Tinder algo fucked me up big time. (From 100+ likes in a day to literally zero the day after)

Deleted member 21264

Deleted member 21264

Bronze
Hey im new here.

I installed tinder like a week ago paid (to change location).

i gotten like 100 matches on first day and close to 20 the day after. Then out the blue no likes started comin in.

Ive had like 10 girls msg first i also msged like 10 more most of whom stopped responding after a while (convos were dead tbh and were not going nowhere (except for one 40 yr old mom of 4, i managed to get her to send me nudes) as i was not actually at the location ive set the finder to)

Ive tried multiple locations either didnt work.

I wanted an explanation it any of u has one.

Thanks

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and justinzayn
go to /r/tinder bye

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Over for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 20519
its called fresh boost you retard

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 20519
How the fuck to get that back. They literally stopped showing my profike to anyone next day.
You will only keep it if you are chad, now you will barely be shown to foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
You will only keep it if you are chad, now you will barely be shown to foids
Dont worry about me being chad or no. As if tinder fuckin cares how good someone looks. IK im GL hence the 120 matches in literally 30+ hrs. Its not the point tho. I wanna know why the fuck they banned me

Dont worry about me being chad or no. As if tinder fuckin cares how good someone looks. IK im GL hence the 120 matches in literally 30+ hrs. Its not the point tho. I wanna know why the fuck they banned me
Tinder only wanna show goodlooking guys, why would they show subhumans? none would use the app then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Deleted member 15827
Tinder only wanna show goodlooking guys, why would they show subhumans? none would use the app then

No point in chatting with you curry cunt. Ho badk to your shithole of a country.

No point in chatting with you curry cunt. Ho badk to your shithole of a country.
Wtf you retard i was trying to help you. Disgusting cumslut dog gets 0 likes and cries on a incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 17676, Vain786 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RetardSubhuman, Deleted member 15827 and justinzayn
Mine on bumble was like 10 likes after swiping until like are gone
2 to 3
Couple of day later
0 now
Elo is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21264
hes some random miserable hateful shit skin ignore him. i doubt you're ugly if you got 100+. most men on here cant get that

• +1
Mine on bumble was like 10 likes after swiping until like are gone
2 to 3
Couple of day later
0 now
Elo is brutal
Man it was me first time on it (id nvr do local tinder and nvr wanted to pay to change location) and it had given me a wild rush of dopa. Until they decided to fuck me with the assholes

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
hes some random miserable hateful shit skin ignore him. i doubt you're ugly if you got 100+. most men on here cant get that
I wasnt tryna get a rating. Hes just an airhead the cunt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
He put his location to south east asia, everyone can get likes there :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, ascension and Deleted member 19157
"leave me alone" :soy::soy:
Do u really think im autistic enuff to make a story, go onto a forum, make an accoutn and wait to days to get apporved to post and then post it for incels to see? Is that what u tryna say?

Im tryna get an answer then leave. Thats it. Im not interested in seeing u everyday

U should be banned.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Vain786
Do u really think im autistic enuff to make a story, go onto a forum, make an accoutn and wait to days to get apporved to post and then post it for incels to see? Is that what u tryna say?

U should be banned.
The only girl you got was some used up 40 year old granny so i actually think you are as Incel as me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Vain786 and ascension

U should be banned.
he's a 30 yo subhuman indian don't mind him. tinder don't gives you anymore match because noob boost wore off. maybe is true that for top 1% men it never wears off as too many girls liked you so you're top profile in your area. you either pay or remake account.

The only girl you got was some used up 40 year old granny so i actually think you are as Incel as me
I got 120 others lmao. Shes the only one i asked for nudes cus she was a whore. I wouldnt ask a 20 yr old chick for nudes directly. Thats just dumb.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
he's a 30 yo subhuman indian don't mind him. tinder don't gives you anymore match because noob boost wore off. maybe is true that for top 1% men it never wears off as too many girls liked you so you're top profile in your area. you either pay or remake account.
Do you really think they made it that i need to pay for boost every two days? Wtf fuck tinder then

Do you really think they made it that i need to pay for boost every two days? Wtf fuck tinder then
Yeah, they made It that way for not top 1% men. And that happens because ppl pay for boosts, so you won't get show. I got 99+ likes in an hour with gigachadfish acc, didn't try to run It for more than 1 day because fuck It, so i'll never know if gigachad Elo with free tinder Is a thing After days.

• +1
Yeah, they made It that way for not top 1% men. And that happens because ppl pay for boosts, so you won't get show. I got 99+ likes in an hour with gigachadfish acc, didn't try to run It for more than 1 day because fuck It, so i'll never know if gigachad Elo with free tinder Is a thing After days.
So its basically a business now. I gues im late to the party. I heard it was better before.

I guess everyone needs to pay to be shown. I doubt they care about that top 10 men shit tbh. They see us all as money.

Some of the girls that i matched with commented on how far away i was from them (literally 10k+ Km) but we chatted for a bit then stopped.

I believe that also affects how much likes u recieve.

So its basically a business now. I gues im late to the party. I heard it was better before.

I guess everyone needs to pay to be shown. I doubt they care about that top 10 men shit tbh. They see us all as money.

Some of the girls that i matched with commented on how far away i was from them (literally 10k+ Km) but we chatted for a bit then stopped.

I believe that also affects how much likes u recieve.
Yeah it's a business, what do you expect?? Jewish fucks made the app so women could fuck men way above their League with ease. Thank god i got to fuck some gl girl Just through noob boost and resetting accounts. 120 likes should be enough to get laid with multiple girls

• +1
Yeah it's a business, what do you expect?? Jewish fucks made the app so women could fuck men way above their League with ease. Thank god i got to fuck some gl girl Just through noob boost and resetting accounts. 120 likes should be enough to get laid with multiple girls

Damn. Yes thats true. If i was actually in LA, id of slept with most of them. I needa move to the US ig