Tinder manipulates male profile visibility to promote hypergamy & maximize revenues from men

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices

Tinder manipulates male profile visibility to promote hypergamy & maximize revenues from men​

do you guys not realise how serious this is?

tinder is the main way of dating for most men. and theyre doing this to it.

this is literally WHY this forum exists. and why u should be instagram maxxing. they dont promote hypergamy as much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8856, Baldingman1998, randomvanish and 12 others
Da Juice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, Jason Voorhees, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Just slide in her DMs on instagram bro there’s surely not 10 other guys with more followers and girls thirsting in their comment section, she’ll definitely pick u bro :soy:

I agree tinder is shit but so is all social media, irl is legit but now a days it’s weird if u cold approach a girl just gives off the vibe that ur a weirdo with no friends

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: novarem, NormieKilla, thereallegend and 16 others

Tinder manipulates male profile visibility to promote hypergamy & maximize revenues from men​

this is literally WHY this forum exists. and why u should be instagram maxxing. they dont promote hypergamy as much.
I only want to fckin mog

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: vaninskybird, Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
u cold approach a girl just gives off the vibe that ur a weirdo with no friends
seriously tho how does one cold approach without looking like a weirdo with no friends
cause thats exactly who I am lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees and 2 others

I remember Tinder being at least halfway fair at one point, because if it is so hard, then how did someone like me get a hook up from it? but I think that they added some update in 2017 that made it so you had to pay just to be matched. Thats when I was done with tinder. It was either then or like 2019 I think it was. Because it was wasting my time.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, metagross and subhuman incel
Just slide in her DMs on instagram bro there’s surely not 10 other guys with more followers and girls thirsting in their comment section, she’ll definitely pick u bro :soy:

I agree tinder is shit but so is all social media, irl is legit but now a days it’s weird if u cold approach a girl just gives off the vibe that ur a weirdo with no friends
i have 13k and i did a guide in my sig about how to do it. and 10 guys is better than hundreds of gigathirty simps on tinder

yeah i agree about the cold approach thing. it only works if ur out with a bunch of ur NT bros

trust me instagram is much easier. i get like 4 matches on tinder and no replies. but on insta ive had 12 lays and 2 long term gfs from it. also much much higher dm reply rate than tinder.

especially if u go for girls with sub 500 followers which i do. less followers = less compeititon. a lot of girls still havent downloaded tinder yet the little angels

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, CsCurry, Preoximerianas and 7 others
seriously tho how does one cold approach without looking like a weirdo with no friends
Probably approach at bars or clubs and say ur friends went to a different bar n ur gonna meet then later idk

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and subhuman incel
u cant. unless u have a good excuse like on the way to work or something. look up james tusk on youtube. best, most NT pickup guy ive ever seen

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Jason Voorhees
I remember Tinder being at least halfway fair at one point, because if it is so hard, then how did someone like me get a hook up from it? but I think that they added some update in 2017 that made it so you had to pay just to be matched. Thats when I was done with tinder. It was either then or like 2019 I think it was. Because it was wasting my time.
yeah its giga hard for normies. ultra nightmare mode for manlets like us.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Jason Voorhees

Tinder, social media, feminism, all of this makes dating hard for men. And its a symptom of communism and the downfall of western civilization. The incel problem in America and western countries is deeper than just looks. Women will always be more shallow then men, but this level that we are seeing now is very unnatural and unhealthy. A woman shouldn't require a man to have a 100 item laundry list of things that he must have just to be acceptable, that's ridiculous. It should be 10 items, and she should let up on a couple. This incel issue is a symptom of the radical liberation of women in general and just a degenerate society overall.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, thereallegend, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Tinder, social media, feminism, all of this makes dating hard for men. And its a symptom of communism and the downfall of western civilization. The incel problem in America and western countries is deeper than just looks. Women will always be more shallow then men, but this level that we are seeing now is very unnatural and unhealthy. A woman shouldn't require a man to have a 100 item laundry list of things that he has just to acceptable, that's ridiculous. It should be 10 items, and she should let up on a couple.
Ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jason Voorhees, .👽. and 2 others

tl dr.

but i belive its not tinder but the dating market where there is atleast 3-4x more men(probably more) on tinder then girls + girls being picky as fuck because most guys arent that picky(chads fucking girls way below their looksmatch). I fucked a decent amount of girls that i mog to grave but i was horny, probably all those girls got a huge ego boost.

If guys would not be such big pussies and go for girls that are their looksmatch only the dating market would be more fair.

I honestly belive Men are a huge part of the problem by giving free attention/free money/ free affection to girls who dont deserve it.
Litterally simps are the fucking problem.

If girls didnt have 1000 thristy gl and ugly man thirsying over them everyday they would need to work for attention and would be easier to get laid.

Tbh just looksmax to top20% and picturemax and you will slay.

• +1
Reactions: jj43, Jason Voorhees, .👽. and 3 others
my syvlester stallone chadfish did amzazing, dont know what u talking about @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 5786
my syvlester stallone chadfish did amzazing, dont know what u talking about @OldVirgin
I got more matches when i put my height at 5'9 than when input it at 6'0 chadfishing with him. Jfl at this shit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, dakchuh and subhuman incel
Honestly we're fucked, tbh I'm more concerned about finding a good girl than getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, thereallegend, RODEBLUR and 2 others
tl dr.

but i belive its not tinder but the dating market where there is atleast 3-4x more men(probably more) on tinder then girls + girls being picky as fuck because most guys arent that picky(chads fucking girls way below their looksmatch). I fucked a decent amount of girls that i mog to grave but i was horny, probably all those girls got a huge ego boost.

If guys would not be such big pussies and go for girls that are their looksmatch only the dating market would be more fair.

I honestly belive Men are a huge part of the problem by giving free attention/free money/ free affection to girls who dont deserve it.

If girls didnt have 1000 thristy gl and ugly man thirsying over them everyday they would need to work for attention and would be easier to get laid.

Depending on your country it's ridiculously easy to be even top 5% by looks though, if you have any diet discipline and can afford a gym membership.

Face bones, hair, deformities etc. are much harder to solve, but nothing surgery can't fix. If you don't have any issues with those, then all you need is to drop body fat after you got lean.

I'm by no means a model and I can still get ~30-50 matches a month and about half of them can be converted to lays.

You don't need steroids, you don't need to work your ass off for five years, if you are now at something like 25% body fat, you can be in 'slaying' condition in 6-12 months.

Regular guys should only consider plastic surgery if they have some really bad things affecting their looks like dumbo ears, gyno, crooked nose etc., those should be fixed asap regardless of monetary cost or match count will be close to 0.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11388 and Deleted member 14543
Tinder, social media, feminism, all of this makes dating hard for men. And its a symptom of communism and the downfall of western civilization. The incel problem in America and western countries is deeper than just looks. Women will always be more shallow then men, but this level that we are seeing now is very unnatural and unhealthy. A woman shouldn't require a man to have a 100 item laundry list of things that he must have just to be acceptable, that's ridiculous. It should be 10 items, and she should let up on a couple. This incel issue is a symptom of the radical liberation of women in general and just a degenerate society overall.
couldnt agree more. may aswell just get a runescape girlfriend eh? or are they even hypergamous now going for a guy with 2 party hats instead of 1?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
tl dr.

95 slays. chills on incel site

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 11388
Was watching a podcast about dating and the dating scene with Jordan peterson and some other top psychosist. The Co host told he had a Chad friend who had 20k matches. Tinder was so happy with him tinder offered nonstop free tinder premium sk he keeps staying on the site. Guess he want him to slay hard and create tinder widows.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jason Voorhees and TrestIsBest
Honestly we're fucked, tbh I'm more concerned about finding a good girl than getting laid.
i know. id happily make any girl my ltr that is shorter than me, not fat and not a burn victim. but even that is hard to find nowadays. and even if i did find it. 1 arguement and shes on tinder with 1000 chads wanting to take her to fancy restaurant in his mommys mercedes

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Jason Voorhees, facial3rds and 1 other person
Was watching a podcast about dating and the dating scene with Jordan peterson and some other top psychosist. The Co host told he had a Chad friend who had 20k matches. Tinder was so happy with him tinder offered nonstop free tinder premium sk he keeps staying on the site. Guess he want him to slay hard and create tinder widows.
imagine being that guy. almost want to keep killing myself until i reincarnate as him

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Pumanator
imagine being that guy. almost want to keep killing myself until i reincarnate as him
Yeah check from 36 minutes when he tells about his Chad friend to Jordan peterson. At 34 min he talks about hypergamy. Men got a 60% swipe rate for females and females 4%. It's brutal.

Eddit: added link.
Jordan peterson is so based. Talking about how the tinder dating experiment is far more important than whatever social policy. He said that inequality creates angry and agrasive males that are far more dangerous that whatever social policy or government.

Last edited:
  • +1
Depending on your country it's ridiculously easy to be even top 5% by looks though, if you have any diet discipline and can afford a gym membership.

Face bones, hair, deformities etc. are much harder to solve, but nothing surgery can't fix. If you don't have any issues with those, then all you need is to drop body fat after you got lean.

I'm by no means a model and I can still get ~30-50 matches a month and about half of them can be converted to lays.

You don't need steroids, you don't need to work your ass off for five years, if you are now at something like 25% body fat, you can be in 'slaying' condition in 6-12 months.

Regular guys should only consider plastic surgery if they have some really bad things affecting their looks like dumbo ears, gyno, crooked nose etc., those should be fixed asap regardless of monetary cost or match count will be close to 0.
yep, i went from a normie/below normie to htn-chadlite in like 2-3 years(could have been sooner) and i manage to slay 1 new cute chick per month on average in my anti-tinder country.
im 18-19% bodyfat now with amazing haircut for me, dyed and plucked eyebrows and better skin.

Girls usually tell me i mog 90% of guys but id say i mog 95%.

i get 3-4 new matches per day but i also picturemaxxed AF.
funny enough the girl im banging now told me i look way better Irl then pictures i have so that means i need a new photosession with new pics to be even more slayer

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, TrestIsBest, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
yep, i went from a normie/below normie to htn-chadlite in like 2-3 years(could have been sooner) and i manage to slay 1 new cute chick per month on average in my anti-tinder country.
im 18-19% bodyfat now with amazing haircut for me, dyed and plucked eyebrows and better skin.

funny enough the girl im banging now told me i look way better Irl then pictures i have so that means i need a new photosession with new pics to be even more slayer
mirin tbh

• +1
i have 13k and i did a guide in my sig about how to do it. and 10 guys is better than hundreds of gigathirty simps on tinder

yeah i agree about the cold approach thing. it only works if ur out with a bunch of ur NT bros

trust me instagram is much easier. i get like 4 matches on tinder and no replies. but on insta ive had 12 lays and 2 long term gfs from it. also much much higher dm reply rate than tinder.

especially if u go for girls with sub 500 followers which i do. less followers = less compeititon. a lot of girls still havent downloaded tinder yet the little angels
how to instagram max?

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and madmax
Anyone able to Early Life Jean Meyer?

• +1
couldnt agree more. may aswell just get a runescape girlfriend eh? or are they even hypergamous now going for a guy with 2 party hats instead of 1?
I runescape mog most people and Ive had them look for my attention but I tell them to fuck off. Also party hats are no longer a commodity anymore, they only cost like 10 k a piece now.

• +1
I runescape mog most people and Ive had them look for my attention but I tell them to fuck off. Also party hats are no longer a commodity anymore, they only cost like 10 k a piece now.
wtf why? i remember when they were one of the highest status things to wear. whats ur stats? u 99 in everything? i remember playing that shit from like 11 to 13. best time of my life

• +1
Just be attractive and date irl not online theory tesis study investigation finalfantasy

• +1
Just be attractive and date irl not online theory tesis study investigation finalfantasy
cold approach is weird unless ur 6ft chad or with a bunch of ur NT bros and HTN

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • +1

How many times do you swiped per day?

• +1
wtf why? i remember when they were one of the highest status things to wear. whats ur stats? u 99 in everything? i remember playing that shit from like 11 to 13. best time of my life
I stand corrected, they are 2 k a piece as of this week. I think what destroyed their value was when the major updates came in 2012 onward. Thats when the main player base left the game. Since they had no other use outside of just being a party hat, that would explain why their value skyrocketed down. But some other items like the dragon full helmet are still hundreds of millions of dollars because they are useful beyond the status of the item. And I have 6 skills capes - Attack, Defense, Hit Points, Strength, Cooking, and Prayer. About 100 million dollars in items. 5 mill cash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
I stand corrected, they are 2 k a piece as of this week. I think what destroyed their value was when the major updates came in 2012 onward. Thats when the main player base left the game. Since they had no other use outside of just being a party hat, that would explain why their value skyrocketed down. But some other items like the dragon full helmet are still hundreds of millions of dollars because they are useful beyond the status of the item. And I have 6 skills capes - Attack, Defense, Hit Points, Strength, Cooking, and Prayer. About 100 million dollars in items. 5 mill cash.
thats roughly when i left, about 2012, 2013.

i miss it but i realised at one point. whats the point in building up all of these skills and status in a game, when I could be doing it with my real life? not that i dont still rot on video games and forums

I’ve swiped on my buddy’s tinder before and it’s brutal

you can swipe for hours with no matches, makes me scared to make one

feel like it’s useless unless you’re 6ft+ and at least 5.5psl , insane

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 14543
thats roughly when i left, about 2012, 2013.

i miss it but i realised at one point. whats the point in building up all of these skills and status in a game, when I could be doing it with my real life? not that i dont still rot on video games and forums
Its not good to do too much of anything, that can go for runescape. But if you are doing something you love like runescape, its not bad as long as the rest of your life is in order. You can max out things in real life, but that gets mundane. Reality is really boring when you think of it. Its good to escape out of it sometimes to change it up. But these days its easier to get good at runescape because of Youtube, and RS gold sites. So it takes a lot less time now. Its not as grindy as it once was. You can actually see the progress you make in the game more easily and it makes it more fun. I can remember when I was 13 years old, my friend and I would stay up till 7 AM every weekend just to level up our character by 10, or just to make 1 mill. These days, you can level up your character to level 80 in about an hour, while making money at the same time just because there's more knowledge out there on runescape and how to play it more efficiently. When I played it in 2007, we didn't have rs wikipedia, YouTube training guides, or sites like Food 4 RS (Not that I buy runescape gold). All we had was the other players we knew and maybe an article here or there on some fringe website about how to defeat demons using the silver light sword in the demon slayer quest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Its not good to do too much of anything, that can go for runescape. But if you are doing something you love like runescape, its not bad as long as the rest of your life is in order. You can max out things in real life, but that gets mundane. Reality is really boring when you think of it. Its good to escape out of it sometimes to change it up. But these days its easier to get good at runescape because of Youtube, and RS gold sites. So it takes a lot less time now. Its not as grindy as it once was. You can actually see the progress you make in the game more easily and it makes it more fun. I can remember when I was 13 years old, my friend and I would stay up till 7 AM every weekend just to level up our character by 10, or just to make 1 mill. These days, you can level up your character to level 80 in about an hour, while making money at the same time just because there's more knowledge out there on runescape and how to play it more efficiently. When I played it in 2007, we didn't have rs wikipedia, YouTube training guides, or sites like Food 4 RS (Not that I buy runescape gold). All we had was the other players we knew and maybe an article here or there on some fringe website about how to defeat demons using the silver light sword in the demon slayer quest.
ahahha yeah i miss the days of just grinding, i would want stupid shit like level 99 woodcutting lmao what was going through my head. never got into the PVP as everyone was just way ahead of me but wish i did.

miss it

ahahha yeah i miss the days of just grinding, i would want stupid shit like level 99 woodcutting lmao what was going through my head. never got into the PVP as everyone was just way ahead of me but wish i did.

miss it
PVP was actually taken out with EOC in 2012 or 2011 I think it was. Its what permanently destroyed the game. If Jagex hadn't had done that, Runescape 3 probably would have never existed, and RS 2 would still most likely be up and running till this very day. But what's black pilling is that Jagex has already announced a plan to permantley shut down the entire game - both RS 2 and RS 3 indefinitely. I think in like 2025 they said. So if you want play it you better play it soon, or its gonna go away.

PVP was actually taken out with EOC in 2012 or 2011 I think it was. Its what permanently destroyed the game. If Jagex hadn't had done that, Runescape 3 probably would have never existed, and RS 2 would still most likely be up and running till this very day. But what's black pilling is that Jagex has already announced a plan to permantley shut down the entire game - both RS 2 and RS 3 indefinitely. I think in like 2025 they said. So if you want play it you better play it soon, or its gonna go away.
wtf why would they take away PVP, wasnt that like one of the main parts of the game? tbf kids were probably killing themselves when they die with their dragon armour or whatever it was .

If they get rid of it will OS runescape still be a thing?

wtf why would they take away PVP, wasnt that like one of the main parts of the game? tbf kids were probably killing themselves when they die with their dragon armour or whatever it was .

If they get rid of it will OS runescape still be a thing?
The reality is that RuneScape WILL die. We saw this with Club Penguin - basically its the poster child for RuneScape. Every game has to die, because it becomes irrelevant, people will get bored with it and then that means the creators won't make money anymore. If you study the history of RuneScape, it was started by 2 brothers - Paul and Andrew Gower in 1999 I think it was. They created what was called RuneScape Classic. Runescape classic (AKA RS 1) only lasted 8 years. The creators actually loved that game the most out of every version. But they wanted to make more money with it and learned pretty quick people would not be interested in playing a 2D medieval game with barely any depth to it. So they created Runescape 2 (Now Old School Runescape) in 2006 or 2007 I think it was. They kept the older version, just to keep that player base, but focused more on the newer version. Then for whatever reason they made the wrong move of taking out PVP in 2011. 60 percent of the player base left. So they were like oh shit we still gotta make money. So they then introduced Runescape 3 (Now regular runescape). When this happened, they permanently shut down RuneScape classic. but kept runescape 2 as the new classic. And that means that RuneScape 2 is next on the chopping block.

The reality is that RuneScape WILL die. We saw this with Club Penguin - basically its the poster child for RuneScape. Every game has to die, because it becomes irrelevant, people will get bored with it and then that means the creators won't make money anymore. If you study the history of RuneScape, it was started by 2 brothers - Paul and Andrew Gower in 1999 I think it was. They created what was called RuneScape Classic. Runescape classic (AKA RS 1) only lasted 8 years. The creators actually loved that game the most out of every version. But they wanted to make more money with it and learned pretty quick people would not be interested in playing a 2D medieval game with barely any depth to it. So they created Runescape 2 (Now Old School Runescape) in 2006 or 2007 I think it was. They kept the older version, just to keep that player base, but focused more on the newer version. Then for whatever reason they made the wrong move of taking out PVP in 2011. 60 percent of the player base left. So they were like oh shit we still gotta make money. So they then introduced Runescape 3 (Now regular runescape). When this happened, they permanently shut down RuneScape classic. but kept runescape 2 as the new classic. And that means that RuneScape 2 is next on the chopping block.
i rotted off club penguin too lmao. another legendary game. honestly the nostelgia is unreal thinking of how happy i was back then compared to now.

yeah they fucked up taking out pvp, why didnt they just add it back the retards

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes. I paid for platinum and got 100s of matches a day vs 1/week with a whale with free version.

Just get hinge. It puts the last person who liked you at the front of your stack. And it shows you girls who are your type. There's no bullshit algorithms.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and thereallegend
Yes. I paid for platinum and got 100s of matches a day vs 1/week with a whale with free version.

Just get hinge. It puts the last person who liked you at the front of your stack. And it shows you girls who are your type. There's no bullshit algorithms.
face rating and height?

Never used Tinder but as an oldie I used Match.com and Plentyoffish a few times years ago. I could tell then something was changing because females with the looks level I could usually pull here and there at bars etc. were not replying back too much. Got a few hookups from those sites and one female I actually went out with for a few years at the end of messing with them but reading about Tinder etc. now its clear the game has gotten much worse for non-Chad males since then. Sounds like it would be useless for males under a 7/10. I see why the number of self identified male virgins (which is probably lower than the real number) started skyrocketing in 2008 and onward.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
They only problem about escaping from reality to experience something more exciting is that after that you might find reality even more boring because of comparison to the fantasy world

They only problem about escaping from reality to experience something more exciting is that after that you might find reality even more boring because of comparison to the fantasy world
so deep but true