Tryhard Natty lifters are so fucking cringe

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Theyre so goddamn pedantic over every single detail

"I will lift perfectly for 8 years and get the perfect physique and watch read scientific papers on lifting while also beaing healthy" -:soy::soy::soy: (they all look like shit)

Mean while roiders just hop on a few cycles, blowup and deathmog all the little natties fighting over grams of muscle without even trying that hard.

Even a fucking troglodyte could hop on sarms with 0 fucking PCT and get barely any sides yet still mog 99% natty copers

Funny thing is that you could hop off roids and gain all your balls function back and still retain a decent amount of muscle you put on while roiding for the rest of your life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, datboijj, autistic_tendencies and 6 others
True, if you want a good body as a natty it would take you 3-4 years, but if you took sarms it would only take like 1-2 years and after that it would be so easy to maintain

going on r/nattyornot where a good looking roider is posted is giga cagefuel, just full of skinnyfat dyel natties coping with "he looks gay" "hes gonna regret that in a few years :feelswah::feelswah:" "wow what a prettyboy twink i bench more than him" @Orc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, cloudburst, Chadlet666 and 2 others
Building a good physique isn't as scientifically complex as normies make-out. Nor is it as lifestyle demanding as the sigmas make-out.

It requires simple, consistent, fundamentally correct effort. And that's it.

It's just something for normies to discuss at the gym and flex about. It's a means of male-bonding. And I guess a part of being neurotypical. Bro conversation. I've been there and done it, look back and cringe. It was never as complex or intricately difficult as was made out and no you don't need roids lmao. Who the fuck wants to hold onto that much muscle while dropping down to 7-9% body fat? Not me. Am I competing in amateur events for a pro card? Lmao. Hysterical.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi, Deleted member 31155, germanlooks and 1 other person
What's the confusion twilight saga boy?

If you believe what you say, that is very good news, just hop on roids and mog them all, or are you mad as well that some good looking guys stay fat and unattractive while u have to stay better looking than them because they are so damn cringe
Take advantage of your superior awareness and get ahead of others, or you actually know its bullshit so you pretend its not?

going on r/nattyornot where a good looking roider is posted is giga cagefuel, just full of skinnyfat dyel natties coping with "he looks gay" "hes gonna regret that in a few years :feelswah::feelswah:" "wow what a prettyboy twink i bench more than him"
I dont know a single person natty irl who looks good

Theyre all dyel or bloated
Building a good physique isn't as scientifically complex as normies make-out. Nor is it as lifestyle demanding as the sigmas make-out.

It's just something for normies to discuss at the gym and flex about. It's a means of male-bonding. And I guess a part of being neurotypical. Bro conversation. I've been there and done it, look back and cringe. It was never as complex or intricately difficult as was made out and no you don't need roids lmao. Who the fuck wants to hold onto muscle while dropping down to 7-9% body fat? Not me.
I dont have a problem with natty lifting in general. Its when they start talking about scientific training and shit that I cage

• +1
Reactions: twilight
If it would be as you described everyone would roid and don't give a fuck, but it's not the case.

the same goes to fin.

I dont have a problem with natty lifting in general. Its when they start talking about scientific training and shit that I cage

Yeah because I like I say, it's conversation. It's peacocking to other males. A competition for who's more neurotypically gym bro.

It's locker-room talk for teens.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Lol faggot @twilight trying super hard to be cool.

What are you confused about you autist pleasing fag?

Oh you're from the land of Oz and I offended your Zyzz wannabe vision for yourself, hey?

• +1
Lol faggot @twilight trying super hard to be cool.

What are you confused about you autist pleasing fag?
makinithappen, still a comedy genius even after not being on this forum for so long

makinithappen, still a comedy genius even after not being on this forum for so long

You're an autist pleasing fag.

What I said was based and you acted confused because I didn't come across like a doomer autist cuckmax fag that pretends he's edgy.

Cracks me up lol.

What I said was based and you acted confused because I didn't come across like a doomer autist cuckmax fag that pretends he's edgy.
it was based until you said roids are pointless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
it was based until you said roids are pointless

Not everybody has to agree with your IDEOLOGICAL LENS of seeing reality and the world as a whole.

Accept that people don't have to agree on everything and that disagreement within a community is HEALTHY.

Too many of you cucks only wanna discuss topics with those that agree with you and support your belief systems.

Being natty mogs

steroids are an insult to Allah

• Love it
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and datboijj
Accept that people don't have to agree on everything and that disagreement within a community is HEALTHY.
yeah maybe look into a mirror and realise thats why i confuse reacted, just because i disagree with u doesn't mean you need to project weird fantasies about pleasing autists onto me, ur the one who is famous on this site lmfao not me

And the only reason you see steroids as worthwhile is because again, you want to come across as edgy.

It's not actually your own opinion that you've formed through research and endeavour.

yeah maybe look into a mirror and realise thats why i confuse reacted, just because i disagree with u doesn't mean you need to project weird fantasies about pleasing autists onto me, ur the one who is famous on this site lmfao not me

Make an argument for why steroids have more upside. Instead of simply disagreeing.

Then we can see whether you actually possess a healthy mind of your own. Or whether your inner world is just filled with doomer ideological thinking.

• +1
Stop going with 'forum reputation' you shallow minded overly internet institutionalised fag.

Make an argument for why steroids have more upside. Instead of simply disagreeing.

Then we can see whether you actually possess a healthy mind of your own. Or whether your inner world is just filled with doomer ideological thinking.
exponentially faster results (reaching peak natty potential in 2 years vs 5-10), being able to stay lean while holding onto considerable mass, compared to natties who can either look big or be lean and dyel, better muscle and bone density, better confidence and lower inhib, working out is more enjoyable as you have less fatigue

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst

It's just something for normies to discuss at the gym and flex about. It's a means of male-bonding. And I guess a part of being neurotypical. Bro conversation. I've been there and done it, look back and cringe. It was never as complex or intricately difficult as was made out and no you don't need roids lmao. Who the fuck wants to hold onto that much muscle while dropping down to 7-9% body fat? Not me. Am I competing in amateur events for a pro card? Lmao. Hysterical.
The science behind it is really simple:

Train with high intensity while trying to progressively overload over time, get enough rest/sleep and keep track on your protein and calorie intake.
That’s pretty much it.

The execution is the hard part especially over moths and years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4451

Train with high intensity while trying to progressively overload over time, get enough rest/sleep and keep track on your protein and calorie intake.
That’s pretty much it.

Years ???? When you can take shortcut

exponentially faster results (reaching peak natty potential in 2 years vs 5-10), being able to stay lean while holding onto considerable mass, compared to natties who can either look big or be lean and dyel, better muscle and bone density, better confidence and lower inhib, working out is more enjoyable as you have less fatigue

And what about the drawbacks? Let's talk about what it does to your face and heart after 5 years of usage.

Let's focus on the face though since this forum is about aesthetics only:

Mid 2010s (Mid 20s)

Early to mid 2020s (Eearly 30s)

And at least this guy collabed with guys like Chris Bumstead and owns a multi million dollar gym called Alphalete.

The average person will just age their looks and end up looking shit within 5 years of a honeymoon period.

This is just TRT alone

Here's more of Guzman:

He's gone from Chadlite to UGLY. Girls on Reddit are ewing and all sorts of shit and no-one watches his videos anymore. Wonder why.

• +1
And what about the drawbacks? Let's talk about what it does to your face and heart after 5 years of usage.

Mid 2010s (Mid 20s)
View attachment 2479221View attachment 2479222View attachment 2479224View attachment 2479231View attachment 2479236

View attachment 2479228View attachment 2479229View attachment 2479230View attachment 2479237View attachment 2479238View attachment 2479239

And at least this guy collabed with guys like Chris Bumstead and owns a multi million dollar gym called Alphalete.

The average person will just age their looks and end up looking shit within 5 years of a honeymoon period.

This is just TRT alone

View attachment 2479243

Here's more of Guzman:

View attachment 2479244View attachment 2479245View attachment 2479247

He's gone from Chadlite to UGLY. Girls on Reddit are ewing and all sorts of shit and no-one watches his videos anymore. Wonder why.
5 years lol

Mid 2010s (Mid 20s)
View attachment 2479221View attachment 2479222View attachment 2479224View attachment 2479231View attachment 2479236

View attachment 2479228View attachment 2479229View attachment 2479230View attachment 2479237View attachment 2479238View attachment 2479239

This is just TRT alone

View attachment 2479243

Here's more of Guzman:

You are legit low IQ bro

That’s pretty much it.

The execution isn't even hard. Esp if you started in your late teens and are under 27.

Mid genetics are enough.

It's easy to get a good body and anyone that doesn't have subhuman genetics can achieve it.

You're literally lifting and pressing heavy weight with somewhat good form and moderating your diet with some supplements added in there.

May be I am projecting, but I found it easy.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks

Mid 2010s (Mid 20s)

This is just TRT alone

View attachment 2479243

Here's more of Guzman:

pretty much all those guys have abused multiple types of peds and hgh, probably living bad lifestyles with alc and drugs too, compared to doing only a few bioidentical cycles of test/primo and var/eq, while mantaining a looksmaxxing skincare routine and hair loss protocol, it's completely different imo

• +1
Reactions: cloudburst
pretty much all those guys have abused multiple types of peds and hgh, probably living bad lifestyles with alc and drugs too, compared to doing only a few bioidentical cycles of test/primo and var/eq, while mantaining a looksmaxxing skincare routine and hair loss protocol, it's completely different imo

So you think low dosing is safe? You think Greg O'Gallagher is low dosing?

• +1
I remember you. The guy without any hair? Oh yeah. Hello slap head.
You can't insult me back, im spiritualy protected by sufi master on my avi

If you insult me again, you will be cursed with the most humiliating disease ever.

Remember that we have your pics on this forum 😚 and they can be used for rituals

PS: why dont you log off and go back to pendjab,?😱

So you think low dosing is safe? You think Greg O'Gallagher is low dosing?
definitely low dosing, you can tell when he’s on and off cycle, as long as you do reasonable pct control estrogen take hcg for your balls and use dut or ru + minox and do the usual skincare stuff like tret and also mantain a good animal based diet then it’s worth it

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
definitely low dosing, you can tell when he’s on and off cycle, as long as you do reasonable pct control estrogen take hcg for your balls and use dut or ru + minox and do the usual skincare stuff like tret and also mantain a good animal based diet then it’s worth it

So then why don't you do it then? If you're super comfortable with putting that in your system?

Low dose yourself? Are you doing it?

The execution isn't even hard. Esp if you started in your late teens and are under 27.

Mid genetics are enough.

It's easy to get a good body and anyone that doesn't have subhuman genetics can achieve it.

You're literally lifting and pressing heavy weight with somewhat good form and moderating your diet with some supplements added in there.

May be I am projecting, but I found it easy.
I think the execution gets easier with time. I remember when I started and didn’t know what I was doing at the gym and also hadn’t seen results I wasn’t motivated as much to workout.

But nowadays after I have seen results and have a clear plan to follow and know how to perform the exercises I enjoy working out and can’t wait till the next workout day.
The eating part is still kinda annoying to me tho. Always eating past appetite and having my next meals on my mind all day.

• +1
So then why don't you do it then? If you're super comfortable with putting that in your system?

Low dose yourself? Are you doing it?
i’m planning to do it but need to sort my life out i can barely manage to go the gym normally need to fix my mental and learning problems like adhd , got nothing to lose from going on stuff

i’m planning to do it but need to sort my life out i can barely manage to go the gym normally need to fix my mental and learning problems like adhd , got nothing to lose from going on stuff

Age, location, /10 face, height and pheno?

• +1
I think the execution gets easier with time. I remember when I started and didn’t know what I was doing at the gym and also hadn’t seen results I wasn’t motivated as much to workout.

But nowadays after I have seen results and have a clear plan to follow and know how to perform the exercises I enjoy working out and can’t wait till the next workout day.
The eating part is still kinda annoying to me tho. Always eating past appetite and having my next meals on my mind all day.

Yeah may be it's the very start that's the difficult part, as it's the bedding in period and getting used to things. But after that this shit is seriously just like eating cereal from a bowl.

I rate athletes far more than I do body-builders.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I train natty but I agree with your main point. So many nerds online argue about number of sets etc and what’s “optimal”. When the truth is just stop being autistic and lift heavy and eat right.

Mid 2010s (Mid 20s)

This is just TRT alone

View attachment 2479243

Here's more of Guzman:

5 years of extremely heavy dht andro shit, no preventatives whatsoever, and most of this is just retarded diet practice and a suicide lifestyle.

one or two cycles and then being off for good is so legit, not just for body gains but dimorphic non ogre facial gains as well. It depends on ur base tho as it really applies to outliers.

There's countless examples of self admitted roiders aging like milk / getting bloated faces. You could argue correlation does not equal causation and that you are doing a moderate dose and so on, but it's always something you have to worry about in the back of your mind.

Cbumtransform

As for "tryhard", idk, I don't mind measuring grams of protein and calories. It sounds like something you dislike.

Theyre so goddamn pedantic over every single detail

"I will lift perfectly for 8 years and get the perfect physique and watch read scientific papers on lifting while also beaing healthy" -:soy::soy::soy: (they all look like shit)

Mean while roiders just hop on a few cycles, blowup and deathmog all the little natties fighting over grams of muscle without even trying that hard.

Even a fucking troglodyte could hop on sarms with 0 fucking PCT and get barely any sides yet still mog 99% natty copers

Funny thing is that you could hop off roids and gain all your balls function back and still retain a decent amount of muscle you put on while roiding for the rest of your life
Nah. Roiders will take a good couple years to get bigger than a natural who’s been at it for 8 years. And if they “cycle” like you suggest it will probably be more like 3-4.

I'm now 10 months, doing natty gym.
I started out as a skinny fat, with no muscles.
At least I am not bloated. Maybe semi dyel.

20230915 225100

gymcelling for getting muscle 6d/w is pointless withouth roids/sarms imo, jfl at bulking and eating shitty food

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and InSplit

Lol, I have to laugh. The new influx of retarded Zoomers on here are so pro steroid use, but not one of them has been on a single cycle in their life. (1 Viewer)​

Proving, actually, none of you really have in any way the balls for it and are just try-hards on a forum attempting to look edgy.

Shut the fuck up, inject your bum and then post the proof on here. Then speak about how juicing is the most optimal way to build sex-appeal and attraction for an average looking male.​

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6