Thoughts on current eye color procedures?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Silicone implants

First off, we have the traditional silicone implants. The implants themselves are FDA approved for use in functional surgeries, but not cosmetic. You can pick and choose any color. Downside is that it has the chance to look uncanny if the wrong color is chosen. Some of the results do look very good though, especially if the chosen color fits their pheno.

Implant

If you're too high inhib to travel to get it done, there's a handful of ophthalmologists in the US who operate on FDA trial exemptions. Only 1 eye can be done though:

Irex Laser

Next we have the newer solution which is laser treatment. It turns your eyes either blue or gray, you can't choose which color you want and the brightness of it is dependent on your eye. Some of the results are pretty underwhelming.

Thoughts on these procedures?

Every surgery has risks and when they do happen they will be spread through the news, no matter how rare they are. You can always treat a single eye to heterochromiamaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I want the results to be realistic and not uncanny

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
I want the results to be realistic and not uncanny
They don't look that uncanny. Some of the more conservative color choices are good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
they are all shit

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
Just learn to live with your ethnic eyes. It's not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
Post exemple
they are all shit
652587eb55c7f4f1c113e60e3ffd5b35
11d800a8cc2d3ea16c694b714ba4dba7
766104badff7ef7fa226c62432763018
71ff14cc5e681c7fe968e6959d63bfb2

Green one looks the best imo, has visible limbal rings and natural color.

Obviously if you're Asian and get Sea Green or Ice Gray it's going to look like shit. If it matches your pheno then no one will call you out for it. You can't tell me she doesn't look much more attractive and exotic despite it looking fake though. From becky to exotic stacy just from coloring:

27b8abe5149be17b3dd259c45399c3b5

Last edited:
View attachment 1222465View attachment 1222466View attachment 1222467View attachment 1222468

Green one looks the best imo, has visible limbal rings and natural color.

Obviously if you're Asian and get Sea Green or Ice Gray it's going to look like shit. If it matches your pheno then no one will call you out for it. You can't tell me she doesn't look much more attractive and exotic despite it looking fake though. From becky to exotic stacy just from coloring:

View attachment 1222470
looks like shit and it's dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
lmfao at OP is dumb as hell to Recommend Implants, Not only do you look fucking uncany as hell you have a 40% of getting glaucoma. The Surgery is NOT FDA approved.

now Laser/aka Stroma is much safer but I hardly ever see any good results, most people end up with this dark greyish looking color.

• +1
Reactions: bugeye and BrownBoy
Would never have a foreign object placed in my eyes permanently. I'm nearsighted and if I sleep with contacts, my eyes get irritated and puffy. There was a time when I never took them out at all and my eyelids looked like those of morbidly obese middle-aged African women. I could imagine the same might happen with silicone implants (mainly people with very little to no UEE to begin with)

Subliminals mog :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin and volcelfatcel
Subliminals mog :ogre:
If you have light brown ur chilling tbh. Goes well with every race, and face very easy to have harmony with and doesn't look uncanny either that or hazel

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Just get stroma instead

Just get stroma instead
Where? Stroma isn't available and likely isn't coming out too soon due to cuck doctors worried about "lONg teRM siDE eFFecTs".

Silicone implants

First off, we have the traditional silicone implants. The implants themselves are FDA approved for use in functional surgeries, but not cosmetic. You can pick and choose any color. Downside is that it has the chance to look uncanny if the wrong color is chosen. Some of the results do look very good though, especially if the chosen color fits their pheno.

View attachment 1222441

If you're too high inhib to travel to get it done, there's a handful of ophthalmologists in the US who operate on FDA trial exemptions. Only 1 eye can be done though:

Irex Laser

Next we have the newer solution which is laser treatment. It turns your eyes either blue or gray, you can't choose which color you want and the brightness of it is dependent on your eye. Some of the results are pretty underwhelming.

Thoughts on these procedures?

Every surgery has risks and when they do happen they will be spread through the news, no matter how rare they are. You can always treat a single eye to heterochromiamaxx.
This should be illegal

lmfao at OP is dumb as hell to Recommend Implants, Not only do you look fucking uncany as hell you have a 40% of getting glaucoma. The Surgery is NOT FDA approved.

now Laser/aka Stroma is much safer but I hardly ever see any good results, most people end up with this dark greyish looking color.

As I said, every surgery has risks. When a complication does pop up then you will obviously hear about it. TI's wife and daughter got it and are fine. The exact same implants are FDA approved, just not for color change. Where did you hear about "40% of getting glaucoma".

This is why keratopigmentation is the future. No complications whatsoever: The two people doing this are:

Kerato Eyes NYC
Neoris Eyes France

Both doctors are widely respected and known. Technique is safe because ur not putting any foreign objects in ur eyes, only a non-toxic FDA approved Dye put in place by a 500K machine. No need to fly to India or Mexico.

• +1
Reactions: Spinc
You have to be insane to run the risks of fucking with your vision just for a different eye color. Literally, touch grass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620 and Deleted member 7725
just wait for Stroma and HeterochromiaMAXX

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725