about powerfats

"look like you lift in a shirt" as a natural means being over 15% bf. just lol at ppl who follow alpha destinys "bear mode" chit.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Fun threAd, not CopE at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 4209
good point about powerfats

"look like you lift in a shirt" as a natural means being over 15% bf. just lol at ppl who follow alpha destinys "bear mode" chit.

legit, most slaying is done through online and body is a huge halo. It helps a lot in social circles being known as the shredded guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
huge halo for the 0.03% of your life you can spend shirtless in front of foids. and just lol if you upload shirtless pics to social media

• +1
huge halo for the 0.03% of your life you can spend shirtless in front of foids. and just lol if you upload shirtless pics to social media
You can slay on Tinde with shirtless pictures. I don't understand what's so funny.

• +1
You can slay on Tinde with shirtless pictures. I don't understand what's so funny.
don't want to slay tinder roast

• +1
Yeah gymcelling is the best cope out there cuz it works.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back